Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
I'm kind of interested but I've never done dice-based RP before so I'm not sure...

I've never done dice RPs either :D

Reactions: Cabob7
I've been playing dice games longer then I've actually been roleplaying. In fact, dice games are what got me into roleplaying in the first place.

This small system Ive made is honestly really simple and easy to understand and use. Although the rules are strict, im not going to be dictator about it! Lol. There is plenty of room for mistakes and learning. Besides, if the dice dosent work out, im open to trying to run the game without it.

Tl;dr: feel free to try! Its easy to learn.

I've been playing dice games longer then I've actually been roleplaying. In fact, dice games are what got me into roleplaying in the first place.

This small system Ive made is honestly really simple and easy to understand and use. Although the rules are strict, im not going to be dictator about it! Lol. There is plenty of room for mistakes and learning. Besides, if the dice dosent work out, im open to trying to run the game without it.

Tl;dr: feel free to try! Its easy to learn.

Well, alright. I'm out rn but I'll start work on a character when I get back this evening.

Is it the dice that is really not having people sign up? Because if it is, I suppose I can just get rid of that all together.

What is everyone's opinion? Would you rather there be no dice system in this roleplay?

I want to try it too, but I guess I would rather get more people if that's what it takes.

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Well, if you'd boht like to give ot a try and @Astroblaze signs up, I suppose I can start off with this small group and run the game. Miiight lesson the games from 10 to 6.

Ack shoot I forgot
Okay, beginning character design now

Oh, @Tiger Dragon I usually use real life pictures for my character faceclaims and I'm not really sure how to find an anime faceclaim for the character I'm imagining. I'm, uh, not really sure what I'm asking you ^^" but, help?

@Astroblaze I didn't use a faceclaim at all, opting rather for a description and allowing imagination to fill in the rest of the blanks. You can either google anime faces, dig in the character listings here on the site, or I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger allowed the pics anyways.

Okay so I was actually able to locate a good faceclaim and I think my CS is complete -- now I'm just trying to figure out where to submit it ^^"

Okay, I found where to submit the CS, but it's formatting weird: the text and the image are in the same opacity as the "aliceblue" background and I have no idea how to fix it. @Tiger Dragon help?
Edit: I'm trying to mess around with the code as much as I dare (which isn't a lot) and removing the lowered opacity on the background makes the aliceblue background 100% opacity but the image and text stay at whatever opacity they are

Last edited:
@Astroblaze Remove the opacity and replace aliceblue with rgba(211,211,211,0.3);. Change "211,211,211" to the RGB for whatever color you want, and the "0.3" to the opacity you want. (That's just the BG I used for mine)

@Tiger Dragon You should probably change the template to use RGBA instead of opacity so the picture doesn't also turn transparent :D

@Astroblaze Remove the opacity and replace aliceblue with rgba(211,211,211,0.3);. Change "211,211,211" to the RGB for whatever color you want, and the "0.3" to the opacity you want. (That's just the BG I used for mine)

That fixed it alright, thanks! I set it at rgba(211,211,215,0.7); to keep the blue tint and because the opacity of the background seemed alright originally. Also I apparently needed to set text color to black since having the Dusk theme was making it white.

Just posted Kyllan's CS -- I might need to add details as he develops but that's the gist of him.

Im glad you all were able to figure it out! I'm usually asleep when all of this is happening! As I do live in Australia! Thanks everyone for pitching in and being amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Astroblaze