The deserted wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...fine, good to see we are all here. I'll change it later...

It's up, you should get a alert for it.

Also, make your ocs here. I will one sec.

Tip- Tip has long, straight hair, dyed half black and half white. She has huge, rounded eyes, the left eye black and the right is grey. She was born with unbelievably pale skin, and although she looked eerie, she's actually a genuine person. She's somewhat attractive, though her strange looks scare some people. Tip tries to please everyone she can and is always determined to do her very best. Tip isn't the MOST handy with weapons, you see, but she sure can deal with a fight. Tip has countlessly been insecure and unsure about herself, and it usually helps when she dumps it off on a close friend. Which explains the next thing, Tip has autophobia. She tries not to be alone so much. Her traces of relatives remain unknown, even to her. She hates her real name, so much she even forgets it at times.

Reactions: Justin/Joker
Justin I a guy, he has wavy short brown hair with brown eyes. Pale white skin with freckles.
He's 18 and a good tech wiz, he prefers computers but can fix almost any digital device. He prefers his lonesome, avoiding anybody he walks in the hall with. He locks himself up in his room for the majority of the cruise. (We're going to start off on the ship.)

What you miss Aurora?

Yeah, I miss them too.

Reactions: tip_and_slide
OC
He has straight, white hair that extends to a little below his shoulders. It is unknown whether this colour is due to dying or due to a genetic defect. His skin is similarly pale, and he burns easily in the sun, but he makes up for this by having a British accent which pretty much rectifies any issue ever.
His name?
Florence.

Reactions: Justin/Joker
How is this boat going to be crashing? Should I just take some liberties and describe something dramatic or have you got something planned? I'm in the mood for dramatic descriptions, is all :D

Hm...whatever you please, i'll wait as long as everyone wants.

YUS permission to be overly dramatic!

"passengers were..."

Also, if I don't respond, continue without me

Anyone wanting to get on the boat should do so now. I can't see you really surviving jumping off the deck into it.

Reactions: racheljessie
I'm sorry, just include my self conscious self

Alright, make yourselves at the island the next day, when you're ready, they'll also be npcs (controlled by me)

Reactions: racheljessie
Status
Not open for further replies.