The Elemental Giants (OOC/Sign-ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, i've seen a sentient puddle before >_> (in Anime that is, and it too was made out of water)

Reactions: FireDrake150
ah. *Sniffs the Cody-puddle* Uhhh, Cody?

oh really?

Since all 4 of them have musical talent, what if we steal from Zelda and make Music more then just a talent, but make it a sort of group power thing?

Also, @Jakers, Want a good earthly voice for Bianca? Skyward Sword Impa may have your answer.

Reactions: Jakers
Well that'd be kind of silly, to fight the Great Danger that obviously doesn't care about peoples lives with the power of song >_>

maybe not Fighting, after all you don't fight in zelda with Instruments, but *Shrug* used to get items/ unlock places needed to go, etc.

Before I post, which I definitely will tonight, @FireDrake150 would you like me to say that you've taken flight in my post to speed things up, or would you prefer to do that bit yourself? I'm cool either way B)

whatever you choose is best Jakers. xD I don't mind either way. xD)

So i was browsing through Youtube when my favorite Artist (The Eden Project) made a new song, and then i realized that the song had something that all of our characters could do and then realized once more that it would go in-tune with what you said about the music thing earlier @FireDrake150

Here it is

I was think Cody or Hiro on male vocal, Bianca on female vocal, Cody on Piano, Myca on violin, and Hiro on guitar? Of course most of the ending part wouldn't be plausible since there isn't a drummer in the RP but still >_>.

Just wanted to know what you guys think :3.

Reactions: Jakers
Sounds good, and could work. XD I missed any guitar in it, but then again my attention is divided a bit at the moment, I'll need an hour or two before I can Revisit. XD but I like it. XD

Heres what I thought of Hiro's Guitar ability:

(Plus Yuki Matsui sorta looks like Hiro. XD)

and Flute:

Well, towards the middle and the end you can hear some electric guitar ;).

Also, I completely forgot that Hiro played flute too >_>

yup. XD Lil bit of variety in there. XD

Yea, though i feel kinda ashamed that i forgot XD.

xD Shame on you!! xF jk

NUuuuuuu *Dies*

But seriously, this is like me with names, i'll never remember names (RL ones) unless someone reminds me constantly, and if they don't tell me then either i'll give them a name till they correct me or i stay silent about it if i don't know 'em >_>.

same. xD *Redacts shaming*

We are bothers in arms! *Puts arm around his shoulders* TOGETHER WE SHALL RID NORMAL NAMES FROM THIS WORLD! *Que mad insane laughter*

laughs too* >:}

I'm a little busy preparing to go to a con, working on a roleplay I'm starting and working on a VN. I know when it's my time to post so please don't rush me. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.