The Elder Scrolls: A Brotherhood Divided (Dark Brotherhood Roleplay OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Aleksander "Aleks"
Race: Khajiit
Appearance:
Aleks is what you would call to be more of a handsome young Khajiit. He has very soft golden light brown fur with a white underbelly, his chest, neck and under his jaw being white. He has small darker spots and patches along his neck, the top of his head and back to his tail, as that is the typical Khajiit pattern of their fur. He has no real scars and no war paint on him. The most curious thing about Aleks is his eyes. His eyes can almost be memorizing. They are a very bright and handsome ocean/sea blue color with a darker ring around the edges.
Personality: Shy, anti-social and quiet at first when you first meet him. He will be a little unsure of everyone and will not trust anyone enough to really do or say much around them. As he get more comfortable with the crowd, Aleks will be easily known for his funny, random, obnoxious and stubborn ways. Though from joining this guild, he will be more prone to be observant and quiet, but he will always be one to be risky. He is curious but he has the worst memory of all times, so never try to make him remember anything, especially anything to do with numbers. Aleks is also very fearful, being very jumpy and easily scared, frightened and intimidated. While not too keen on up front sorts of things and traveling too much alone, Aleks will sometimes talk to inanimate objects as if they were living. One could almost call him crazy. He can get lonely at times but he will usually over-come it by befriending and talking to random objects as he travels. He is known for his bad language as well, so watch out for his mouth. Overall, Aleks is a curious, easily frightened, weird, funny, loud and random lad who knows what he's doing but has a horrible memory and a hatred for being alone.
History: Being born in Skyrim isn't too common among the Khajiit, but that's where he was born. He knows bits and pieces of other languages due to curiousity. As he grew up, he was often found to be alone. He was shy, nervous and almost scared of the other people so he didn't have too many friends. Coming towards his pre-teen years Aleks began to converse and actually have friends. The teenage years of his, however, made him basically push away the friends he did have. Becoming more curious about types of fighting and the strange places, the young male explored a little. This is where is fear and hatred of being alone comes in. Wandering made this Khajiit run into some people who weren't exactly the friendliest of the sorts. No one able to help him, the young teen was forced to fight on his own against these savage killers. Somehow, through running and throwing things, Aleks made it. Alive, but frightened. And lost. So very lost. He began to get too lonely and being alone for so long, surviving on his own made him probably lose it a little. So he made his "friends." Rocks, plants, dead animals, trees... anything really. And he always had them answer as well. And that is the basics of Aleks' history.
Preferred Skills: Swords and archery.
Extra Details: nothing much else to know about Aleks.​

Reactions: Windsong
That's the IC thread so GET TO IT!

Sorry, I need to start saying ACCEPTED instead of liking it.

{ Haha okayz. I'm not the brightest bulb around. Thank you! }

Even the dimmest bulb still brightens a room.

Are we to assume that we're already a part of the brotherhood?
Figured I'd double check just in case.
Also, did you ever get a look at my previous cs?
I'm about to make the new one.

Either apart of, or fresh recruits. That's up to your discretion. Maybe displaced or simply transfers in from other Sanctuaries.
And your CS was fine. Though she did look like a drow. But you said you were looking for other art, so I didn't worry about it.

Name: Unknown. She usually responds to being called Elf for her race, though she goes by Ven in the sanctuary.

Appearance:
dark_elf_by_butjok-d48sq6u.jpeg I cannot find a picture worth a flip, so, there. She's just more yellow, longer hair, and the gold eyes that most Altmer have. Thank you very much.
Personality: Void. She taught herself not to trust much of anyone. She kills or steals or does whatever she can to get by, working under different names constantly. So her attitude and expression are usually pretty blank, and she's either (sometimes brutally) honest, sarcastic, or silent. She can be nice or friendly, but it's much more times than not an act, her herself being very unfriendly. (Though she did hold onto the dominant, snobby attitude of her Thalmor parents a bit.)

History: Her parents are members of the Thalmor Embassy, attempting to raise her into the same, stuck up, higher than others, magic wielding snob as the rest of her society. One day she finally spoke up to them, who took it the same as they would a "lower race" or criminal speaking back to orders. Maybe a little worse. Her mother responded worse than her father, though. Which is why she now carries a large burn on the left side of her body on her shoulder, halfway to her elbow, down her side, down to just above her knees. So she left at that point, and started doing whatever she had to, raising herself in stealth to keep her identity hidden, not much wanting the chance for a family reunion. From then on, She began teaching herself in the ways of stealth and weaponry, Still using the variety of magicks she had learned on her way up to the embassy, though not nearly as much. After following through with a kill one day near an abandoned path that (unknown to her) lead to a sanctuary, from where the leader witnessed her skill from nearby, extending his invitation to her shortly after to join his family, which she later accepted, helping him with whatever she could as the family tried to grow, along with carrying out her own contracts. The leader of her tiny family was killed on an important contract, sending her to the sanctuary near Dragonsreach.

Race: High Elf.

Preferred Skills: Stealth, One-Handed, Archery, Restoration. Other schools of magick occasionally due to previous lessons from her parents. Why not if it proves to be useful?

Extra Notes: She's a liiiiiiittle bit racist... jus-just little bit..

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's stopping you~.

I'm just waiting. Not too sure the creator posting day in and day out looks too good.

{ Why wouldn't it? [ I'm a little new to the site so I'm not sure of your ways on this site
XD ] }

Basic forum rules apply yadda yadda. I just felt it was a bit obnoxious for the creator to make constant posts to every little thing. And you don't need brackets in the OOC thread, we know it's OOC.

Oh, haha. Alrighty. I guess it was out of habit. Oppsies. cx Thanks for answering my question! :)

Do what I can.

Everyone else so far is good to go and free to post as they like~.

Go for it?

Mind you Whiterun is situated in the middle of the plains though.

Well, there's the slightly wooded area to the south, but that is a good point.

Well, that took me muuuch longer than I'd have wanted to, but I always have such trouble taking the first step; anyways, tally-ho!

Name: Xeras "Lee"
Race: Altmer
elaethan_by_ithruen-d4qbnrj.png
Personality:
Xeras, or rather "Lee" as he is called by his brothers and sisters often is more of an actions speak louder than words type of guy and prefers not to speak unless he finds it necessary. Some call this creepy and some say he's cold and mysterious but really he's just pretty introverted. While he typically doesn't speak too much he will often act as a sort of therapist of sorts to those he cares for and will give them encouragement and advice. Rather he shows it or not he really just wants nothing more than to feel that he belongs, as if he is always reaching out, looking for something to grasp onto. And once you gain his trust he is loyal and very protective often times acting far wiser than his age, yet far too foolish to believe that he was the same person you were talking to before, truly he is a character alright, caring, yet painfully cruel, wise beyond his years, yet one of the most foolish and gullible people you had ever seen. He is full of contrasts and generally unpredictable.

History:
He was raised in a very snobbish, wealthy family as expected of a "high elf" uggh he just hates that title it makes him sound so fucking proper, he just wanted to be himself but of course for his parents that was never enough, no they expected far more of their children they were going to take over the family tradition and graduate from the college of Winterhold like they had and become powerful mages. Most of his childhood he spent just trying to live up to what he was expected to be, they say that his sister Isis was born lucky while he was lucky to be born. He was a strange kid, Altmer elf and yet he was often seen either alone or playing with Argonian, Dunmer and Khajiit children which sickened his snobby parents and thought that their son had some kind of problem for seeing them as his equals, his friends (if he even had any).

He grew up and eventually did go to the famous college where he was known for being one of the best students there but he found an uncanny obsession with destruction magic... he would be seen burning down all sorts of things apparently for "practice" but really it was a way for him to let off steam and he just, enjoyed watching things light aflame. And seeing Skeevers, Dogs and other small animals in pain gave him a sick sense of pleasure. He was confused and angry at the world, at everyone, he blamed everyone for the lack of love from his family and for the overall cruelty of this world he lived in. He had witnessed many suffer and over time he had become all but immune to pain. Numb, in the emotional sense at least he had given up on everything. Then his life was turned around in a very unexpected way, he was on a trip to Whiterun, he was supposed to be studying the famous tree there when he was out there he had actually been jumped by Aela the huntress, she was just someone that he had never gotten along with. Really it was all a misunderstanding but they always were butting heads. She thought that he was trash, this was because he was friends with a Silverhand member and didn't even know it until she told him but she was still convinced they were enemies, during the fight somehow her blood had infected his own wounds from the ordeal. He then went through the transformation and with this curse which he saw as a gift he was able to get his revenge. He secluded his family during a camping trip and then killed his parents and severely injured his all so perfect sister Isis. She barely escaped after he had ran away seeing a near army of guards approaching he decided it would be best to not get into trouble with the law. Isis died a week afterward in the care of the college from the sheer severity of her injuries.

And then this, would actually open up a new chapter in his life as well. turned out that she had put out a contract for her brother's death before she had died to get her revenge. So assassins were sent to him and one by one they had never returned. Curious of this one of the higher ups investigated this and found that he had useful ability and they made a deal with Xeras, they would make an exception and remove his contract but he would have to complete a certain amount of contracts himself to repay his debt for the damages he had done to the family. Once he did this he just decided to stay finding that ironically these apparently heartless killers were kinder towards him than anyone else had been in his entire life.

(More to be revealed in rp but here is the basics)

Preferred Skills: Destruction, Alchemy, Enchantment, Conjuration, Illusion
Extra Details: Werewolf, Ties to college of winterhold and Silverhand, enemy of Companions, specifically Aela

Enemy of a pack of werewolves we live underneath? That's dangerous!

Though I'd rather we tried to keep distance from major characters. Seeing as it takes place some time after Skyrim, Aela's a higher rank in the Companions.

Status
Not open for further replies.