The Escape OOC

For some reason i woke up at 4 today idky O.o but fell back asleep before i could write a response and now im "studying" for midterms :/.... No me gusta estudiar para mis exámenes parciales xP

You could have posted that in English >.> lol

I hate people with lives >.< He better be working...

lol =P

Its true. Your not very good at speaking German. I think that was German...

lol i forgot alot but i said my name is taven and how are you? i can also remember how to ask to use the bathroom as well as tell the time.

Did you just say 'Yes my name is Sven how are'?

And Blaise you were just speaking English a minute ago...

i only barely speak spanish and then english of course

lol well, Teven, your spelling was way off. Much like mine in English =P

(I would like to take this time, here in this post, to thank the fine gentleman who created 'spell check' for those who are foreign or just flat out suck at english =D)

An I (though I am native English) would like to thank him too for I absolutly suck at spelling xD

With the exception of weird people... like my brother -_-

lol

Yea... and Math... and science... and... school... and sports... and... well you get the point. He's good at just about everything. I can still beat him at business, animation, creating videos, and most likely writing.

Basically he's the braineack and I'm just creative >=D

I'm good at soccer and basketball and running, also sketching and animating :) im both but math science are ok and language and social studies bleh xP

lol I do computer animation and 3d modding... I suck at sketching. I can learn most languages with the exception of Spanish and French... the only two languages my school offers -_- lol. Social studies is easy for me. I can memorize anything I read, even if its only once =D but I suck at science and am to lazy to do math =P