The Deathwatch

ALright, first off, no, you can't be a techmarine/chaplain super combo package. Secondly, I will contact Releaser and WMD with instructions pertaining to their entrance into this. Lastly, new post will be up shortly. Good day, gentlemen.

Edit: Ooookay. The post will have to wait until I can get the thread moved out of the graveyard.

Aww, I don't need any special abilities just the title.

Naw - all good. Lookin' forward to the post.

Well, maybe you can be trained as a chaplain later. The answer for now is still no, though. Mainly because all chaplain have a Crozius Arcanum, which is a power weapon, which you aren't allowed to have yet. Also, GET YERSELF AN AVATAR!

Oh yeah forgot about the Crozius. I want an Axe anyway.

cannot be a chaplain without a crozius arcanum. its the badge of office!

Severdus: But I don't want to be a Chaplain. I want to be an Iron Father - I'm not even sure if they carry a Crozius. They're like uplifted tech marines that have to do way more shit than normal tech marines. Like rip out gene seeds and give last rights. Iron Hands are the only chapters that don't use Chaplains so I don't think they roll with the status quo.

And go figure - a little research turns out Iron Fathers tend to use Power Axes. They also don't get the rosarius or blessing for the Ecclesiarchy. I just thought this was coincidental and funny. Cuz I want me an axe and to be an assault variant Tech Marine.

They're still technically Chaplains. They may have a different name and have additional duties, but they're still the same, just like with Space Wolves Wolf Priests and Blood Angels Sanguinary Priests.

Iron_Hand_Iron_Father.gif

What the hell is that? It's funny looking. Lol

Its a Crozius made to resemble the badge of the adeptus mechanicus.

Aww...no ones choosing the shotgun or the autopistol...I had special plans for those...

sorry I got plans for Konrad, that sword, and a very badass suit of armor.

...Maeric might have, but you know. INVISIWIBLE!

WMD, If i switch to the shotgun you alright for the autopistol when you join up?

Hey WMD. Did ya get my PM concerning when/where you enter?

BTW, seriously guys, we've got a techmarine and a librarian, the tac marines REALLY DON'T NEED CC WEAPONS!

Post-rage Edit: Alright. Seiji has yet to choose his relic weapon. You already have a Force Sword, Seiji, so if you choose a close combat weapon, I'LL CURB-STOMP YOU LIKE A SQUIG!

In my opinion the Tac Marines should be choosing a ranged weapon for there relic - than just requisitioning a melee weapon in case things get hairy.