The Different Schools

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
As sol leaned over Hunter he noticed one thing. Hunter had no shadow. As if not even there. What was going on with hunter? His veins slightly blackish. Hunter was hungry. And it was written all over his body.

Sol noticed this nearly right away. The no shadow, blackish veins and the obvoius look about him that said Hunter is hungry. But he couldn't just stay with Hunter the whole time. More students needed his help. "He's hungry. Help him while I attend to the others. Keep me updated." He instructed the nearest student to him without looking at them. Quickly Sol went to the next bed and used his healing light to heal as much as he could and ease the pain. He did this to all of them in the front room so he could feel more at ease with closely examining them without worrying another is dying or just died.

Mali nodded and slid a pair of plastic gloves over her furred hands. She quickly began to make her way around to the more grievously wounded, carefully applying bits of salve directly onto the gashes. It would sting, she knew, but the potent magicks locked away in her mix would close the wounds faster than any natural healing process.

~*~*~

Kelkov looked up when he heard Safiya's voice. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes, starting to fade back to his outwardly friendly facade, and greeted her with a small smirk. "I'm alright. What brings you out here?"

Hunter was in a dream. He looked around. He was in a forest, that was in flames. Black rusted chains were covering dead trees. Where was he? He kept walking Down weathered stepping stones. Until he was in a wide open area. A single fallen tree stood in the middle. Mochizuki was laying against it. Hunter smiled and ran. "Mochi!" Mochizuki smiled. "Hey kid." Mochi looked at him. Hunter and mochi at times were the best of friends.

"Mochi. What happened..." He was looking at the black whole in his chest. Mochizuki looked down and looked back up. "I lost." He shrugged. Hunter wanted to laugh. When mochizuki wasn't drunk with blood lust he was actually a very goofy demon. And he protected lots of people. Hunter almost had full control of him. That way he could calm the darkness in Mochizuki. He looked up at Mochi. "Where have you gone?" Mochi grew quiet for a moment. "I've gone somewhere I won't be for long. But I will come to see you real soon."

Hunter's heart beat accelerated. He was repeating Mochizuki's name a lot. Slightly moving. He had knocked the student that was closest to him a distance away. Soon he was sedated and strapped down.

Death was in the nurse's room as well, helping as much as the laws of nature would allow him, until suddenly Hunter knocked a poor student away. He was able to catch her, then look at Hunter. "You know, your not watching him very well." He chuckled. He motioned for Sol to come over. "Help me strap him down, quickly."

Connie noticed Death needed help and ran over so Sol could help the other students. She used a strap on his legs, another on his abdomen and two on his chest. She grabbed a banana bag and hooked Hunter up to the IV. "There, let him finish that bag to replenish all lost nutrients," she said wiping blood from her eye.

Safiya started to talk about how she wanted to help with the elementary school students. "I was just gonna--" nope, maybe she'd had too much charity for one day. "I was just gonna go blow this place. Interested?"

Tensa Just Looked around, and, as the apparent mess is done, he simply walks around, Looking for a place to dry off.

Kelkov gave a thoughtful hum. Despite the "bad boy" look he put up most of the time, he was never one to skip school. He had quite the respect for authority, actually, and tried to follow the more general rules unless the situation called for something a little more interesting. Like his cards. Dammit, he felt naked without them. Where was Edmond, anyway...?

"Sure, but have you seen Edmond around?" he asked. He figured this was one of those exceptions. He was done babysitting the nut-jobs at this school. All that contact with Hunter had nearly sent his release form roaring, and he probably would've killed more people than he would've liked to. It had never been triggered by just straight energy like that before...

Safiya thought about it. Who the hell was Edmond again? "Grumpy shadow dude who carried you to the nurses' office?" She could try using the shadows to find him. But he's probably just slash at 'em again. And she was not so pleased with that thought.

Tensa Briefly walks back in the school, wandering the Halls. At this point obviously, he burned his patience about drying them off completely. It's not too bad, they're almost dry.

"That's the one," he said with a nod. "I think he's got my cards. We were playing poker when..." He paused for a moment. It was when the siren had done her little performance and brought Kelkov crashing to his knees. He could say it to poke at a possible insecurity and source of guilt, but he didn't need her too annoyed right now if she was going to be his companion while they were skipping. All in good time. "...Well, earlier. I bet I left them on my desk."

Safiya noticed when he paused in the middle of his sentence but chose to ignore it. "Wanna go grab 'em? Everyone else is busy, I'm sure we can just slip in and out unnoticed. Not even that freaky security guard is around."

"You're sure?" His superhuman senses were valuable in the art of sneaking, sure, but he couldn't possibly know whether Death was around just from that. And he wasn't aware of Safiya's shadow manipulation abilities. Clearly she knew more than he did all the same. "Lead the way."

Safiya sent some shadows to scout the parameter, following the one with the least traffic. If anything, she'll just sing someone to sleep. She chuckled at that, but stopped the moment she felt the guilt. She pretended to clear her throat to cover up the chuckle. When they got to the classroom it was empty. She simply presented it to Kelkov with a bow. "Your Majesty," she said, her voice dripping of sarcasm.

The brunette said nothing in response to Safiya's snarky remark and walked inside, eyes quickly settling on his desk. He sighed when he saw the area was entirely devoid of his pack; someone else had already grabbed them. He'd have to track down Edmond sometime, but he figured that could wait. What if the shadowy young man had gotten hit in the attack or something? "Looks like they're not here," Kelkov said, mostly to himself. "I guess we're leaving, then."

"A'ight" Safiya shrugged. She led them out through another way, before finding the wall as a dead-end. "We could take a chance at the gates or... well, you know. Try to climb up this gigantic motherscrewer."

Kelkov looked up at the wall and slid his hands back into his pockets as he thought through it. It was a shame he hadn't reached the advanced stage of his training that would teach him how to shift into his release form at will, or he'd just dragon up and fly them over. He knew that in the past, they'd put up force fields around the walls that could only be taken down by staff members, preventing unwanted intruders from getting in and out-of-control students (or skippers) from getting out, but he didn't know how they were doing things this year. Hopefully they hadn't found a way to close the fields into a dome without blocking out fresh air.

"I bet they've got the gate booby-trapped." He looked over at Safiya. "I'm gonna guess you can't fly," he said with a chuckle.

Rez thought for a moment. We students killed on the first day. He was lucky enough to have Death as a friend to find a work-around. He then thought of reblious students who would probably leave the school. He knew he could modify the shields so no student could leave, but he didn't bother. He could've done it the many past years, so why start now?

"Darkness is rising, Rez... I'd ready myself if I where you..." Whispered something in Rez's ears.

He quickly swiped at his own ear, but found nothing. He opened his drawer and pulled out his book, Prognosticus. "What do you have to tell me, Father Time..."

Safiya recognized the hint of mockery in his tone. "Nope. Fire, shadows, water, singing someone to sleep," she smirked at that one, "but no flying. Now, not unless you've got something in your arsenal, I suggest we brave through the gates." Safiya looked around. The walls looked like you could easily climb over them. But knowing this was a weird-ass school, it probably had lots of strange sorts of force fields.