The Darkening Storm: Warriors RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one want to be Co gm?

I will help if you want me to I would be more than happy to help you our Mistress

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Awesome lovely

Congratulations to our New Co GM love her
@Poisoned Rose

Have any questions or need help ask me or wonderful Co gm. next week I am moving so I will be on here less listen to my other self because that's what she is. She has the same powers as me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
Waiting on you guys

Waiting on me?

Ok because I'm all finished up ^^

Announcment
I am moving this weekend I will not be accepting or looking at Character sheets. @Poisoned Rose will and she will pm me with any questions or problems. If you have any questions please ask her do not blow my alerts up

Thank you all and see you on the flip side of my move.

The Dark Lord's Mistress forever and always.

So I will add in personalities possible later today. Then my CS shall be done for well checking.

LOADS WIP

Name: Silverpaw
Past names (if any): Sliverkit
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 6 moons apprentice
Mentor: apprentice's only I'm looking
Mate (if any): None
Kits (if any): None
Short physical description:
Blue eyes, a gray fur coat that sometimes appears white in the light. She is rather skinny and small but she makes up for size in speed and strength.
Personality: Can be rather curious. Seems to be full of energy for her size. She can be a good listener at times but others not that great cause she does let her curiosity get the better of her resulting in sometimes probable disobeying. (If allowed can I add as we go?)
Strengths: Speed, stamina, getting to small places, can be a good hunter cause of her speed
Weaknesses: She is a little strong but not the strongest cat partly her size stops a bit of it. She isn't that large and seems skinny. Isn't the swiftest hunter nor stealthiest
Picture:
c39427e268b1c0c3.jpg

=====================

Name: Moltenstorm
Past names (if any): Moltenkit, Moltenpaw
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 12 moons young warrior
Apprentice: warriors only I'm looking
Mate (if any): Looking
Kits (if any): None
Black and white in places. His tail is black and part of his face is as well while his back is black spotted. He is about average size.
Personality: Can be a rather serious cat. He is the sort to speak his mind and not take jokes. Clam and patience with somethings except temper at times. (same question with him can I add as we go?)
Strengths: He is a good hunter for he can be quick
Weaknesses: Can't really hide cause he's mostly white, isn't the fastest runner or has a lot of stamina
Picture:
images

Okay and done.

Okay and there are all four clans up

Ok I will get to work on Waterfall Clan's leader and Mountain Clan's medicine cat

Name:
RiverFang

Past names:
Riverkit, Riverpaw

Apprentice:
OPEN

Scent:
Rosemary and pines

Clan:
Valley Clan

Deputy

Mate:
None Yet

Kits:
None Yet

RiverFang is especially long and bulked, with soft fur that sticks close to her skin which is useful for
swimming.

Personality:
RiverFang is somewhat brash, and has a bit of a temper, but if anything she helps IceStar. She knew
her as a kit, and as her deputy, she is always ready to help her out. Loyal, but hot headed,
somewhat flirtatious and hard to deal with.

Strengths:
RiverFang is strong, more than a brute than most, and she rivals some males for strength. She has a better
perception of scent than some people and she can rule with an iron fist.

Weaknesses:
Hot headed, she isn't as fast as some others are, but she keeps up fine, and her senses
can be easily irritated by strong smells

Picture:
4822a691b0155ddd62a253c3d1257db4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.