The Escape OOC

eeeh i honestly could care less i mean i guess i kinda have a life with the soccer teams im on and the school work I have to do but meh ive been told im too much of a gamer to have a life etc.

Gamer for the win xD

heck ya hard core gamer here. xbox here with live

have to use my next door neighbors xbox T.T hopefully for christmas ill get an xbox and the halo games and assasins creed black ops etc :P :D sooooo excited

I know me to so many games so lil money.. :(

Bingo, and its not like I have a job yet either its ridiculous and Times are just making things harder v.v

Jesus! I go to hang with all my buds and see The Hobbit, and EVERYTHING EXPLODES!

Okay, so who wants to help write me back in? I can honestly say i'm ost as to whats going on.

nothing much making a story line while Rusti is away :/ Speaking of movies i got to see Rise of the Gaurdians!! anyone seen it?? i know its a kid movie but i loved it!! im such a kid but idc it was soooooo good :D

I want to see that but I rarely go to the movies. I see one maybe every two months =/... I watch all types of movies so I'm going to see the hobbit soon but I think I'm just going to buy Rise of the Guardians and watch it at home =P

Basically the only big thing that happened was character development of my character and Tavens. Also, though we do not know it, Taven is a traitor! =O

Its sooooo freaking goooooood!! =D I'm such a kid at heart and i loved the movie soooooooo much so so so much!! hey have you heard of the move "Epic" thats supposed to come out? I want to see it too!! Look at me im fan girling xD sorry guys ill stop :P

Rusti... wwhheerree aarree youuuu?

good question -_- one post would be nice but no not one :/

This is why I hate people with lives >.<

lol xD

this is getting kinda ridiculous... think we need a new leader? no offense or anything Rusti

Lets go Rusti. We's gettin mad! xD

Yet again were the only two online...