Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
You made some pretty actuate assumptions, so no smiting necessary!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cabob7
[warning=Yellow]
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

26/05/18 -
We hit how many players we needed! So we'll be starting (My) Monday, (Everyones) Sunday Night. I will post the opening post for everyone to see.
[/warning]​

Last edited:
Alright, I won't lie.... my friend opened up a Minecraft server and I was playing that all day. I'll get that first post up tomorrow.

[warning=Yellow]
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

29/05/18 -
The Roleplay has been started! Feel free to post anytime you want. The First few posts may move quickly because I'd like to get out of the 'tutorial' phase.

Please don't forget to color your speech so others don't miss it and give enough time for other players to react.
[/warning]​

Last edited:
BAM, there you go folks. I got the first post up. Feel free to click the IC thread buttons at the top of all pages. As all of the IC thread buttons have been linked properly.

And remember, the first page of this OOC will have tons of useful information. If you ever need anything or such, please do not hesitate to ask me. If you don't want to do it in public, please never feel shy about PMing me either. Just put the message as this roleplay so I know.

Ah, right, the color was for speech. I thought it was some aesthetic thing, hahaha. Gonna switch to red so my dialogue is readable on dark themes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
The color is not for speech. You can pick any color you want. I don't even mind if people double up or use the same. I just want speech highlighted or bolded.

The color is for a neat little gauntlet everyone will be getting soon. Colors and numbers are assigned for all the characters. Though, since I lessened the challenges, the numbers or colors might not get used. I'll see.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
@Astroblaze

I like your little character header. It is very cutie. I might adopt that myself!

@Astroblaze

I like your little character header. It is very cutie. I might adopt that myself!
Thank ^^ I came up with it a little while ago, actually for somebody I was trying to help with BBCode and who seems to not be using it anyway :/ I thought it might be better than what I usually use because it's more streamlined.
Here's the basic code if you want to use/adapt it:

[bimg=100px | no-lightbox | fright]faceclaim[/bimg][color=#color]Name
<Date> | <Time> | <Location>[/color]
[hr="border: 1px solid #color;"][/hr][COLOR=#color]<Interactions>[/COLOR]

<roleplay actions here>

• Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
You guys are more than welcome to post twice. If you want me just to post again and get the game going, let me know and I'll post tomorrow. The first challenge will begin my next post. Along with any character concerns or speech that had been addressed to Ione.

Also... @Astroblaze

Look how Cutie!

fright
Ione Self Proclaimed God of Dimensional Play
Day 1 | 5:38am | Displacer Ruins

Thanks for the code. I think I'm going to be using it for the roleplay!

Last edited:
Reactions: Astroblaze
I'm writing up a doc alongside this in a story form instead of in RP form. I don't really know why, I just like the more flowing form of a story when it comes to re-reading purposes. For now it's just in Grammarly because I don't have access to my regular google drive, but if you want to be able to see it I'll post a link here when I can so you all can criticize my writing ability read my interpretation of this.

Thanks for the code. I think I'm going to be using it for the roleplay!
Coolio ^^ The rest of you can use the header as well if you want -- we can all be matchy :D

Also @Moogle-Girl I love Yer'onn I don't remember if I'm spelling that right already lol

Thanks! I love playing him. :D I don't get many opportunities to leave him completely non-humanized so I'm pretty excited about this.

Reactions: Astroblaze
You guys are more than welcome to post twice. If you want me just to post again and get the game going, let me know and I'll post tomorrow. The first challenge will begin my next post. Along with any character concerns or speech that had been addressed

Cant sleep. But here is the question again just in case.

Coolio ^^ The rest of you can use the header as well if you want -- we can all be matchy :D

I leave this up to everyone else. =]

I didn't sleep well last night. So I guess I'm just going to post tomorrow unless I have any really big "Hold on please" comments.

No one said anything so the next post is up.

Sorry @Astroblaze, there is no "skip" button on this tutorial =P

Side note: please tell me if the character lies. If you don't wabt to spoil what you've lied about, feel free to PM me.