The Elemental Giants (OOC/Sign-ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that does sound fun, i'll allow that ^^. But for now we're just waiting for @Accelerator to post, than things will start getting interesting, though the post might be lengthy.

Also what do you guys think about the abilities i posted?

• Useful
Reactions: FireDrake150
i like em.

and lengths no problem. xD

Alright, now prepare for a possible Mega-Post >:D

• Love
xD and Hiro will have to manage his emotional states better since they can influence their elements some now. xD

Well, keep in mind, it might be a mega post, i have no idea what the length will be until i finish typing it all out :3.

Alright, turns out it was a Mega-Post. If you guys want, i could edit it to make it much shorter so that you can react to it properly?

Nope, its absolutely fine, least on my end. I'll respond to it soon enough. xD Hiro is going to ultimately, Like Cody, Lose it, both to Mr. Jackass err, Jeremy, and Then the Stalker. xD

Hiro. Quite the nickname. Hiro :: Hero. xD

Glad you like it ^^, and i love how Mrs. Norin turned out to be the Motherly Kind-of-Badass XD. When i add in characters i have no idea what direction they go in and i just let my imagination take over, and i'm loving the direction my mind is taking Mrs. Norin XD.

• Love
same. ^w^ I thing its safe to say this is the first tims Hiro has threatened to kill someone, and it shows how the cool, collected Pyro can be a badass. xD

Hell yea, and i chuckled at the 'Dragon Rider' part XD. Also, gonna edit my CS with the abilities i posted :3.

• Love
sounds good. I may do the same when i get to a PC. ^w^

You mean you made that post without a PC?!

yes, Yes I did.

You are what i aspire to be in the future FireDrake...

nah I'm nothing special.

If you can type posts while not being on the computer, than yes you are, at least to me you are...

Notice me Senpai~.

• Love
*Notices you Gakusei*

since Senpai is used as teacher in this case (though teacher is sensei) gakusei is japanese for student so eet feets. xD)

I always thought it was Kouhai?

I just realized my mistake after typing this...

Watashi wa gakusei Desu. + I am a student, according to my Nihongo Teacher, sensei is what we called her, Senpai if my Karate instructors were right is brown belt, so the level right before teacher, So a hybrid between the two?

Kouhai is for people in a lower grade/level/age/ect than you, Senpai is someone who is a higher grade/level/age/ect than you, Sensei is someone who is teaching you something.

So i think it's a combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.