The Dirt Whispered (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this seems interesting, but I was wondering if I would still be able to play a male. I was thinking of playing a hacker who mostly deals in information. He likes a lot of things, but loves money. He dreams of taking down major corporations, but doesn't feel like that would ever be possible by himself. He's a secret super fan of Bait, and that would be why he hung out at Dirt, and maybe that's where Virus finds him and finds him useful?

If you don't like it or want males that's totally fine. This was just an idea.
Dude.

You stole my idea! XD

My security head decided to work at the club because of Bait. I was thinking of doing an unrequited love with him!

I'm thinking of making a street racer, though unsure what car to give her.

Dude.

You stole my idea! XD

My security head decided to work at the club because of Bait. I was thinking of doing an unrequited love with him!

Haha dang, well having to many males and unrequited loves might be annoying, so if the ideas approved, it's all yours.

I might figure something else out or end up backing out, but that's fine. You were here first, so I hope you have fun with it.

Haha dang, well having to many males and unrequited loves might be annoying, so if the ideas approved, it's all yours.

I might figure something else out or end up backing out, but that's fine. You were here first, so I hope you have fun with it.
Two should be fine. We can have some comedic relief with the two battling eachother out of jealousy

Well, this could be interesting, and I usually do play female characters (though not usually with romantic expectations of any sort, if it happens, it happens). So, I could certainly give this a shot. Cyberpunk things are fun, after all. And I have a few character concepts that could be interesting, though it also depends a bit on just how transhuman things get.

I'm also not sure what to do with the whole "dreams" theme and focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.