Not open for further replies.
Name: Ivana Johnson

Generation: 3rd

Path: Telepath

Affiliation: Petrescu Vampire Coven

Powers/Abilities: Immortality, Peak Human Condition, [Advanced Level] Telepathy

Appearance:
56b43628fe869d1c55020994b4bed716.jpg

Personality: Wary, intellectual, and creative, Ivana has a kink for improvisation and is able to avoid trouble with agitated sources. She has much integrity, obedience, and chivalry for her fellow vampires, despite being looked down upon because of who her parents were. However, because of her independent nature, most of her decisions revolve around thoughts and opinions, rather than logical reasoning. She is stubborn, passive-agressive, and hates to be wrong, as it lowers her self-determination and esteem. Ivana also has an inner persona based off prejudice and bias. She can be secretive, scheming, and strong-willed, if need be.

History: She was born the year 1578 in Romania, and was raised there with her mother, Avalene Petrescu, having no knowledge of her father until recently. Her true vampire origins are unknown to her and others, having been hidden away from vampiric society for most of her life. She was homeschooled, taken care of, and taught many things by her mother and tutors. When Ivana was old enough, she left home to travel on her own, despite Avalene's resignation. Ivana is currently seeking out her father, in hopes of being able to see him after many years of thinking him dead.

More: She is of Romanian descent. Her mother and father are Bulgarian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be a part of this! Am I supposed to submit my CS here or PM it?

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
I would love to be a part of this! Am I supposed to submit my CS here or PM it?
Submit it here, darling... I'll walk your through it =3

Reactions: Amberlin
Name: Emily Campbell

Height: 5'5"

Race: Human

Generation: N/A

Path: N/A

Appearance:

Bio: Emily attends college at the nearby Table Rock University, majoring in journalism. For the past three months, she has been trying to get her articles published in the campus newspaper, the T.R.U. Exponent, but because of her interest in the strange and obscure, her articles are never considered front-page material. After an odd encounter with one of the students at the campus, she begins digging around for answers, leading her to the beautiful mountain estate that everyone knows about, but no one seems to want to talk about. She knows she will find her front page article there.

???? If I'm not mistaken, I thought you stated I could develop it within the roleplay?

???? If I'm not mistaken, I thought you stated I could develop it within the roleplay?

You can't really develop the history of your character in the role play... Add details like I did... An actual history... How your character came to be where she is now. We wanna know why your character is the way she is... =]

I believe you can. Each event within the roleplay can help out development of history and give you ideas to help create a character's history. This has happened to me before.

If you want me to wait, be prepared for a long time of doing so.

Mkay... Let me know when you're ready to write...

I think we'll wait for one more person to join before we get started. =]

Bump - Still waiting on one more Character Sheet to begin.

I was kindof hoping for a Vlad the Impaler style super-bad character... =o

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm gonna go ahead and post the IC thread. I'm ready to start writing... =]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Lylith Well my initial idea was to base my character after the last living descendant of house Regenstein, John Ernest. John was a Dutch noble that died in 1599. Of course I imagine considering his age he would be a 1st generation vampire.

@Lylith Well my initial idea was to base my character after the last living descendant of house Regenstein, John Ernest. John was a Dutch noble that died in 1599. Of course I imagine considering his age he would be a 1st generation vampire.

Sure, as long as you can explain and give an in depth historical Bio for your character, that's fine! I'll assume he's been integrated into the family the story is focused on, or are you going to start somewhere else, and work your way in?

Also, if you have other NPC's don't worry about crating character sheets for them, you only need to mention them in your bio once... I won't be regulating NPC's as much as the main characters... If there's a problem with an NPC you make, I'll PM you =p

@Lylith If you don't mind I believe I'll start my character as a outsider, and if at all possible I could play a villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.