The Dead Girlfriend

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Miley bent down and put her hand on the slashed tire.
"Somebody slashed my tire." she looked around to see if anybody else was up there... no one.

Lunic's footsteps slowed, "are you sure?" he questioned as he walked over and noticed the slashes. "Sheesh... that makes getting home alittle hard." he stated as he scanned the area. His eyes were intense like he was really looking for something.

Miley pouted slightly then stood up, "Well atleast my house isnt that far from here..." she sighed.

"Did anyone follow you, did you talk to anyone before you came up here?" Lunic asked as he knelt down to look more closely at Miley's tire. Knife maybe? no the marks looked vicious not clean. Like an animal had cut into it with claws and teeth.

She looked at him and shook her head, "No you were the only one I talkeed to."

Lunic turned his head, as if that was the last thing he wanted to hear. "Ok...well I am not going to just leave you to walk home so I'll walk you there. That's if you don't have a problem with that." The skinny well toned boy seemed intense, almost worried. He tried his best to appear only concerned. He didn't want Miley wondering that had him bothered.

She looked at him, "Sure. Thanks Lunic.' She smiled slightly.

He smiled back and walking over he grabbed his bike and looked over at her. "Ready?" he questioned.

She grabbed her bike and nodded, "Yeah." she started walking.

Lunic looked over his shoulder before following Miley down the bike trail. He remained quiet not sure about that to say. This has made things alittle awkward to say the least. He just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. That would be a real problem, if she was the reason Miley's tire was shredded.

Miley shortly after stopped in front of a blue house. She smiled at him, "Thanks for walking home with me."

"Blue house, blue eyes, blue shirt, blue bike" Lunic listed as he turned to Miley with a smile. "I think you are in love with the color blue." he said still smiling. Lunic was glad Miley was at least home safe. It made him relax, "yeah your welcome," he replied "well I better get home before my parents start to wonder where im at." he stated as he got on his bike.

Miley laughed, "Hey I did nt intend on having a blue house. But I am certainly glad it is!" she smiled, "See you tomorrow alright?"

Lunic smiled, "yeah I'll see you tomorrow." He took off riding down the sidewalk, he had a ways to go his house was clear across town. Lunic deliberately took his time it bothered him. It worried him, neither he or Miley heard anything. It could have been the roar of the water going over the falls but it scared him that while they were over by the edge. Back in the trees something else was going on. Someone that wouldn't leave him alone, His dead girlfriend. "Her presense must be very strong at the falls." he spoke softly to himself. Miley was far from his mind, at this moment in time. He had came to the falls originally to talk to her. But Miley was already there looming precariously over falls. A gust of wind could have sent her over. He didn't want another girl to lose their life to the waterfall.

He still hadn't found out what happened, and it ate at him, but how could she still be around, it wasn't possible. What happened what made her not want to simply move on. They wouldn't even let him see her. Lunic fight back tears as he strode onwards toward his house.

Miley tried her best to not think about what happened for the entire day. She just simply put it to the back of her head and went inside her house. She went upstairs and ploped onto her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow her cell phone went off. She answered and it was a raspy voice:
"Stay away from Lunic. It could save your life." Then whoever it was hung up.

Lunic arrived at his house, "Where have you been?" His mom asked before he had even had a chance to retreat to his room. Lunic looked up and said nothing to his mom. Her irritation, immediately turned into concern. "Oh honey why do you keep going up there, it only brings you pain." she said coming over to hug him. He didn't say anything but accepted his mother's hug. "I'm going to go and shower up, try to get it out of my head." "take your time sweetie." Lunic headed upstairs as his mother bit her lip. She couldn't do anything to help her son and it pained her.

A few minutes later Lunic was sitting down in the shower arms folded across his knees letting the warm water hit him like rain droplets. This was one of the ways he dealt with the pain. It allowed for him to collect his thoughts and try to get a better understanding of what was happening.

Miley thought, 'What the hell..." sighed then decided it was a prank phone call. She laid her head down then fell asleep...
~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~
Miley was excited about seeing Lunic again. She didnt put alot of makeup on, she lliked the natural look. She put on black shorts, a deep magneta midriff blouse, and black sneakers. Miley was happy that she was slender because she could pull off what she was wearing. She looked at herself in the mirror, nodded approvingly and jogged down the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
During the night as Lunic slept he was brought back to the falls. A repeat almost everynight where he would try and stop her from over. But everything it was the same outcome and he'd wake up in a cold sweat.

He didn't wake up until, 30 minutes before he and Miley were suppose to meet at the highschool. Groggy and slightly upset he made his way to the school without his bike and waited on the steps. Within five minutes of arriving he fell asleep.

Miley jogged there and found Lunic sleeping. She giggled, "Hey Lunic." she whispered.

Lunic didn't wake, he remained motionless and his soundless breathing continued his hands were behind his head with his mouth slightly open. He was wearing a black and red t-shift that had one of his favorite bands on it. his purple belt played peek a boo with his shirt and dark blue jeans.