The Deep Dark (Medieval subterranean RP)

Lurcolm

Resident Biopunk Enthusiast
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
I've been thinking about how to address this, and I figured I wouldn't have to go incredibly in depth when it comes to this. If.... sayyyy.... four people say they'll toss their hat into this, I'll post an expansive lore thread and all that stuff from everything I have in my noggin.

The main premise is a middle ages, very slight fantasy world. Sages of this world foretold when the sun would let its rage out on the world, burning the gods that shield it from its wrath and burning the earth. The only way the sages could see humanity's survival, was to retreat into the dark depths of the world.

So humanity fled. Deep into the earth. Countless died in the trek, as food slowly ran out and the earth cooked them alive. Eventually, humanity died out into a single city's worth off people, before they found it:

An oasis in the dead wastes of the world. An aquifer just above a magma vent. The superhot water blowing air as a geothermal vent. A vast fungal jungle grow from this, digging into the superheated water, then into the magma, feeding off the heat and water to grow. Giant bugs roamed the land, much like mammals had in the destroyed world above.

The RP would be situated a thousand years after this event, with the main focus being on a trading caravan, travelling the vast wastes between each oasis to trade. In this journey, they will meet raiders, disasters, and horrors of this new world...

Last edited:
Sounds interesting do you have a character sheet I could use if not that's perfectly fine I can make one up

Sounds interesting do you have a character sheet I could use if not that's perfectly fine I can make one up
For now it's just an interest check. If i get more people who like this, I'll post a thread

Reactions: Zaythera
Consider me interested in seeing more.

Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested but like if there's like a textbook worth of world lore to read I'm sooooo not about that.

But like k so like just gunna wait for OOC^^

Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested but like if there's like a textbook worth of world lore to read I'm sooooo not about that.

But like k so like just gunna wait for OOC^^
One more and the OOC will be made!

And don't worry, I'll make a TL;DR version too :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom