The Deathwatch

...You are now known as Gimli Wallace, for various cinematic references.

I propose the kill team's first mission is drop podding into TnT's house and forcing him online.

Alright brothers, we shall require Areial Photographs of the building in question and the immediate area, be sure to mark any potential LZ's and entry and exit routs, keeping an eye for potential cover spots for both our forces and the enemy.

I shall requisition a Thunderhawk gunship for insert, extraction and aerial support.

Today shall be a glorious day for the Imperium!

Potential LZ Alpha, lat-lon 43.834526782236814, -37.265625 secured in the name of the Emperor. Beginning preliminary sweep of residential area.

We've received resistance in the form of a small four legged mammal that produced a small mewling sound and began to paw at my greaves. Chance of Warp possession breaching ninety percent.

It has been dealt with.

Begin orbital bombardment of all non mission-critical assets, I want the ground impassible for weeks. Landspeeders ready to provide cover. Mission is cleared. Emperor's speed.

Excellent brothers, Prepare yourselves for tactical insertion, we board the Thunderhawks in fifteen minutes. Take this time perform any last wargear rites, request any wargear you might need, and most importantly Pray to the emperor that should you fall, he will take you to stand among your fallen brothers until he calls upon us all once again.

Had contact with TNT today - his pc was down due to graphic card failure. He should be updating shortly.

*signals for the bombardment to be stopped and gazes down at the devastated neighborhood*

We'll call it a training exercise.

Still need more GMing, If we had already started the mission We could do something...GRR TNT!!!

Yes I'd love to do SOMETHING with my marine. Patience is not a virtue I own - I have better things to do.

Ok, This Friday I will be updating and giving you your first mission.

I call for a re-commencement of neighborhood destruction.