The deserted wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
because i'm that good :P

I tried to have a dedicated RP partner once. We got 2 RPs done before she went through a ridiculously early midlife crisis and changed to writing gay fanfic instead.

also, i joined other rps... but, let's just say...they turned out pretty...*cough cough* bad

@Yokai that'll do it to you, my sister likes the gay anime stuff to...i'm pretty sure there's a name for it..

Yeah, group RPs have a tendency to die in the early stages. Less than 1 in 10 ever actually go anywhere. A lot of them are populated by people with grammar that makes it really hard to tell what they're trying to write about too.

Yeah, it's called Yaoi, but this particular person I mean they write gay fanfic about real people. Mainly Daft Punk, I think. Been a while since I spoke to her last.

let's see...grammar-check....rping lasting for a while now with multiple other versions of them-check...hm, any other standards?

We actually met on different sit and migrated here. Vianne (Tip.), too.

Hah I also met my friend on another forum. But then we realised Minecraft Forum was abominable for RPing so we moved. There were only 7 decent RPers there. 2 of those only did space-sagas and wrote 10+ paragraphs per post and another of those hated me with a vengeance :D

@racheljessie (i like this new person *whisper*)

@Yokai yeah, certain people like to do certain things. the people who can do ten paragraph things is incredible, my hats give off to them till i realize i got to read it...

Yeah, me too Joker.

It was kinda like that for us. Joker kept getting banned for stupid stuff and the site wasn't RP friendly at all.

Nah but those guys were assholes. They kicked me off one of their RPs because I wasn't writing an equal amount to them. Same thing happens to most people they play with. I wonder if they're still there... It's great though. All 5 of the remaining good RPers there left for other forums so now the MCForum RP board is pretty much dead with no decent plots being made.

Well, we on't expect to much from anyone. just grammar and logic and you stick close or somewhat close to the theme..

Reactions: racheljessie
Alright, here she is!!
Tip- Tip has long, straight hair, dyed half black and half white. She has huge, rounded eyes, the left eye black and the right is grey. She was born with unbelievably pale skin, and although she looked eerie, she's actually a genuine person. She's somewhat attractive, though her strange looks scare some people. Tip tries to please everyone she can and is always determined to do her very best. Tip isn't the MOST handy with weapons, you see, but she sure can deal with a fight. Tip has countlessly been insecure and unsure about herself, and it usually helps when she dumps it off on a close friend. Which explains the next thing, Tip has autophobia. She tries not to be alone so much. Her traces of relatives remain unknown, even to her. She hates her real name, so much she even forgets it at times.

• Love
Reactions: Justin/Joker
Fear of herself? Could be interesting to try and describe.

Jessica- (Ha, got you Joker) Strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, and stands about 5'5" tall. History and personality are learnable IC.

i'm so interested! everyone else has new characters..

I like making interesting and difficult stuff. I had this one OC who had a curse and she should only feel wrath, greed, pride, gluttonous, envy, lust and sloth. (Basically if you could feel the 7 deadly sins, that's it.)
But she fell in and out of love, had people influence her, and the curse was unexplainable broken. That was a whiiiile ago..

Im grounded. I cant use my iPod till who knows when, ill try getting on though. See ya soon

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.