The Dead Girlfriend

She sighed, cupped her hands over her mouth then yelled, " LUNIC!"

Lunic bolted upright and nearly collided head to head with Miley, "Miley!...you...scared the shit out of me." He was glad to be awake, the dream he had been having wasn't anything he wanted to be apart of. "How..How are you," he asked abit loopy.

She giggled, "Sorry, but you refused to get up." she examined his face and stopped giggling. "I am fine. But you on the other hand dont look too good."

Lunic looked up at her with one closed, "I haven't been getting much sleep lately." He replied as he brushed his hair out of his face. "When are you going to get your bike fixed?" He questioned.

She sighed, "I have no clue... I am working on getting a job." across the street Miley noticed a girl with red curly, round eyes that were a deep forest green, stub nose and freckles across her cheeks. She ran up to them, "Lunic!" her red curls bouncing with each step she took. Even though Lunic and her were friends she has always had a secret crush on him. Her name was Faith.

"Faith! what are you doing here?" Lunic was surprised to see her, he gave Faith and hug turned to Miley. "Faith this is Miley. Miley this is Faith a good friend of mine." he spoke introducing them both. What is Faith doing here he thought.

Miley smiled at Faith, "Hi nice to meet you Faith." even though Faith smiled, her eyes told a different story... Jealousy? Miley thought to herself.
Faith threw her hair over her shoulder, "You dont look familiar. Did you just move here?"
Miley nodded, "Yes. Just yesterday actually."

Lunic smiled, and stepped back sitting down on the front steps. "So Faith what brings you here?" he questioned, looking up at her.

She looked at Lunic and her eyes seemed to flash, "Oh nothing I was just walking by and I just happened to run into you and uh..." she looked at Miley.
"Miley." Miley said finishing her sentence.

Lunic nodded, 'well I was just about to ask Miley what she wanted to go do, are you coming to Faith?" he asked standing up and putting his hands in his pockets.

Faith shook her head, "Actually I have to leave. Bye Lunic." she jogged home and Miley watched her until she disappeared.

Lunic shrugged, "She can be alittle odd at times. As I said before Miley is there anything you want to go do? We can just walk around and talk if you'd like," He suggested.

She smiled, "Well what is there to do?"

Lunic shrugged, "in this town not much im afraid. You kinda have to develop an imagination and think outside the box to keep yourself from dying of boredom are you, what do you usually do for fun?" he questioned as looked up at the highschool and back to Miley.

Miley thought for a moment, "We could walk around.... you could show me around if you would like."

Lunic shrugged, "sounds like a plan." He replied as he walked past Miley. In the meantime as there anything you'd like to talk about? Lunic was trying to keep things friendly. It wasn't because he didn't like her, he didn't want something bad to happen and he felt it was to soon to move on.

Miley looked at him wondering what he was thinking then decided to let it go... she felt like he didnt like her like that. She looked at him, "Well how long have you lived here?"

Lunic looked ahead, "life long resident so far, haven't been out of this town very much either. I don't want to live here forever though." He replied turning to her. "So what type of music do you enjoy?" he asked Miley without missing a beat.

She smiles, "I listent to everything! How about you?"

"Everything?" he laughed "care to explain?" he questioned he didn't answer Miley's because he wanted her to go into detail about what she liked.