Leader
Apprentice:
I am looking for them as of now
Mate (if any):
OPEN
Kits (if any):
OPEN
Short physical description:
Echostar is a black she-cat with a single white spot on her chest. She is above average in size and is closer to a toms size which leads to cats getting confused to if she is a she-cat or a tom. Her eyes area striking green color and her fur has a slight fluff to it as well.
Personality:
Echostar is a reliable leader with a heart of gold. She adores kits and enjoys spending time in the nursery to watch them place or wander about. She is fiercely protective of her clan and does not stand for defiance or any bullying within her clan. Outside clans think that she is ruthless and a bitter she-cat because of her battlefield strategies. Echostar however is very connected with Starclan and has the most dreams, she does help the other leaders when it comes to food if they have a shortage.
Strengths:
Strong
Fast
Caring
Reliable
excellent fighter
Weaknesses:
Her size
her caring nature
History(optional):
(sorry I had a really good history for Echostar ^^)

She came from a big litter in Waterfall Clan, consisting of five kittens, including her. Echo had three brothers: Stonekit, Patchkit, and Ashkit and one sister named Dewkit. The four of her siblings loved play fighting, but she would rather be alone or observing the things around her. Sickness struck the camp when Echostar was about five moons old. She lost her father, Stonekit, and Ashkit. Horrified at what illness could do, she swore never to let it happen again. Then on, Echo became set on becoming the Leader of the Clan. Patchkit and Dewkit became apprentices for warriors, but she got her wish and became the Leader's apprentice. Her mentor, Owlstar, taught Echo slowly, and she understood. Echo often received dreams from StarClan and reported them right after she woke. Eventually earned her the name of Echosong. Her siblings got warrior names shortly after: Patchpelt and Dewdrop. A tom in the Clan caught her eye, a dark grey tom with white spots, Smokefur. He talked to Echo often and helped her. She liked him a lot, but she wouldn't allow herself to love him. As she continued to force herself to grow apart from him, he started talking to her sister. Echostar wished she could confront her but she knew that it wouldn't be fair if she stopped them from being together from her jealousy, since she wasn't ready to have a mate. One day word spread around the Clan: Dewdrop and Smokefur were mates. Echo felt her heart sting and she knew she loved him. But it was too late for her to say anything. She couldn't feel hateful towards Smokefur or Dewdrop. She felt happy for the two. He made her sister's smile grow bigger and made her become happier. Her sister and Smokefur had a litter of three kits: Poppykit, Crowkit, and Tinykit. To whom Echostar still adores. (they are npc and will be controlled by me in this rp)
Picture:
1007871_1335016295646_full.jpg

Sunkit, Sunpaw
Clan:
Mountain Clan
Medicine Cat
Apprentice:
I have my eye out for any apprentice who shows potential.
Mate:
I have none
Kits:
I have none
Sunwind is a light golden cream colored cat with very light yellow eyes, she has thick fur although you can not tell that at first glance. Her tail is the fluffiest part of her. Her body is sleek and slim and slightly small than average she-cats.
Personality:
Sunwind is a lovable she-cat with a heart bigger than Starclan! She enjoys helping others and is charitable, she prefers to check on the elders and kits as often as she can to make sure no illnesses have settled into them. She is an excellent hunter and has been known to catch food for the clan as well as heal them.
Strengths:
Her sense of smell
Her speed
Agile
Loving
Observant
Weaknesses:
She isn't a fighter
Her heart
Picture:
7849347392_9829fdb826_o.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Dang, Echo was gonna be my leaders name, now to go find good names for a Mountain Clan leader

Echostar is one of my original cat names I had when I made my own rps along with Silverpelt, Silverstar and Spiderheart.

Ahh, I was thinking something like Silverstar or Slate Star, a she cat, and an aggressive one at that, more serious outtake on that though

Go ahead make it Silverstar... I used mostly silvery cats and I was tired of that I have one silver cat two black cats, and a golden cream cat now and I am happy with them ^^. Sunwind is your medicine cat and I was wondering if her and the leader can be really close or be sisters varying in age but from the same parents?

Go ahead make it Silverstar... I used mostly silvery cats and I was tired of that I have one silver cat two black cats, and a golden cream cat now and I am happy with them ^^. Sunwind is your medicine cat and I was wondering if her and the leader can be really close or be sisters varying in age but from the same parents?
There is already a Silver something or other in another clan, so it might end up being SlateStar. I want to make her grey, so I might have to use the pic that I had on my valley cat, and replace it with a tabby pic

Name:
Echostar
Past names (if any):
Echokit, Echopaw, Echosong
Clan:
Waterfall
Leader
Apprentice:
I am looking for them as of now
Mate (if any):
OPEN
Kits (if any):
OPEN
Echostar is a black she-cat with a single white spot on her chest. She is above average in size and is closer to a toms size which leads to cats getting confused to if she is a she-cat or a tom. Her eyes area striking green color and her fur has a slight fluff to it as well.
Personality:
Echostar is a reliable leader with a heart of gold. She adores kits and enjoys spending time in the nursery to watch them place or wander about. She is fiercely protective of her clan and does not stand for defiance or any bullying within her clan. Outside clans think that she is ruthless and a bitter she-cat because of her battlefield strategies. Echostar however is very connected with Starclan and has the most dreams, she does help the other leaders when it comes to food if they have a shortage.
Strengths:
Strong
Fast
Caring
Reliable
excellent fighter
Weaknesses:
Her size
her caring nature
History(optional):
(sorry I had a really good history for Echostar ^^)

She came from a big litter in Waterfall Clan, consisting of five kittens, including her. Echo had three brothers: Stonekit, Patchkit, and Ashkit and one sister named Dewkit. The four of her siblings loved play fighting, but she would rather be alone or observing the things around her. Sickness struck the camp when Echostar was about five moons old. She lost her father, Stonekit, and Ashkit. Horrified at what illness could do, she swore never to let it happen again. Then on, Echo became set on becoming the Leader of the Clan. Patchkit and Dewkit became apprentices for warriors, but she got her wish and became the Leader's apprentice. Her mentor, Owlstar, taught Echo slowly, and she understood. Echo often received dreams from StarClan and reported them right after she woke. Eventually earned her the name of Echosong. Her siblings got warrior names shortly after: Patchpelt and Dewdrop. A tom in the Clan caught her eye, a dark grey tom with white spots, Smokefur. He talked to Echo often and helped her. She liked him a lot, but she wouldn't allow herself to love him. As she continued to force herself to grow apart from him, he started talking to her sister. Echostar wished she could confront her but she knew that it wouldn't be fair if she stopped them from being together from her jealousy, since she wasn't ready to have a mate. One day word spread around the Clan: Dewdrop and Smokefur were mates. Echo felt her heart sting and she knew she loved him. But it was too late for her to say anything. She couldn't feel hateful towards Smokefur or Dewdrop. She felt happy for the two. He made her sister's smile grow bigger and made her become happier. Her sister and Smokefur had a litter of three kits: Poppykit, Crowkit, and Tinykit. To whom Echostar still adores. (they are npc and will be controlled by me in this rp)
Picture:
1007871_1335016295646_full.jpg

Sunkit, Sunpaw
Clan:
Mountain Clan
Medicine Cat
Apprentice:
I have my eye out for any apprentice who shows potential.
Mate:
I have none
Kits:
I have none
Sunwind is a light golden cream colored cat with very light yellow eyes, she has thick fur although you can not tell that at first glance. Her tail is the fluffiest part of her. Her body is sleek and slim and slightly small than average she-cats.
Personality:
Sunwind is a lovable she-cat with a heart bigger than Starclan! She enjoys helping others and is charitable, she prefers to check on the elders and kits as often as she can to make sure no illnesses have settled into them. She is an excellent hunter and has been known to catch food for the clan as well as heal them.
Strengths:
Her sense of smell
Her speed
Agile
Loving
Observant
Weaknesses:
She isn't a fighter
Her heart
Picture:
7849347392_9829fdb826_o.jpg
Accepted

@IceQueen what do you think about them being sisters?

You don't have to it was just an idea hun

List is updated

Dear Rp friends,

I have just lost my uncle, I also don't get internet till Monday any way. so I may be gone for a week or so. I am also pretty upset about my uncle and it seemed to have slightly killed my Muse. You guys are awesome be back when I can.

Satan's Mistress

List is updated
Oh.... When was that?

*throws away name paper list*

Dear Rp friends,

I have just lost my uncle, I also don't get internet till Monday any way. so I may be gone for a week or so. I am also pretty upset about my uncle and it seemed to have slightly killed my Muse. You guys are awesome be back when I can.

Satan's Mistress
Okay take your time. Maybe when you return I shall have a better name.

• Love
@Raven one of my kit's names is Silverpaw can you please change it sweetie?

I don't think she seen it hun

I don't think she seen it hun
I'm thinking okay..... I will change it when I have something.... I honestly don't have a name yet. I um haven't had time cause of school....

Sorry if typed the post seemed I'm upset. I just wanted to make sure you knew I'm working on it.

Okay I changed it. Without having to try searching a lot of name ideas. Please tell me Moonpaw was not taken.

If Moonpaw is taken maybe I'll have another idea. Duskpaw perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.