The Elder Scrolls: A Brotherhood Divided (Dark Brotherhood Roleplay OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I thought it might make things interesting, maybe we can say she was killed in their last fight? I want the companions to have some fight with him but yeah I agree with you on avoiding major chatracters

Hah, avoiding using major character's means not having them dead. Just say he has a beef with the companions. Though ties with the Silver Hand on top of being a werewolf seems a bit pushing it. They do kill any lycanthropes on sight.

And that's the point, he has an old friend there which I was hoping on having try to kill him eventually just for dramatics, I dunno if i'm pushing it really but I mean it's your rp so if you say so.

Hmmm.. Well..

Go for it! Some Silver Hand quarrel's might do the Sanctuary some good. Though they'd not dare attack the Brotherhood directly. Or even indirectly.

I would suggest you guys just pay attention to her descriptions in my posts, I just wanted to get a picture up so I could just finish, though I don't like it for my character.

Then by all means describe away! Pictures are more for reference anyway.

This thread needs some Elder Scrolls Art!
1onbwg.jpg

Reactions: MattieLee
Name: Lucretzia Nightshade

Race: Nord

Appearance:
maxresdefault.jpg

Personality: Reserved, serious, doesn't say much unless she has to or something she deems /worth/ saying. Keeps to herself most of the time. Doesn't let her guard down easy, and can come off as cold-hearted, but she has a compassionate side - which she rarely shows.

History: Born in Whiterun, her parents were murdered when she was very young by an Argonian, so she grew up as an orphan. She left on her own after the death of her family, she grew up wandering from place to place as a rogue - stealing whatever she needed in order to survive. When she runs into the Argonian who had murdered her parents', she takes it upon herself to reap what he had sewn years before. Shortly after, she received a visit from a man shrouded by a black cloak - ever since she has been a loyal and ruthless servant to The Dark Brotherhood, Sithis and The Night Mother.

Preferred Skills: Illusion, Destruction, Conjuration and Sneak

Extra Details: She is a werewolf.

^ Is this ok?

Hey, @MattieLee , how's Xeras' thinking on all of this if Ven didn't say anything about it out loud~?

(She didn't? I thought sh was complaining to you? I know atleast the dogscent part I dunno the childish part was unclear... lets just sayhe made an asumption I thoughtvshe said it aloud, my mistake

Name: Lucretzia Nightshade

Race: Nord

Appearance:
maxresdefault.jpg

Personality: Reserved, serious, doesn't say much unless she has to or something she deems /worth/ saying. Keeps to herself most of the time. Doesn't let her guard down easy, and can come off as cold-hearted, but she has a compassionate side - which she rarely shows.

History: Born in Whiterun, her parents were murdered when she was very young by an Argonian, so she grew up as an orphan. She left on her own after the death of her family, she grew up wandering from place to place as a rogue - stealing whatever she needed in order to survive. When she runs into the Argonian who had murdered her parents', she takes it upon herself to reap what he had sewn years before. Shortly after, she received a visit from a man shrouded by a black cloak - ever since she has been a loyal and ruthless servant to The Dark Brotherhood, Sithis and The Night Mother.

Preferred Skills: Illusion, Destruction, Conjuration and Sneak

Extra Details: She is a werewolf.

^ Is this ok?
Yay! Werewolf buddy!

Reactions: Harlequinn
Fair enough. We can roll with that.

And woo, another werewolf.

Could I join, if so I'll get a CS up within the week's end and post within the same timeframe, if not damn lol.

I see no issue with that. Week ends tomorrow anyways! Get to it!

I come back from a slow weekend and see no new posts for four days!? C'mon folks! The Brotherhood isn't gonna last long at this rate ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.