The Cure (Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay)

Oh by the way Kronas17 really liking your Character.

Added.

I think I'll put up Rosalinda's C.Sheet soon. Hmm. -w-

Nice one just read it fantastic.

Cheers, I think it's good we have two of us who have had to kill family to survive.

Yeah I think it gonna make the characters have a different out look/ view on things that I know will affect my character along the way.

I am looking forward to how my character react's to other as she is so use to being on her own.

Updated the Original Post with purty accepted Char. List. -w-

It's not too late to join yet, is it? I hope not. Not that my hopes and dreams matter either way...

Kiddin'.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hahaha. It's not too late my friend, make a c.sheet! :3

Saints above, findin' a picture is hard... This may take a moment or four.

I'll just post what I have, then post a picture later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally Needed Information
Full Name: Cody Bianca McClellan

Nickname: Crash Master Pain

Current Equipment: A Sledgehammer, A Baseball cap, A Surgical Mask, A small container full of various types of gum, and the Testosterone of ten men.

Speciality: SMASH THE PROBLEMS. BREAK, BOOM, SPLAY, YAY~

Personality Information
Outwards Personality: A Bipolar man-child with a short attention span and a shorter tolerance level. Cody outwardly goes bat-shite over the smallest of things, easily frustrated and quick to stereotype. When not trying to smash the very fabric of the universe, Cody manages to sit still for up to three minutes, and enjoys listening to the problems of other people.

Inwards Personality: Who knows? There may be a little voice in the back of Cody's head, always trying to bring him back to sanity... But there probably isn't. Cody sometimes tricks himself into thinking he's something he is not, which can be as small as thinking he's a vegan to wholly believing himself to be a messiah of unknown origin. He enjoys learning other people's problems, then smashing them in his dreams.

Thoughts on the cure's personality:
When the head of a zombie is detached, the zombie ceases it's quest for brains!
Cured!

Likes: Destruction, Gum, Singing, Talking to friendly people about whatever he wants.

Dislikes: Rude people, Zombies, Tears, Sadness, Whips, and Distrust.

Background Information
History before the Apocalypse:
When Cody very young, Cody remember big house. Mansion! Lots of people, they were nice to Cody and taught him lots of things. One lady was overly friendly, she would cuddle and kiss Cody like Cody her husband. She always call Cody by pet name and tuck Cody in, she was very nice lady. But, the lady very old, lot older than Cody... Cody get feeling lady was cougar. When Cody young blood, suddenly household go crazy! People Cody knew running left and right, screaming lots of words Cody doesn't remember. Then many more people, they screaming waving knives and rushing at original people. They stab nice lady, and she scream and do sleeping on ground. Cody don't know new people, so Cody went to attic and locked himself in his hidy place. Memory fuzzy for how long. Cody stops hearing the yelling people, so Cody try to come back down to find lady so she could tuck him in. Cody got very tired while waiting for people to stop. Cody try to open attic door, but attic door stuck. Cody pull and push and nudge and jimmy, but attic door not open. Attic was very cramped, and there was no other way but through attic door. Cody spend long time in attic, after a while he do the scream he saw strange people do. After long time of scream, the attic door open by itself. Cody rush down and meet new people, they not like any people he see before. Cody ask them for lady, and they respond with smash.

Cody then was at strange place with strange men. They spoke in strange accent and swore a lot. Man say Cody is slave, and Cody must do what man says. Cody try to tell man that he does what lady says, and he should talk to lady about Cody first. Man laugh, and ask who lady is. Cody can't remember what Cody called lady, but when Cody say it man laugh louder and smash his face again. Cody then spend long time with Man, longer than time he spend in attic. The man make him do all sorts of things, and with a whip man would make Cody follow Man's word to letter. Man cruel and mean, but not entirely bad, because man also make Cody big and strong- yelling all sorts of things at Cody about Cody's lady and Cody's appearance to make Cody work extra hard. One day man say to Cody that man wanted to show Cody something. Man leads Cody to dark place, scary place, and man tell Cody to say hi to Cody's new home. Then man is gone, and Cody was locked in dark place. Cody spend another long time in darkness, with man stopping by whenever to give Cody what was needed to survive. Cody was different back then, Cody thought lots of things and Cody felt really bad. After long time in darkness, Cody began to change- Cody began to stop thinking so good; Cody let his mind drift into everything and nothing. Eventually Cody no longer clearly think, and Cody rots slow as time passes. Cody begins to lose memories, but Cody cannot remember what Cody cannot remember. Cody begin to forget about past, living for next meal and glimpse of light became routine. Then, suddenly, no more food and no more man.

Cody began to starve, his mind as much as his body. He needed something, he needed anything. Cody began to smash, Cody began to smash very hard. It take small bit, but soon light began to show through wall crack. Cody saw freedom. Cody smash where he saw light, smash again and again- and soon light was big and everywhere. Cody felt his eyes burn, and he cowered for long time in darkness. Soon stomach force Cody out into the sunlight, his mind and his body both desolate and rotten. But... Cody could focus on one thing clearly. "Smash make Cody free."

History during the first years:
Cody not do much first year of freedom, Cody find Sledgehammer and what Cody needed to survive- not once thinking about the lack of people; and the abundance of... Another. Cody learn to control smashing, and Cody learn of gum. Cody love gum. Cody learn what person and what not person, and Cody learn how to survive. Nothing more.
How they met the "Cure":
Cody smash first not-person day after Cody was free. Not-Person looked like man, but tried to attack Cody. Cody make not-person head squish, and not-person not move any more.
Cure.
Deep Dark Secret: Cody still hear lady, in the back of his mind... Nagging Cody to do this or do that, never what Cody want to do- but always what Cody knew Cody *should* do.

Wow. He's prettyyyy crazy. owo

Uh well it'll make for a good story I guess but uh as long as he doesn't go too apeshit crazy on the group I guess he's fine. But on the zeds he can go wild. How do you propose we should actually have him meet up though? Hehe. x3

I have less of an idea than Cody does. I'll figure it out somewhere down the line.

Appearance: Photo, Description, or both.
free run.jpg

Full Name: Alex Swift

Nickname/Alias: Swift

Current Equipment: Back pack, 1 worn pistol, 7 bullets remaining, Medi kit,

Specialty: He is a free runner can scout ahead look for opportunities. Also has some first aid knowledge

Personality Information

Outwards Personality: caring, chatty, helpful.

Inwards Personality: Always fighting within himself of using a gun again.

Thoughts on the cure's possibility: He can see it working and hope it works.

Dislikes: Arguing, DJ zombies (really hate) and all other zombie.

Background Information

History before the Apocalypse:

Swift Has been free running since he was 13.
In his free time he was never home, he was always out and about free running with his mates. Most of the time they always had their music going while they were running it helped them concentrate. Swift never listened to music he just kept going, he was the fastest out of his mates and could reach the top of a building the quickest.

He wanted to help people so he studied to be a doctor. He passed his exams at university with flying colours but he never got to work in a hospital because of the zombie outbreak.

History during the first years:
When it all started Swift was free running out of town by himself, he had 3 months off before he actually got to a hospital and start his job what he is trained to do. He was enjoying the weather trying new places but then he saw a walker munching on a corpse. He freaked and ran away but he was a 3 day walk away and all he had was a tent nearby in the woods. After seeing that no way he was going back into the woods. He then thought of his home and needed to get back soon as possible. He managed to get a ride from some guy who was trigger happy and been hunting the zombie's for 24 hours now. The guy dropped him back home in California. The guy's name was Alan he really helped Swift out. He went to his folks place and they were zombie's and he froze and ready to die. Alan killed them with shotgun. Swift also saw most of his buddies as Dj zombies but they were with many other zombie's so Alan and Swift ran to live another day.
Alan taught Swift everything he knew about guns even down to how to clean one in under one minute . Then came the day for Swifts first kill an easy walker they found. With a shotgun he managed to kill it. He loved the sound and how it felt in his hand. Over the next 2 years they did well together until Swift got trigger happy with a machine gun and accidentally killed Alan. Since then he hasn't used any guns. He still keeps a pistol with him and 1 extra bullet just in case. But he's afraid if he shoot's again he will kill someone else.
Over the years since then he's been travelling helping where needed and using his doctors degree as best as he can with everything going on around him.

How they met the "Cure":Not meet yet.

Deep Dark Secret: goes crazy if he shoots a gun and won't care till he runs out of ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=4869]Captain Scrubz[/MENTION] He's accepted.

But anyway I think we have enough for the initial survivor group, but before I start the IC those who still haven't any idea on how they will end up joining the group you really need to work on that. PM me if you need any help by the way! Also we need to figure out who in order is going to join up because if everyone just spontaneously appeared it'll seemed rushed.

Anna and Rosalinda will start off alone and the New York Survivor City just got run-down a week ago. Soo I guess we ought to just go in order from who posted their C.Sheet with Kathlin coming in (As Lulu will join later during an event I have planned.) then by Devin and so forth. So please wait till' its your turn! I'll notify you when you make your introductory post.

Any objections/other ideas? I'm very open to suggestions right now. owo

Also I have to make Rosie's C.Sheet as well.

Do you want me to change my whole how i meet the cure? if were doing it in order it may make more sense for me not to have meet you yet?

Oh yeah wait, forgot for a sec. Let's just say that they were acquaintances and they were both at the New York Survivor Refuge, and end up meeting up then so on?

Yeah that sound's good to me it could be a case of i left not long after you guys showed up and then we can re-meet along the way sound's good to me.