The Elemental Giants (OOC/Sign-ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 isnt out yet. :/

Nocto, Promptu, etc? thats Episode duscae's demo'd game

Well, i have a Realm Reborn i mean, i thought that was fifteen, i'm not that good with roman numerals.

thats. XIV. 14. xD

XV is 15 XVI. 16

x is 10
v is 5
i is 1
if i is before v or x its 'one before' the bigger.
x iv 10 5-1 14

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x

etc

Ah, thanks for explaining, makes LOADS more sense now :D

Reactions: FireDrake150
sure thing. ^^

Is it alright if i do time-skips? You guys probably don't want to go through Everything right?

I don't mind time skips, not sure on thr others though.

Hmm, *Wonders how long its going to take for Cody to recognize the traits of the different elements in them. hes a smart kid, and they aren't exactly discreet with the traits. xD*

Hiro has shown his propensity to get hotheaded and determined already, Miss Windy her perpensity to be dark and powerful under a smiling facade, Bianca her Hard-@$$ nature with her suppressed rage and firmness. xD

Hiro would probably be the hardest to tell, as he is more so like tamed fire or a candle until enraged or otherwise provoked. xD

You know, when i started this, i originally thought that people wouldn't really take his feelings and hobbies into consideration, and would just be like 'Hey, lets just show him what we could do and start training him' which would inevitably lead to a much shorter RP, but no, you guys are turning this into something incredibly awesome! Loving you guys right now!

hey, Taking feelings into account is a good thing. ^^

*Watches the poke with anticipation and popcorn*

• Love
I cannot make a reply until tomorrow because it is good friday and my family refuses to turn on the wifi as a sign of penetance. Used ny phone's mobile data to send this message.

Hmmm, alright, after Myca's post, action may start happening with the Great Danger on it's way. I mean, think about it, if the thing that has been hiding Cody/The Child of Water from Watcher is now supposedly gone, who's to say that the Great Danger hasn't found him either and sent some stronger forces in order to get the child? Though this all depends on whether or not i go through with it...

• Love
yeah, Plus Hiro has voiced concerns on how they should act if one starts acting suspiciously, an indication his spidy sense is tingling. xD lol Spidy, Sense.

• Love
Reactions: Multi
Yea, i was thinking on more ways to advance the plot so it's not just always sentimental and such, and while listening to the song 'Drowning' by The Eden Project, i had a sudden epiphany and multitudes of idea's forced themselves into my head, and then those idea's gave me more idea's, and now my head is hurting and i have too many idea's that i want to implement now.

Also, i was wondering on what other abilities that we could use, when i had an epiphany on that as well.

So, for 'Future' abilities that Cody can do, i will be adding Sound Manipulation, Weather Control, Breathing Underwater (As only Giant forms don't breathe), Steam Manipulation (Though he can't increase/lower it's Acidic Level), Ice Manipulation, and finally Blood Control. BUT, i will only be adding these abilities if you guys allow it (As i want it to be fair for all of us)

For Hiro i thought of future Abilities and the one's i came up with were Lava Manipulation, Limited Molecule Control (Just so that he can create Explosions, but only Explosions and nothing else), Steam Manipulation (Able to create Steam and increase/lower it's Acidic Level), and finally Radiation Manipulation. The reason why both Fire and Water have Steam Manipulation is because while i was thinking of more abilities Steam came up when i combined the 2, and when i thought about it a little more i figured that Fire would be able to up the Acidic Levels of Steam.

For Myca i thought of Sound Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Weather control, and Breathing Underwater/in Space (AKA Can Generate her own Oxygen). The Reason that Wind and Water both have Sound Manipulation and Weather Control is because when i thought of Wind and Water those 2 just seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

For Bianca i thought of Metal Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Forceful Evolution of Plant-life (Think Poison Ivy from Batman), and Sand Manipulation.

Of course that's for all of you guys to decide, and if you approve of mine as well.

• Love
I like it. If that all happens, When Cody and Hiro are in the same area thed be able to fully control the steam between the two of em, and with the telepathy itd be silent to others. XD similar with the other shared abilities.

The one thing that I may be interested in is allowing their human forms to manipulate one or two things about their elements, so not like the benders of avatar (though thatd be awesome, and now I think of it it could be cool to do that.) But starting with say, Hiro manipulating the color, heat, and maybe size of a flame, cody the waves and temperature of water, Bianca the hardness of earth, color, the farming yield it could hace / nitrogenation, Myca able to create small Wind gusts and shift the direction of the wind, that way n8 one directly 100% can manipulate the elements or create it from nothing without being in their giant forms. ^^

Well actually, remembered what i said in the Important Section of the OP?

Special Abilities

While in human form you cannot use your abilities other than Telekinesis and Transformation without assistance. When i say assistance i mean that in order for you to use your special abilities that aren't Telekinesis or Transformation (For example, giving yourself your Giant Forms Strength, or using your element) you have to do Gestures and Movements (Sort of like a dance) in order to grant yourself that ability, and even then that ability will only be able to be used in your human form for only a few minutes.

i do, which is Why I have said nothing, but subtly /influence might be interesting. never mind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.