The Crossover Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Eggman sent a couple of missiles towards Sonic. The hedgehog stood there untill the missiles were really close to him. He jumped, and landed on one of them, riding it like a hoverboard. He steered it towards Eggman, jumping off it just as it was about to hit the mobile Eggman was in. "How do you like this, Eggbutt?"
~~~
"Alright, guys, we need to get out of he-"- Samus started, but a loud noise disturbed her. "Huh? What was that?" Stomps and loud breathing could be heard outside of the door. *THUD* something hit the door. *THUD* it hit the door again. *THUD* the door flew out of their frame, landing on the other end of the corridor. A cloud of white gas made seeing whatever destroyed the door impossible. A loud, growl-like voice could be heard "I SMELL MORTALS..."

"Let's go, let's go!" Neptune instictively readied her blade for battle. She raised it, preparing for combat. She seemed pretty energetic and restless despite her situation.

Karasuhime, on the other hand, grabbed her staff to perform the skill 'Kamaitachi', which released a few blades constructed of wind, in hopes that it would dispel the fog. Afterwards, she swiftly switches her weapon to another, similiar-looking one, before moving a few steps back.

The skill succeeded and the fog was gone, revealing a creature looking similar to a dragon, just wingless, fatter and spikier. It was black and had a metallic spiky armor and three rows of sharp teeth. Surprisingly it had no eyes, yet it moved like it could see. It growled "BOW DOWN TO DEMISE, YOUR MASTER."

"Nepu! What an unexpected twist! This guy looks like a tough cookie..." Neptune nods. Afterwards, an odd array of pixels and codes began to surround her. Her body grew bigger, and was attached with mechanisms of all kinds. Her hair grew long braids and became a darker purple, and her eyes, a shiny, glowing blue. In a matter of seconds, a new, unfamiliar-looking figure was seen, hovering above the air. She looked a lot more mature than Neptune. It was Purple Heart.

"You will pay for what you have done to us, fiend!" Purple Heart bellowed. This busty, enhanced version of Neptune had a rather serious look, determined to battle. While raising her sword, she prepared her move. "Now... CRITICAL EDGE!"

A stamina-consuming move at the start. With that, Purple Heart swung her blade upwards with so much power, the beast was tossed into the air, before being sliced by a few more times, then ready to land on the ground with a great thud. This attack was capable of breaking quite an amount of defense.

"I believe it is time to make your moves. I will attempt to break its guard," Purple Heart suggests while remaining in battle stance. She shifted her eyes back a bit, with Karasuhime giving a thumbs up.

"URGH" roared Demise in pain "YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME. NOT NOW, NOT EVER!" then he let out a beam of dark matter, which he aimed at Purple Heart. "AND YOU, LASS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES."
Samus thought. She didn't have her Power Suit. She was vulnerable to attacks. One mistake could mean life or death. She grabbed her paralyzer and shot at Demise. The energy was too weak to do any harm to Demise, but it made him concentrate his attention on Samus instead. "HMPH, YOU WEAKLING DARE TO TRY TO DEFEAT ME? HA, THE BIGGEST JOKE I HEARD." the Demise grew a horn on his head and readied for an attack "THANKS FOR THE ENERGY, THOUGH."

Mario, wanting to help, jumped up with a whoop, then slammed all of his weight down on Demise. As he bounced off, he thought to himself. This enemy is much stronger than the average Goomba or Koopa. I need to actually fight, rather than jump on his head. Mario then scanned the room. There were no fire flowers, and he didn't have fire power. But wait- his hammer! How could he have forgotten the hammer Goompa gave to him all those years ago? Mario pulled out the hammer, though it was much stronger than the original wooden design. He prepared to strike.

After being knocked back by the Dark Matter Burst, Purple Heart was pushed backwards, weakened by the beast's move. Karasuhime prepared her next move, aiming it at Purple Heart. It seemed to cure her, making it look as if damage never occured.

"Thank you, my ally. Now, use the right attacks," Purple Heart speaks as she prepares her next move - a series of cuts and slashes.

"Hya! Hya! Your move, Mario."

Captain Toad

"How about no," Captain Toad, shaking in his little red booties as he drew a radish from his pack.

He hurled it at Demise.

It bounced harmlessly off the demon. "Huh, funny, that usually works," he said, taking a couple steps backwards.

"Hey, Neptune, you look a bit different. Like... round-ish," he remarked.

--

Metal Face snarled and swatted at the Echo Echos, attempting to scramble back to his feet, but he kept getting knocked back down. Finally, he decided that the aliens were overwhelming him.

"You persistent little brat... er, brats..." he sneered, before transforming into a jet. "I WILL tear you apart next time!"

"Wow, he's running away," Lucina said, throwing a hand up at a gesture towards Metal Face's exhaust. "Would you look at that."

"Toad, from where I come from, I am known as a Console Patron Unit, or CPU," Purple Heart explains, "I will explain later, but for now, we must engage in combat with this monster."

Then Purple Heart realised that Toad's basic move had little effect. He did mention that he was an explorer.

"Do you have anything that goes 'kaboom' or something?"

~~~

The Echo Echo clones watched as Metal Face flew off after transforming into a jet. "Hmmm," one of the clones spoke as the Echo Echos regrouped and fused into one, before turning back into Ben. "I wish I could pursue him, but we have another matter on our hands..." Ben turned towards Robotnik, before turning into Jury Rigg once more. "Lucina, join the others. I have an idea..."

Jury Rigg then jumps into the remains of the broken ship, before dismantling it. "Breakbreakbreakbreakbreak..." Soon afterwards, he was seen dashing around and gathering the remains of Mechon-infused Badniks, creating a new mechanism. "Fixfixfixfixfixfix! Hehehe! Fix fix fix!"

Even after a minute, it looked as if he was only about a fifth done. Jury Rigg's species was known to construct machinery at ridiculously rapid rates, and for him to be incomplete during this time meant that he was making something very, very big.

Inside the now-opened prison cell, a massive blade stuck to the edge of the wall. What was once dormant as any other inanimate object began to rattle and shake as the voices of others began pouring in from somewhere he couldn't see. The metal wall around its blade had been piled onto numerous times with once molten steel, to serve to imprison him where his latest escape attempt had failed. His energy was sapped, and he became locked into the form of a blade. That is, until a burst of digital energy (or something similar enough) seemed to have revitalized him. Inch by inch, the blade left its prison and sheath, as sounds of battle continued to permeate into the dimly-cast room.

"STOP JUMPING, TINY PERSONS... IT IS OF NO USE." The Demise screaned and fired spikes towards the group "YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY UNLIMITED POWER!"
"Save the big talk for some other time" said Samus and readied her whip.
~~~
"Alright, Eggman. What did you want to achieve? Or wait, more importantly- who are you working for now?" Sonic asked "Just don't tell me you made those" Sonic waved a shard of a missile with a strange logo on it.
"Alright, it was the Voice who topd me to Attack you, but he got everyone in control. I know it's hard to believe me, but I hate him as much as you do. Here, take this. He told me not to ever lose it or one of you could find it, so I bet this is important to him. " Eggman handed over a transparent gem.

"UGH!" Purple Heart was struck badly by the spikes while attempting to negate and evade them. Her upper body began to hang lower, as a sign that she had been weakened.

It was a good thing Karasuhime hid behind the whole crew, taking practically no damage as she evaded any incoming attacks with coward-like running. Realising that everyone was hurt, she unleashed a healing spell, causing a radius around her to glow with green, rejuvinating energy. She whistled with her free hand, signalling everyone to group around the area in order to recover from the attack.

~~~

Just as Jury Rigg completed his newly-built skyship, he turned back into Ben, then walked towards Sonic and the rest. "The Voice? You means the guys who tried to stop us from stopping his conquest plans?"

He then turns to Sonic. "I don't know if we should trust this guy. He's your archnemesis Sonic. I think it would be best if you made the judgement, since you know him best."

Last edited:
"HMPH, DON'T EVEN BOTHER" Demise growled at Karasuhime "YOU'LL ALL DIE AND NO SPELLS WILL HELP!" He then curled into a spiky ball and started rolling towards Karasuhime.
~~~
Sonic hesidated. Ben was right, Eggman remained his enemy, no matter what. But in a face of a bigger threat... Sonic took the gem Eggman has shown to him. Nothing happened. He expected it to electricute him or at least distract him, but no. Not this time. Sonic smiled. He chose well. "Alright, now are we going after Scrap Metal or what? I'm up for some giant robot smashing,"

"Hya!(You can't hit the healer! That's foul play!)" Karasuhime blurts before swiftly switching weapons, then teleporting away to another spot of the room just before the beast connected attacks. She then switched her weapons once again.

Purple Heart, being sharper than the playful Neptune, took this opportunity to release another attack upon the rolling beast. "Cross Combination!" With that, Purple Heart slashed the enormous beast with her crushing blade, summoning a flurry of strikes to break the beast's defenses.

The attack sent Demise flying, smashing into a wall and actually making a hole in it. He was desperate. Cornered by mere humans! He was furious. He knew this was a lost fight for him, so he looked at the room he fell inside of after breaking the wall. "COME ON! WERE YOU EVEN TRYING?" he taunted them to go after him. "YOU CAN DO BETTER... I FEEL IT."

"...I wonder if he has a soul." With that being said, more orangish angelfish circled Shade as the image if a maple leaf surrounded him. As the image faded, a dull gray purple enveloped Shade for a moment, then split up, forming the Visage of a skull with ragged robes wielding a scythe. The spectre raised the scythe high in the air and spun the weapon rapidly, producing an eerie shriek that slowly grew louder. Shades eyes seemed duller, and he emotionless ran at Demise. He could hardly hear his own voice when he prepared to attack, "Death Mark."

"HMPH. YOU ARE ATTACKING A CREATION OF PURE DARKNESS." Demise said "NO SOUL WAS PUT IN ME, FOR ME TO NOT FEEL REGRET."

"Darkness, huh?" Captain Toad muttered to himself. He had a bright idea.

Literally. He flashed on the high beams in his headlamp.

Lights from the Mario world had more than just illuminative properties. Creatures of darkness--ghosts, Mud Troopers, Boos and Peepas, among others--cowered when bathed in the concentrated photons in the Mario world.

In fact, Luigi had been able to stop King Boo--twice--armed with but a flashlight and a specialized vacuum cleaner.

Captain Toad swung his head towards Demise. "Well, how d'you like this?! Careful--it's bright!"

--

Lucina followed Ben over to Sonic. "Should we really waste time on Metal Face, though? If our primary goal is to stop the Voice, then we can't be flying around willy-nilly after some hunk of metal. Even a hunk of metal that tried to tear us to shreds. Twice."

"Mmmhmmm(It's a good thing I have this little trick.)" Karasuhime smiles and conjures a few orbs of holy light that flew straight into the face of the Demise.

The Demise howled in pain, while backing off into the room. All he knew is that he needs energy and he's not gonna get any while he's attacked.
~~~
"As much as I'd like to kick Scraps, I have to agree with you. We've got more impotant matters. So, where do we start? We only got this thing" -Sonic waved with the gem- "And absolutely no clue where to go or how to destroy the Voice."

Status
Not open for further replies.