1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The deserted wanderers

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Justin/Joker, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm here! Just need Vianne.

2. coo, ideas? besides just the islands.

3. I don't have any. Standard ship wreck?

4. Yeah, shipwreck. And nobody knows eachother.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sounds good!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. now....how many characters do we want to use? if no one knows each other, then it had to a party ship, or a yacht.

7. Got any spare spots?

• Like Like x 1
  8. actually, yeah! new people are appreciated
    (also, that your picture is from Madoka Magica, my sister had asked me to watch it!)

9. Awesome.

10. WATCH IT. I rewatched it today. Every time I do it reignites my obsession with it :D

11. i do need to get the dang thing done! i keep watching like one episode then forget about it for a while.
    The rp is open, but i do need to decide what it should be put under...

12. I guess if it's a shipwreck type situation it'd probably just class as Modern. Not really a fantasy unless you involve magic, and you're talking about a party boat so I doubt it's Historical :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hey there! Joker, put it under survival. Also, a party ship I guess, or like a cruise. I have an OC to use, she's all new!

14. I too, shall use an OC! I just have to think of one! Something I am quite bad at doing! 99% chance they'll be a cynical asshole though.

15. Every thing sounds good to me. I know who I'm using.

16. @racheljessie (let me guess...Lilly?)
    @tip_and_slide (cool, like to see new characters)
    @Yokai (that's good, every story needs one of those..)

It is survival clearly, i wonder who i should use.... hm.............

17. On a side note... how tf do you get almost 4000 messages in little more than a month?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.