The Destroyermen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"These natives, these 'furries' not those lizard-bird-like things we found on Menjangan island, I think we can trust them to remain friendly," Dirk said. "After all we've showed no intentional hostilities towards them that haven't been explained and apologized for, and the same thing has been happening on their part. As for if we run into Amagi again... if she's out there she's at the very least significantly damaged if not severely so or even crippled. I saw her get hit by at least two of Mahan's torpedoes point-blank, and Walker still has three of hers left, plus another two fish that we picked up on Surabaya that were supposedly condemned, but the machine shop's working on figuring out what's wrong with them right now. I also know that Amagi was being pounded constantly by our four-inch-fifties, three from us and two from Mahan, and I saw her get hit by a couple shells from those cruisers behind us and a Val even crashed right on top of her center turret. At the very least that turret's crippled and the 'Rufe' Zero floatplane on top of it is trashed. We might not even be forced to fight if we still have fuel, because the damage we dealt her might have reduced her top speed to below ours. Even if we do have to fight, I'm sure that these crews would be more than willing, since we know we can hurt her and compared to everything else we've encountered here she isn't actually all that scary anymore."

(Hmm... I don't know, I might, but probably not, sorry.)
"Well that's reassuring. So captain what would you have this humble Marine do now?" Adrian said not really able to think of something else to do at the moment other than go take a nap somewhere on deck unless the captain had another task for him.

"Well that's reassuring. So captain what would you have this humble Marine do now?" Adrian said not really able to think of something else to do at the moment other than go take a nap somewhere on deck unless the captain had another task for him.
"Really, I think you should just head inside and get some rest, and I mean good rest not just lying on the deck against a wall or something," Dirk said. "There should be a completely empty and fresh berth near the far forward end of the officers quarters, I think you've earned it by now." He glanced to Katie, chuckling a bit. "Good thing it's got two bunks, since I'm sure your curious little friend here would love to join you."

"Really, I think you should just head inside and get some rest, and I mean good rest not just lying on the deck against a wall or something," Dirk said. "There should be a completely empty and fresh berth near the far forward end of the officers quarters, I think you've earned it by now." He glanced to Katie, chuckling a bit. "Good thing it's got two bunks, since I'm sure your curious little friend here would love to join you."
Adrian sighed in relief, a bed that was fresh it's like he was being spoiled. He saluted Dirk before turning and making his way to the officers quarters while his "Shadow" followed behind him, he found it rather endearing that she felt comfortable around him like she does. He found the beds that Dirk had spoke of before he turned to Katie. "I'm going to sleep, you may can either keep looking around he ship or stay in here with me in the end it's up to you Katie." He said as he sat on the bottom cot where he spoke from waiting for her response.

Adrian sighed in relief, a bed that was fresh it's like he was being spoiled. He saluted Dirk before turning and making his way to the officers quarters while his "Shadow" followed behind him, he found it rather endearing that she felt comfortable around him like she does. He found the beds that Dirk had spoke of before he turned to Katie. "I'm going to sleep, you may can either keep looking around he ship or stay in here with me in the end it's up to you Katie." He said as he sat on the bottom cot where he spoke from waiting for her response.
"I'll stay with you," Katie said, blushing a bit as she wrapped her tail around the door handle and pulled it closed, then came over to sit on the bed next to him. "You umm... your presence makes me feel secure... and I kinda I like it..."

"I'll stay with you," Katie said, blushing a bit as she wrapped her tail around the door handle and pulled it closed, then came over to sit on the bed next to him. "You umm... your presence makes me feel secure... and I kinda I like it..."
He shrugged not really knowing how to respond to what she said as he took off his shirt and boots leaving him in only his pants before he looked at Katie again. "Do you want to sleep in the same bunk as me or..." Adrian wasn't really sure how to approach the situation as the most female interaction he had was with Connie briefly and the rest with his mother as a boy hell his interaction with other men was limited to just the marines and even then he never had time to become close to any of the men he worked with the Japanese had attacked as soon as he was stationed almost.

He shrugged not really knowing how to respond to what she said as he took off his shirt and boots leaving him in only his pants before he looked at Katie again. "Do you want to sleep in the same bunk as me or..." Adrian wasn't really sure how to approach the situation as the most female interaction he had was with Connie briefly and the rest with his mother as a boy hell his interaction with other men was limited to just the marines and even then he never had time to become close to any of the men he worked with the Japanese had attacked as soon as he was stationed almost.
"If it's alright with you, I'd like to share..." Katie said, her fur not hiding her blushing cheeks as she scratched idly at her bra line a bit. She then glanced down and shrugged a little before casually pulling her top off over her head, letting her very large, very human-like (save for the fur) breasts hang out as she looked back up at Adrian.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to share..." Katie said, her fur not hiding her blushing cheeks as she scratched idly at her bra line a bit. She then glanced down and shrugged a little before casually pulling her top off over her head, letting her very large, very human-like (save for the fur) breasts hang out as she looked back up at Adrian.
Adrian laid down and made room for Katie and at the same time a thought entered his head. "Someone is going to walk in here and get the entirely wrong idea, I just pray it's after I get some sleep." He knew what this situation looks like and knowing his luck...never mind that now. He looked at Katie and gestured to the bed. "You can lay down now to." He said as he scooted over making a little more room for her.

Adrian laid down and made room for Katie and at the same time a thought entered his head. "Someone is going to walk in here and get the entirely wrong idea, I just pray it's after I get some sleep." He knew what this situation looks like and knowing his luck...never mind that now. He looked at Katie and gestured to the bed. "You can lay down now to." He said as he scooted over making a little more room for her.
Katie nodded and smiled as she laid down next to Adrian, snuggling up against him and pressing her bare chest against his bare chest, her tail curling softly around on of his legs in a way that almost said "I have claimed this as my own."

Katie nodded and smiled as she laid down next to Adrian, snuggling up against him and pressing her bare chest against his bare chest, her tail curling softly around on of his legs in a way that almost said "I have claimed this as my own."
If he had been told he would be in the situation he was in right now before today he would have laughed at it as a joke but now well now he was just glad he was able to rest his head. Adrian was vaguely aware of Katie's body and trail against his skin as he started to drift into sleep, his muscles relaxed and his breathing slowed and before he even realized it he was in the blissful state of sleep.

(An Rp about Dragons = like eight people respond, A Rp with alternate earth, marines, navy and furries =
but myself.)

If he had been told he would be in the situation he was in right now before today he would have laughed at it as a joke but now well now he was just glad he was able to rest his head. Adrian was vaguely aware of Katie's body and trail against his skin as he started to drift into sleep, his muscles relaxed and his breathing slowed and before he even realized it he was in the blissful state of sleep.

(An Rp about Dragons = like eight people respond, A Rp with alternate earth, marines, navy and furries =
but myself.)
Though Adrian didn't know it, though he could probably guess fairly well, Katie was feeling the same way. If someone had told her the day before about the situation she would be in right now, she would've laughed nervously, backed slowly out of the room, then run to get someone to deal with this obviously mentally compromised individual before anything violent happened. That being said, now that she was in her present situation she was loving it as she wrapped her soft arms gently around Adrian as she too drifted off into a content, restful slumber.

(XD Yeah, guess nobody else has some of the same kind of weird but awesome desires for RPing that we do. lol)
(Also, Timeskip to when they wake up?)

Though Adrian didn't know it, though he could probably guess fairly well, Katie was feeling the same way. If someone had told her the day before about the situation she would be in right now, she would've laughed nervously, backed slowly out of the room, then run to get someone to deal with this obviously mentally compromised individual before anything violent happened. That being said, now that she was in her present situation she was loving it as she wrapped her soft arms gently around Adrian as she too drifted off into a content, restful slumber.

(XD Yeah, guess nobody else has some of the same kind of weird but awesome desires for RPing that we do. lol)
(Also, Timeskip to when they wake up?)
(Yes timeskip unless you want Katie to have a dream that contributes to her character or something along those lines cause I got nothing for Adrian as he sleeps.)

(Yes timeskip unless you want Katie to have a dream that contributes to her character or something along those lines cause I got nothing for Adrian as he sleeps.)
(Nah, I don't have anything like that planned atm.)

The next morning when the usual General Quarters alarm sounded at 0500, Katie woke with a start and glanced around nervously while holding tightly to Adrian, whimpering a bit in confusion and a little bit of fear.

(Nah, I don't have anything like that planned atm.)

The next morning when the usual General Quarters alarm sounded at 0500, Katie woke with a start and glanced around nervously while holding tightly to Adrian, whimpering a bit in confusion and a little bit of fear.
Adrian grunted as the alarm went off as he noticed Katie's grip on him tightened, he poked her in the head softly to get her attention. "It's just an alarm getting everyone on the ship up." He said as he sat up still trying to battle his sleep riddled brain, he stood and stretched with a pop and a sigh he started to put on his clothes and boots before he grabbed his holster belt and wrapped it around his waist then putting his pistol into the holster it self. He sat down and waited for Katie to do what she needed to do to get ready.

Adrian grunted as the alarm went off as he noticed Katie's grip on him tightened, he poked her in the head softly to get her attention. "It's just an alarm getting everyone on the ship up." He said as he sat up still trying to battle his sleep riddled brain, he stood and stretched with a pop and a sigh he started to put on his clothes and boots before he grabbed his holster belt and wrapped it around his waist then putting his pistol into the holster it self. He sat down and waited for Katie to do what she needed to do to get ready.
Katie seemed to settle noticeably when Adrian explained to her what was going on, and she hesitated a moment before slipping her bra back on and standing up from the bed, yawning as she came over to his side and glancing curiously at the weapon strapped to his side. "What is this?..." she asked, her tail indicating towards what she was talking about, as if her gaze wasn't enough.

Katie seemed to settle noticeably when Adrian explained to her what was going on, and she hesitated a moment before slipping her bra back on and standing up from the bed, yawning as she came over to his side and glancing curiously at the weapon strapped to his side. "What is this?..." she asked, her tail indicating towards what she was talking about, as if her gaze wasn't enough.
"It's a firearm, it fires a lead projectile at 830 feet a second and is able to kill another person at a max distance of 164 feet, like I said we were at war back home and this is just a last resort weapon my main one is in the armory but hopefully I won't have to use it in the near future." He explained as he leaned against the bunk. "We should head to get breakfast." He suggested as he was rather hungry though he hoped the Captain had the foresight to get some food from Katie's people yesterday since Adrian didn't know if they had any fresh food on the ship or not.

"It's a firearm, it fires a lead projectile at 830 feet a second and is able to kill another person at a max distance of 164 feet, like I said we were at war back home and this is just a last resort weapon my main one is in the armory but hopefully I won't have to use it in the near future." He explained as he leaned against the bunk. "We should head to get breakfast." He suggested as he was rather hungry though he hoped the Captain had the foresight to get some food from Katie's people yesterday since Adrian didn't know if they had any fresh food on the ship or not.
"Firearm?..." Katie echoed, a bit of curiosity and confusion clear in her response. She shook her head a bit then said "You keep showing me many things that I have never seen and don't yet understand, but I'm incredibly fascinated by all of this and I hope you'll continue to show me more..." She glanced down at her stomach, which had growled a bit when Adrian mentioned food, then looked back up at him as the GQ buzzer shut off. "Yeah, breakfast sounds nice."

"Firearm?..." Katie echoed, a bit of curiosity and confusion clear in her response. She shook her head a bit then said "You keep showing me many things that I have never seen and don't yet understand, but I'm incredibly fascinated by all of this and I hope you'll continue to show me more..." She glanced down at her stomach, which had growled a bit when Adrian mentioned food, then looked back up at him as the GQ buzzer shut off. "Yeah, breakfast sounds nice."
"To the mess hall then." Adrian said as he started to walk trusting that Katie was behind him, as they walked Adrian noticed that the night shift of the crew were going off to bed and while he was sure they were informed of the events of the day prior they still gave Katie sideways looks or both curiosity and confusion. They arrived at the mess hall where the first few of the sailors were trickling in, he looked around and saw the Captain walking around talking to the men he also saw Connie sitting with some of the other nurses. "Why don't you go sit with them while I get us some food." He said while pointing to the table where he saw Connie and the rest. Adrian headed to the mess line and grabbed two trays, it was the usual eggs, toast, bacon and sausage to drink they had water, coffee and orange juice he got water for Katie and was going to get orange juice for himself but it was all gone already so he got coffee instead. He made his way to the table where the other were and sat down while sliding Katie's tray to her and setting the water down next to it while he set his trey and coffee down as well.

"To the mess hall then." Adrian said as he started to walk trusting that Katie was behind him, as they walked Adrian noticed that the night shift of the crew were going off to bed and while he was sure they were informed of the events of the day prior they still gave Katie sideways looks or both curiosity and confusion. They arrived at the mess hall where the first few of the sailors were trickling in, he looked around and saw the Captain walking around talking to the men he also saw Connie sitting with some of the other nurses. "Why don't you go sit with them while I get us some food." He said while pointing to the table where he saw Connie and the rest. Adrian headed to the mess line and grabbed two trays, it was the usual eggs, toast, bacon and sausage to drink they had water, coffee and orange juice he got water for Katie and was going to get orange juice for himself but it was all gone already so he got coffee instead. He made his way to the table where the other were and sat down while sliding Katie's tray to her and setting the water down next to it while he set his trey and coffee down as well.
Katie followed Adrian to the galley, then took a quick break from curiously looking around to go and sit down with the others. Dirk and Connie both smiled when they saw her come over and sit down with them, then looked back to Adrian when he came over as well. "Morning Mr. Fowler," Dirk said. "I can't remember, have you gotten a chance to try Juan's 'coffee' yet?" he asked, chuckling a bit at the semi-secret joke that Juan's coffee was the butt of. It was only slightly bearable, and it was likely that the bad taste was what woke you up rather than the caffeine, but the Pilipino mess attendant always tried his hardest and nobody had the heart to tell him what they really thought of his coffee and Dirk made sure of that.

Katie followed Adrian to the galley, then took a quick break from curiously looking around to go and sit down with the others. Dirk and Connie both smiled when they saw her come over and sit down with them, then looked back to Adrian when he came over as well. "Morning Mr. Fowler," Dirk said. "I can't remember, have you gotten a chance to try Juan's 'coffee' yet?" he asked, chuckling a bit at the semi-secret joke that Juan's coffee was the butt of. It was only slightly bearable, and it was likely that the bad taste was what woke you up rather than the caffeine, but the Pilipino mess attendant always tried his hardest and nobody had the heart to tell him what they really thought of his coffee and Dirk made sure of that.
"Anything is better then chewing raw grounds." He said as he drank the coffee knowing it was always able to get worse. "What's the news for today Captain?" Adrian asked as he slowly ate his food.

"Anything is better then chewing raw grounds." He said as he drank the coffee knowing it was always able to get worse. "What's the news for today Captain?" Adrian asked as he slowly ate his food.
"We're heading north with Katie's people," Dirk replied. "Towards what they call "Baalkpaan Bay." I think it's about the equivalent of Balikpapan from our world, and apparently it's a pretty big port as well. Hopefully once we're there we can figure out some way to find and refine oil for fuel. Maybe we can use some of the empty torpedo mounts or something..." He shrugged a bit as he and the others continued to eat, and Katie started eating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.