The Escape OOC

Not opposite because we both like RPing =P but close enough xD

xD yeah pretty close and im still here for the rp just "asleep" anyone know if Rusti is even on?

Don't think so. A green dot would be next to his name. I think its just you and me at the moment.

hmmm u know how to make the places for rps? we could do our own for a while if you wanted

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->If you want you can join mine xD It just started and I don't think it has a lot of posts. Of course its sorta different from this one but... lol I want more than just the two of us that are playing on it now xD. You don't have to join or even feel pressured but it’s called 'A battle lost, but a battle won’ if you want to take a look.

xD i like how they just left you there but dont worry i got you covered hope you dont mind a supernatural though, shes special :P

Very freakin surprised at how successful my rp is! lol.

hahah youre gonna be the one who kills it show up more often silly :P

Welcome back Rusti xD

hahah yeah welcombe back now shoo go comment :P :D I'm so bossy sometimes sry :P

... we created a monster... I knew we shouldn't have made her take charge while Rusti was gone >.<

hahah no im just naturally like this dont worry nothing you did and nothing you can do :D I dont bite :3 maaaaaybe.... no promises

Only on day's that end in Y?

Oh ok... wait 'days' ends in S... o.o

im kinda confused now but i do know that Rusti has disappeared again ;/

He still online. Prob reading everything... yea in a couple of hours he will post... =P I think we left him to far behind lol