The Debt (Lottie X Zaira)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled as she kept listening to him and made a small gasp when he said that Joanna got pregnant. "No way!" she said in half hushed whisper as she kept listening to him. Though her smile started to fade more and more as he kept talking. She looked back to his hand and slowly is started to tighten around his. She noticed that there was no happy pictures of children in any of them, and she was remembering there was none in his room either. She didn't even notice when there was a few tears sliding down her cheeks. She just knew that her heart grew very heavy and that she was feeling an extremely large amount of sadness.

"Your wife...she killed Joanna didn't she?" she asked not looking up at him. "Or...she did something to make her lose the baby, isn't that right?" she questioned.

He was staring at nowhere when he finished, but he quickly turned to see her as she talked. It almost broke his heart to see a few tears running down her cheeks. Lester gently let her hand go to place of of them at the sides of her face, cleaning her tears with his thumbs with one movement. It wasn't only that she looked sad, but it was for him. He ignored her questions, though.

"Don't worry about it, darling. It happened a long, long time ago. So you shouldn't feel bad for it." told her, trying to cheer her up with a slight smile. "It's only a story now." added, even though it was a big lie to make her relax, because that story, no matter how long it happened, took a few pieces from him that he would never get back. "And you'll need to wait for tomorrow for the next part, remember?"

She was surprised when he started to whip the tears from her eyes and gave a short, half hearted laugh. "Sorry I didn't even know I was crying." she said as she sat there. She pulled away from him slightly just to put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Her face buried into his chest now, "But it's not just a story, it's your story." she mumbled to him. "Even if it happened a lot time ago it is still hurting you." she said as she hugged him a bit tighter. "And that's not fair for you to have to suffer because some stupid woman couldn't leave you alone and let you be with your own family."

"And I can't not, not feel bad." she told him softly. "Because it happened to you, and I don't want bad things to like that happen to you. But I remember and I will wait until tomorrow." she said as she adjusted her head so she was resting the side of her head on his chest where his heart should be at. "I will just bring some tissues." she said with with a tiny chuckle.

He hugged her back gladly, feeling a bit better himself with it. There weren't many people he talked to about Joanna, and she was probably the only one he opened that much with. "I know it's not fair, but I wasn't perfect either. I only cared about my own happiness, you know? And hers, of course. And, if you see it being a romantic, that is perfectly fine. But it's not, and I would have fallen from that dream reality one way or another." told her as he caressed the back of her head slowly. He meant his words, even if he was going through the same mistake allowing them to be so close, and it took him many years to learn to stop hating everyone who had been involved. He sighed at that fact. Lester chuckled with her and slowly pulled away, letting her go to get those tissues. He smiled at her after doing it, trying to look as if it didn't still hurt him.

She had got up and grabbed some from her desk and went back to the bed, curling up with him once more. "I just wish you could of had a more peaceful fall or something. Or that you never would of had to fall to begin with." she said as she closed her eyes once more, resting her head onto his chest as she went to play with one of his hands once again. "Thank you though...for letting me in to something so private about your life." she said gently. "And you know it's okay to be sad right?" she asked looking up at him. "If you don't allow yourself to morn or anything, you can't heal properly."

He took her back when she came back, placing one arm on her back, and slightly pulling her closer. "Yeah, I wish that too." muttered, watching down at her. He smiled hearing thanking him for something like that, and didn't answer her with words, but placed a soft kiss on her hair instead. Hearing her last comment, he slightly nodded. "I know." answered her with a faint smile. "But I've been morning for a century already. I'm tired of it." told her before sighing. He seriously wanted to stop caring, to be able to finally forget about all that stuff.

She couldn't help but blush when he kissed her head. Smiling again she relaxed more into him and closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness that the two were sharing and the warmth from him as well. "That really is a long time to morn." she said softly as she laid there with him. "Maybe it is time to try again." she suggested. "To be with someone else again, I know she must feel sad to see you like this. And I think she would be happy to see you try with someone again." she told him as she kept her eyes closed. "At least that is how I would be. If I died and left behind a loved one. I would want them to move on and to be happy again." she explained.

"I would say life is too short, but well I can't really since you are immortal." she said with a small grin as she opened her eyes back up to look at him.

He sighed hearing her. Those were the same words everyone had been telling him for a long time ago. That was why his father was always bringing suitors that he didn't even met to his house, and why he finally brought her as a maid. Anyway, that was the first time he ever thought it could be a good idea. He really wanted to have someone again, without caring what would happen in the future. With the same selfishness he had been with Joanna. Lester gave her a small smile, but it didn't look sad at all. She was extremely beautiful and amazing, and having her telling him to find someone to be with was more than enough to make him want to kiss her.

"Oh, and where would I find a beautiful and smart lady to try once again?" asked softly, looking at her with a smirk.

"Well." she said as she started to sit up and moved so that she was sitting straddle in his lap, a grin falling onto her face as she sat there. "I don't me to brag, but I am very beautiful if I do say so myself." she said laughing as she rested her forehead against his, her arms going around his neck. "But I am not all that smart you know. At least I don't think I am."

She then pulled slightly away from him. "But I mean if you aren't into just these good looks, I guess I could try and find someone else for you." she said, looking like she was pouting, but there was a grin pulling at the corners of her mouth.

He was a bit surprised by her change of position, and could even feel his pulse accelerating. It seemed he was nervous. After all, it had been more than a century since the last time he had been that close to a woman. He just stayed there, watching her, until she talked once again and chuckled hearing her. Her self confidence only made her more attractive to him. Feeling already more relaxed, he wrapped her into his arms, joining his hands on her back. "You are definitely not smart if you are still here with me." answered her, almost in a whisper, with a small grin. He was decided to kiss her, but right then she pulled slightly away once again.

"Oh would you really do that for me? I'd seriously appreciate that." teased her as she offered to find someone else. "Though, I have to admit, I may care a little about the looks. I'd like a... beautiful brunette, with light eyes." started to tell her, keeping a soft voice, and unable to stop glancing at her lips from time to time. She was still too close for him to stop thinking about kissing her. "But, most importantly, she needs to be funny, sweet, amazing and self-confident. And she needs to be able to stand to my little annoying brother, so let's add some courage. Besides, I want her to ask tons of questions completely out of place." told her with an amused grin on his face. He then got even closer to her, approaching to one of her ears. "Do you happen to know anyone like that?" asked her on a whisper.

Opal couldn't help but laugh when he told her that she indeed wasn't smart. "Well thanks for that." she said as she kept looking at him, even as he put his arms around her, he could feel ever muscle in her body relaxing. It was clear just from the look on her face how much she cared for him and how much that he had her wrapped around his finger. There wouldn't be a single thing she wouldn't do for him, and she was willing to give him her heart and soul if that meant that she could always stay with him.

She puffed her cheeks out when he started to tease her, but none the less the smile came back onto her face when he started to talk about what he wanted. The smile wouldn't stop spreading, until he got close to her ear and whispered in it. A small chill ran down her spine as his breath went across her ear and neck. She slightly tightened her grip once more as she remained on his lap. "I think I could find someone like that." she told him as she sat there.

"She may require lots of kisses and stories though. And maybe to go to town to shop. Oh how dreadful would that be to go shopping with such a woman." she told him playfully as she laughed once more.

He chuckled hearing her, and even if he stopped laughing, the smile remained on his face. The look on her eyes made him believe that he wouldn't be alone anymore, that he could love and be loved once again. But how did she start those feelings on him in so little time?

"Well, I do have many years of stories to tell her, so that wouldn't be a problem." said as he stared into her eyes. "But what if..." started to say, on a soft voice, as he got closer. "We change..." continued and placed a soft kiss on her neck, right above her bandage, as if he could undo the damage Jonathan had done. "The shopping part..." whispered on her neck, and placed a kiss a little closer to her chin. "with more kisses?" finished, and kept the trail of kisses he was making, until he stopped by the border of her mouth. Lester pulled slightly away to look at her into her eyes with a grin. Of course he was only teasing her, because even if he wasn't a fan of shopping, he wouldn't mind at all if it was with her.

It was clear by the look on her face that she was hanging onto every word he as saying. "Well she would be overly thrilled to hear all those stories." she told him with a giggle. That was until she felt his kiss on her neck, her heart started to beat a bit faster as long with her plus going faster as she let out a small gasp. Though she never pulled away from him as she listened to and enjoyed each and every little kiss he was giving her. She started to nod her head, almost seeming like she was in a daze from his kisses, a grin falling onto her face again.

"Oh yeah I think she would be just fine if you replaced shopping with more kisses." she said as she leaned forward, resting her forehead against his once more. She was moving closer to him and lightly placed a kiss on his mouth. Before pulling away slightly and smiling. "Your kisses would be the best and she would love each and every one of them." she whispered.

When he felt her lips kissing him, he couldn't avoid to think about Joanna. It wasn't a weird thing, because she had been the only woman he had been with after all, but he still didn't want to think about her. Not when he finally had a chance to reduce the pain he felt since she left. Opal pulled away, and he could only stare at her, without any kind of expression and his mouth slightly opened. He smirked after he heard her words, and didn't wait any longer to reach for her lips once again. This kiss was longer, but still soft. He ran one of his hands from her waist to her neck, while he pulled her a little closer with the other one. He then moved away from her lips, but joined their foreheads once again. "She'll have everything she wants." whispered back, with a slight smile.

She couldn't help blush blush from his kiss, when he pulled away from her she had a silly look on her face before laughing once again. "Everything she wants?" she asked him with a grin. "Even you?" she asked as she slightly tilted her head to the side, enjoying the closeness between the two of them. Her hands moved to the back of his head and gently entangled into his hair. She couldn't help but run her fingers though them slightly, enjoying how soft it was. "Well in return I guess she will have to give you everything too, huh?" she asked playfully.

He smiled with her words. It had been a long time since he had felt that happy, so long that he couldn't even remember. And, yet, she brought it back on her third day with him. "Everything." repeated as a whisper. Lester moved the hand he had on the back of her head to the front of it, in order to put a lock of her hair behind her ear. He loved the feeling of her fingers running through his hair, and moved slightly to place another tender kiss on her lips, as if he could transmit her how much he was enjoying their time together. "Of course. It wouldn't be fair otherwise, don't you think?" answered her with a small grin.

"Hmmm I suppose it wouldn't be fair at all." she laughed as she sat there with him. She kissed him once more as they sat there together. Oliver's made was walking past her room and stopped when she heard the two talking. A grin fell onto her face as she slowly shook her head and went back to Oliver's room. Walking in, she flopped down on the bed beside him. "Well it looks like your brother has found his next girl." she told him as she sat there. "The little bunny you scared so bad is now Lesters. I guess that was going to happen sometime or another, don't you think?"

Lester smiled at her once again, widely. He could have stayed with her probably forever, but he wasn't sure how much he'd be hanging on her room with her on his lap just wanting to kiss her. And he was definitely someone who took things slow, so a kiss after three days was already a huge record. "Well, it's getting pretty late. Maybe I should go to sleep. And so do you. You need to rest to keep hearing my story attentively." told her a bit amused, before kissing her again, but this time on her forehead.

"Really? After all this years, he finally picks someone like her?" asked with a frown looking at Ember. He was a bit surprised, because he seriously believed he wouldn't find anyone else for the rest of eternity. He hoped he only learned to have a little fun, and he wouldn't go through the whole Joanna thing once again. "That's pathetic, even for him." added, rolling his eyes. Since their small encounter, even if he managed to deal with that arrogant bitch just fine, he didn't like her at all.

She couldn't help but smile at the kiss on her forehead and in return she kissed his cheek. "Bed time sounds nice." she said as she got off of him was settling into bed herself. "Good night Lester, I hope you have wonderful dreams." she told him happily as she started to lay down.

Ember looked at him and nodded her head. "I know right, she isn't even really that pretty and has a such a large ego. Someone should take it down a peg or two." she said as before sitting up once again. "Well if you don't need anything I am going to head to bed myself." she said before lightly pinching his cheek and laughing. "I just thought you would like to hear that little bit of information."

He stood up from her bed and smiled back at her. Playfully, he tucked her into the sheets. "Good night, Opal. And don't worry about that, I probably dream with you." told her before stepping out of her room. He went upstairs, straight to his own bed.

Oliver smirked at her. "Yeah, we'll manage to let her know who she is. Johnny already fed on her, did you know? So we are doing just fine." answered her, completely laying down once again, with his legs crossed. "Oh, c'mon, you didn't do it for me. You just love to spread those kind of things." teased her, keeping his smile. "Good night, gossiping liar." added, still on an amused tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.