The Cure (Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay)

The assassin preps his C. Sheet from the shadows

Any chance there is still an open spot for a newcomer?

Theirs a waiting line for this RP, we are waiting to see from the GM.

If the GM never comes back... Guess we could make a Zombie Apocalypse RP of our own... /shrug, just sayan'.

I was thinking of writing one up and starting it before I saw this one. Anyone down to start up a new one?

I am. I kinda want it to be more survival than trying to actually find a cure... As interesting as that sounded. Also, I'll probably be mostly just copying and pasting my c-sheet from here.

It would be better to talk about this somewhere else. After all this is a different RP OOC.

True, true, true. Jay, if you start the OOC, I'll start posting there.

Has anyone heard from the Gm for this one on an inbox?

Eenope... No idea where they disappeared to...

I'll try to message her and see if everything is ok been looking forward to this one for ages lol

Anyone going to start a new zombie RP or nah?

She is in the middle of moving to America. Right now she is living with her uncle and doesn't have much time or the capability to get online.

Well then, we wait. Those who truly wish to seek a cure will stay, and those who were only here for the cupcakes will go.

Cupcakes.... *Shudders* I'm still waiting to see if she'll even let anymore into the RP.

If I recall correctly, she wanted a small group- However... Small is relative.

I think she might also allow a second group. I also recall her saying something about the initial group being finished.... /shrug

I was talking to her the other night. She was thinking about making another group just to let the rest of us in but she said she would have to think about it. Anyways I guess I could make another Zombie RP just to wait it out (because she doesn't even know when she will be able to get back online) but I'm not exactly sure how great I am at GMing them...

Eve was talking about making one. We should probably create a new OOC for it, nevertheless.