The Crew

What are we taking down first?

• A history breaking financial sector heist (Economical)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're going to topple the government (Geopolitical)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • We're going after the classified shit they don't want us to know (Technological)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • We're going after the son of a bitch(es) who devastated one of our own (Personal)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Let's do something to make a difference, take shit, but give shit (Influential)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Stay small scale, street operations and underground for now (Menial)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Eliminate a certain target in order to prevent any means of obstacle (Adversarial)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grease monkey... love it lol

Name:
Mel Diamonds

Height:
6'1

Weight:
180 lbs

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Mercenary

Alias:
The Night Runner

Pros:
Cooperative
A gentleman
Fearless
Calm
Adaptable

Cons:
Loner
Can be too violent
Cold-hearted
Unforgivable
Ruthless

Appearance (Sorry, I can't find the right pic for my character but I may get a drawn portrait of him soon from a close friend who is good at drawing rp characters)
Race: Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: Five O' Clock Shadow
Hairstyle: Combed

Clothing:
Aviator Sunglasses (Wears them most of the time)
White T-Shirt
Jacket
Black Belt
Blue Jeans
Black Socks
Boots
Black Fingerless Driving Gloves

Skills:
Spec Ops Training - Mel was assigned to one of the well trained spec ops squad in the military named "The Talons". From joining the squad, he was fit for very extreme conditions on the battlefield or in any situation they are thrown into from crawling in the mud while their drill instructors fire bullets at them to brutal interrogations to not let out any information. Also he can brutal at fighting if he is forced to use his bare hands from his training teaching him that he doesn't have to rely on a weapon most of the time.

Lock Picking Expert - For the hours that Mel worked as a mercenary, he had to learn how to lock pick to be able to break in the homes of his targets. He's capable breaking in places that try to keep others out as possible. Mel can provide a back door entry that can help making in sneaking in easier.

Trained With Firearms - From being in the military, Mel is taught to shoot well with guns. He is trained to fire pistols, assault rifles, carbines, sniper rifles, smgs, shotguns, and DMRs. Hell, they also trained him how to use a rocket launcher and grenade launcher too. For shooting, he doesn't hesitate to kill anyone due to the hours he's been on the battlefield.

Stealth - This was a skill he also picked up being in "The Talons". Mel can move around quietly trying to not let his enemies know he's present. He can also perform take downs that can be silently done by cracking someones neck to stabbing. Sometimes, he will draw his targets out by whistling to get their attention and sometimes move away from groups.

Aggressive Driver: Mel picked this up from sometimes encountering his enemies on the road or his targets trying to get away that he needed to take down. This involves him sometimes bashing his car against others to at least crash them or spun out. He can put his car in reverse in front of his targets face them to at least get a better shot on killing the people in the front seats. There are also times he interrogates someone in their car if Mel catches them in a vehicle. This action is done by him driving like a madman making it look like he's about to crash or cause an accident. If he can catch something that can be ramp, Mel could do a stunt jump scaring the passenger. Example

Fears:
Trust

Extras:

Signature Vehicle: 1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Arsenal:

Melee - SOG SE-37

Handgun - Colt M1911
Clip Size: 8
Attachments: Attachable/Removable Silencer and a custom grip with a black imprint of The Talons Symbol

PDW: Serbu Super Shorty 12 Gauge
Clip Size: 3

Rifle: AR180B
Clip Size: 30
Attachments: Flippable Stock, Bushnell Red Dot Scope, Tango Down Grip, and a shoulder strap

Special: M79 Grenade Launcher
Clip size: 1
Carrying: 6 rounds

Combat Style

Themes:
"Angel Of The City"
Main Theme

"Daily Routines"
Daytime Theme

"Night-Shift"
Night Time Theme

"Silence is Death"
Stealth Theme

"It's About to Get Loud"
Cover Blown Theme

"Guns and Blazing"
Combat Theme

"Catch Me if You Can"
Chase Theme

"I've Got You in My Sights"
Chasing Others Theme

History:
Mel Diamonds past remains unknown and he simply made himself forgot all about his previous life after he joined the military at eighteen then the special ops. This is where he began his new life in the basic training of the military and showing camaraderie with his squad. Not long after being in service and fighting off terrorist groups in the Middle East, he was given an offer to join a spec ops elite task group known as "The Talons". He went through the very cruel and vicious training that shaped the soldier in uncomfortable environments. Out of the fifty soldiers that didn't make the cut or quite, only five made it including Mel. The missions they went on were highly classified and will remain unknown that way for a long time in the CIA. After five years being involved in this spec ops group, Mel retired and thought it was enough spending his time doing this kind of "work". He retreated to Tampa, Florida and find something else that didn't involved killing. It was tough for him to find another job instead he used up his retirement funds on a house, a nice car, including some lethal guns and other weaponry. From all the spending, he thought he should try to be a merc/hitman for hire. He was trained in the spec ops to kill a man in many ways which made him hard to throw that skill away. After being a merc for months and doing endless of contracts, a kingpin that has a major crime organization calls Mel and is willing to pay him to help take out their major rival cartel in Tampa. The rewards were of course two suitcases filled with Benjamins from the most wealthiest and powerful man. In the end, Mel was tricked and accepted the job but didn't know that one of his targets he took out two months back was a close friend and former leader to the kingpin's operation. After helping the mob killing off the powerful cartel, they back-stab him by shooting a couple times in his main torso then setting the whole crime scene ablaze leaving no witnesses or evidence to cover up something sinister that they had done. Luckily, Mel dragged his wounded self to safety after they left the place. He didn't make it too far and collapsed in the middle of the street and was stumbled upon an old man. The stranger brought him back to his place and helped Mel to get back to full health. He also owned a junk yard property filled with many scrap metal especially cars. This makes Mel want to do something during his free time such as he found an old junked 1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM and wanted to restore it. The project took two months in a half to rebuild the car back to normal. When Mel was healed from his wounds, he announced that he wants to seek vengeance on the Kingpin and his crime organization on what they did to him and wanted to clean the city up from other criminals too. Mel went back to his property but sees that it had been burnt down and his belongings destroyed by the mob. At least he stashed a couple weapons in a storage case somewhere buried in his lawn if he was going to be in this kind of situation. From then on, he took on small jobs taking done small criminal groups and taking on contracts. In fact, there was one time that Mel went to a base of operations for the mob in the city and shot up the whole place not leaving anyone to survive. It was a blood bath that day for those unfortunate people and feed Mel's vengeance of hunger. The police and local law enforcement starting to recognizing this vigilante that was being heard around the streets and what he had done to one property of the famously known mob. In fact civilians, news channels, and especially law enforcement was giving this vigilante a nicknamed known as "The Night Runner". The reason why was due to the fact that he was known to be seen at places in the night and also successfully escaping car chases from the police. They try to catch him numerous times but he manages to get away somehow. Mel was becoming a great driver from each chase he was in. Now, Mel has went into exile away from Tampa due to how many times he's gotten threaten by the mob. They have eyes and ears throughout the city to keep an eye out on this so called "The Night Runner".

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
May I recommend we should maybe have a weapons list that our characters prefer to use. Maybe five slots such as melee, pistol, rifle, PDW AKA small shotguns or smgs, and a special like explosives?

May I recommend we should maybe have a weapons list that our characters prefer to use. Maybe five slots such as melee, pistol, rifle, PDW AKA small shotguns or smgs, and a special like explosives?
For those that are applicable sure go ahead. This won't be all guns and cars I assure you, but if you'd like feel free. MC won't have a list just because of her type. Maybe a XD9 and that's it

I'm not sure what is going on with my computer, but I'm trying my best to get it working again.

I'm sorry for the delay but please forgive me for not being able to respond as much at this current time.

Reactions: Pysren
I'm so happy! Computer is up and running again so my character should be up at least late tonight, would be sooner but gotta prep for a wedding this weekend.

Tip: Never agree to go to a wedding you dread wanting to go to last minute.
XD JK

I've been catching up with things so I will get to this this week.

Done with CS. Hope its okay.
If you have any problems with it, just let me know.

• Thank You
@Master Justin Just pinging, I know you said this week so no more pings from me xD
@Windrunner Did you ever get a new FC and complete CS.. can't remember
@Shayla How are things with CS?
@Akashi How is the CS coming?
@~Dark Disney~ Been about two weeks since last update, everything getting better on your end? Got time for a CS or a W.I.P. CS?
@CassieGirl You were interested but that's all I seen from you :(

when we get most CS's and I haven't had a day off this week
@Master Justin Just pinging, I know you said this week so no more pings from me xD
@~Dark Disney~ Been about two weeks since last update, everything getting better on your end? Got time for a CS or a W.I.P. CS?
that was my update and I don't like to be bugged. I work and have a husband Haven't been sleeping a lot so I took a nap today

that was my update and I don't like to be bugged. I work and have a husband Haven't been sleeping a lot so I took a nap today
No need for potential hostility. You don't want to be pinged, dutifully noted. I have nothing to say other than nice to see you haven't forgotten and were kind enough for a reply. :bsmile:

Yes, my Character Sheet is complete and I was able to find a new face-claim.

My character isn't coming out the right way. With everything going on in my life, going to have to drop this since I definitely won't be able to work up a good character if my original isn't coming together.

Update: added in one more skill which was lock picking. Figured it could help out the crew. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.