The Experimental Nation [Sign-ups closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself. I am going to post tomorrow, but it seems like Renegade Proxy dropped out as well. I will post tomorrow, but it seems like the start will go a little slower than expected as I am still doing exams at the moment. Please bear with me for another week or two, then the fun can truly and crazily begin.

From what I've seen slow start ups tend to blossom into pretty kick ass roleplays. Plus, life stuff always comes first anyhow. It doesn't hurt to wait.

Yeah. Sorry to seem so impatient. Was done with finals a week ago and am STILL job hunting! xD

Sorry for the delay, but my head is just empty and wracked today and I do not know if I can make the post. I may or may not make a reply today.

A friendly reminder that I have made my post some time ago! Please respond to it as soon as possible.

@Lstorm
Sorry it took forever, had a really bad dirt bike accident with my arm. Hand sadly included so still getting the hang of typing one handed. At least it's my good hand :D

I will post soon. Ive been meaning too but between hospital visits, my own drs appointments (which will occur every two weeks xp), and training at work Ive been exhausted.

@Lucifier Ouch, im glad you're OK.

I've encountered a computer during my week-long trip and might be able to get in a post before next weekend.

@Angel of Castiel
@Nightstealer
@Thomas McTavish

Will you be replying sometime soon? You have not posted any notification as to when you will be available or posting. For anyone else, if they would like to skip this turn of posts, please notify me and I will act accordingly.

About a minute ago is when I will reply.

Sorry, I've been going through a lot. I'm working on a post today, however if it doesn't get done it will most certainly be up by the end of the weekend

Bocsanat, is it still possible to join?... I know it says Signups are closed but I'm very interested in the idea

I tried to type out a post while on vacation, but something came up and my progress was lost. Then I had a bunch of work to do over the weekend. I'll try to get something up tonight.

All right. Tomorrow, I will be posting anyways to move things along, but people who have not responded yet will not be dropped from the roleplay.

@MrBriWolf We might be able to work something out. PM me with your idea and I will see what I can do.

Just as a heads up, I am probalby not going to wait for everyone to post on this round either. I will wait until HecateProxy responds to the Nameless King and move to the burial.

I may not be able to continue on this roleplay to to irl business. I expect it to last at least a week more. Depending on how quickly the roleplay goes, I may need to drop out.

Hey sorry, I've been having browser issues, working on my post tonight

Apologies for the delays. I will move the game on tomorrow.

Or I would have, if I was able to write the post. I apologise for the delay again and I will try to post this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.