The Deathwatch

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3298365182234133347&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

lol I was watching this on U-verse's Independent Film Channel today.

Now, I must wonder what it is you're trying to convey with this video. Are you saying you want to be spanked?

Sorry, yeah. I've been distracted latSQUIRREL! *chases squirrel*

i was rather trying to convey the line of "GET ON WITH IT!'

Now now, WMD. They're about to deploy, so it won't be much longer till you can take the field, as it were.

Hope someones power armor malfunctions or Tacitus will be one bored Tech Marine.

Me thinks a right cross shall soon be in order.

Don't worry, Melesio. The malfunction is a bit more complicated than mere power armor in this first mission, and I'll make sure to include something for you to fiddle with in every mission, though some might not be obvious.

Oh, meleoso, My character already has two very nice bionic limbs, that in all likelyhood, will probably get shot *Crosses fingers against Sarpedon curse*

Remember, if I went after mechanical limbs, Mel would the the first to go, being an Iron Hands Techie.

Ok, GMK, here is what your bionic eye sees: There are numerous claw marks, gouges, and acid burns on the door of the bunker, but there are no indications that it has been open since it was sealed.

Ah, you're back. Good, good. I'll send you a PM about where you are in the refinery