Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Go ahead and go in the order mentioned in my last post.

No one said anything so the next post is up.

Sorry @Astroblaze, there is no "skip" button on this tutorial =P
idk why he would've run into a wall -- he didn't try to go through the opening, just to it.

I'm sorry for the confusion. However, you'll be unable to currently leave the room. You can just feel the barrier keeping you in rather than "Crashing" into anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
I want to point out too all that I do try to keep the posts open-ended. So when something happens, I would like to present you with all options you may take with whatever I leave open-ended so that we can cut time with experimenting posts "I touch the object, I look at the object, I smell the object."

Although I did read your post as you were going to leave, for that I am sorry, I did make the assumption that you would leave as soon as you got to the opening. And I did say depending on how quickly you try to leave you would indeed hit an invisible wall. One is never prepared for an invisible wall. It's invisible. I left it up to you how you would react when you felt or hit said wall.

• Thank You
I saw the error in my post and removed the small portion where I wrote his movement. I'll be wary of posts like that in the future! ^^

I saw the error in my post and removed the small portion where I wrote his movement. I'll be wary of posts like that in the future! ^^
You didn't really remove the whole autohit and ended up leaving out the part about the wall in the meantime, but it's ok, I was going to work around it anyway.

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Also @Tiger Dragon I made some changes to Kyllan's CS, including adding a neat little scroll box thing I learned a little while ago that I'm pretty happy with ^^
I'm not good with divbox codey things but I'm working on it

Last edited:
Rolling for "Winner" The other challenges will not be like this.

Player 3 will gain the Star Piece. Yay! Luck is on your side @Astroblaze

@Cabob7 @Moogle-Girl @Astroblaze @Lulunopia

I will be posting tomorrow unless anyone has any complaints.

My post will be "End Tutorial" and at that point, it is sandbox. You can go anywhere you want. Just tell me where. If you want, I think you guys should talk a bit in OOC about where or what to do, then roleplay it. If you guys rather roleplay it, that is fine too. just as long as I know what you guys are officially doing.

I will provide any information OOC wise that you guys need. If you guys want any deeper additional information, please roll me INT(Intelligence) Checks. Remeber, Dice Face 20 plus your modifier. Your character sheets with the stats are posted on the front page.

Don't forget about the rule that you guys can't go very far from one another. I will warn you in OOC if you are getting too far. This counts going above or below ground.

Well. This OOC is meant for that, but if everyone wants, then I can make a discord for planning and link it later. But. I will need everyone's yes.

I actually prefer to stick to OOC threads, especially for a group this small, but if everyone else wants a server then I'll bow to that.

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Alright everyone, welcome @jeshem

Jeshem, I'll introduce your character with my post today.

@Lulunopia you haven't said anything on this post ever and I wanted to make sure you were seeing the things here.

Alright, I look forward to joining this with you guys.