The Crew

What are we taking down first?

• A history breaking financial sector heist (Economical)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're going to topple the government (Geopolitical)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • We're going after the classified shit they don't want us to know (Technological)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • We're going after the son of a bitch(es) who devastated one of our own (Personal)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Let's do something to make a difference, take shit, but give shit (Influential)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Stay small scale, street operations and underground for now (Menial)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Eliminate a certain target in order to prevent any means of obstacle (Adversarial)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my bio to include cars and more history info

My guy cars and all that will be in the cs. Hopefully have him up tonight.

Is there a limit to how many cars we can have? If not, I'm going up to twenty-five, but only going to name seven xD

Damn, that's alot.

Is there a limit to how many cars we can have? If not, I'm going up to twenty-five, but only going to name seven xD
I'd say up to six is reasonable. Relatively speaking that many cars would be easier to trace and along with the other Crew members it would be crazy to have that many, especially given her SWAT background.

Reactions: Pysren
Yeah six cars at the most... 25 is just asking for trouble.

I'd say up to six is reasonable. Relatively speaking that many cars would be easier to trace and along with the other Crew members it would be crazy to have that many, especially given her SWAT background.
Ntm You only really need one or two for every role. You can pick WHAT roles exactly, like how I made mine broad by having a High Profile, Low Profile, and Motorcycle for either Street or Offroad.

Other possible vehicle roles are: Enforcer (Think Muscle Cars, SUVs, or Trucks), Drifter (Hatchbacks, Muscle Cars, or Sedans), Getaway (A fast SUV, it needs to have passenger capacity and speed, or a sports bike for a personal getaway), Troublemaker (Fast, precision cars, like exotics and supercars, for distraction and diversion, or just plain knocking out cops), and so on.

Ntm You only really need one or two for every role. You can pick WHAT roles exactly, like how I made mine broad by having a High Profile, Low Profile, and Motorcycle for either Street or Offroad.

Other possible vehicle roles are: Enforcer (Think Muscle Cars, SUVs, or Trucks), Drifter (Hatchbacks, Muscle Cars, or Sedans), Getaway (A fast SUV, it needs to have passenger capacity and speed, or a sports bike for a personal getaway), Troublemaker (Fast, precision cars, like exotics and supercars, for distraction and diversion, or just plain knocking out cops), and so on.
My guy is more of the Muscle of the Group so he will have Enforcers and Troublemaker cars XD.

@ch0sen1 He will be up friday since had no time to work on anything today and I have work everyday until friday starting tomorrow.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
And really, High Profile is just another way of saying "I'm here to make trouble," while Low Profile just means "I need to get somewhere quietly." Motorcycles are there for versatility, of course. It's pretty easy to shoot a gun while riding a bike.

Name
Aeon King

Height
6'0"

Weight
170lbs

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Occupation
Former Stuntman
Field Work & Stunts for The Crew

Alias
Rogue

Pros
Charismatic | Adaptable | Intelligent | Honest | Composed

Cons
Bullheaded | Daring | Callous | Merciless | Troublemaker

Appearance
tumblr_static_e41c19qtrs0kswsk4084wwcsc.jpg

96187b7f282e923f8a4232ea7453eb3d.gif

tumblr_nrjn3rsGdB1r5c02zo1_250.gif

(FC - Lee Soo Hyuk)

Skills
Acting – During his days as a stuntman, he was asked on multiple occasions to appear in features by directors because of his top notch ability to engulf himself in the persona given. Upon recognizing this skill himself, he found that it worked well for him especially as a member of the Crew when it came to infiltration jobs. Everyone knows that if they need to get someone on the inside, he's their man.

Stunt & Fighting Expert – Upon entering school for stunt work, he was taught many different skills to get him ready for the job he was aiming for. Because of his natural ability to adapt to what was thrown at him, he excelled in the school making him best top student they had had in years. In stunts, he learned parkour, how to prevent himself from getting injured greatly from a fall or attack and much more. Some of his favorite stunts in class, which are many he uses in the Crew now, are the ones that required equipment on how to get you in or out of a building, how to get you under a moving vehicle or even appear as if you were dead. If you need any help in this area of work, he's your man. After stunts, he'd learn all sorts of fighting skills from deadly attacks to efficient defenses with or without weapons, which took up a good amount of his school until he graduated.

Expert Driver – Driving was another skill that had to be taught in case he was ever offered a job with car stunts. Whether it was at the school or away from school, he would often spend some time at the racetrack to brush up on his driving techniques such as drifting, extreme parking, etc., especially since it was his most difficult course.

Weaponry Expert – Although he wasn't a huge fan of this, he was required to learn how to use all kinds of weapons. From shooting at a gun range to being skillful with balisongs, he slowly began to appreciate the beautiful of weapons in his own way. He may not as skilled as some of the other members of the Crew, but he can say he's on par with them. Although he's a bit lacking in that department, he could easily tell you what weapons you're dealing with after seeing it just once.

Fears
⊗ Failing to help those in need or trouble
⊗ Falling for someone only to disappoint or cause them trouble for them
⊗ Dying before making a major influential change in the world

Extras
⊗ Proud father of his five-year-old daughter, Reine.
⊗ When on a job, Aeon leaves Reine at the church to be taken care of while he's away.
⊗ Anonymously, Aeon donates a chunk of money from the jobs to the church.
⊗ Fluently Multilingual – English, Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Greek, Latin, German, Russian and Italian.
⊗ Owns 4 weapons – Balisong, Barrett .50 Caliber Rifle, Jericho 941 and Throwing Knives.
⊗ Has learned over 13 styles of fighting due to working in stunts and continues to practice them any time that is available in his day.
Fighting Styles - Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Mixed Martial Arts, Jiu-Jitsu, Aikido, Kendo, Karate, Judo, Taekwondo, Capoeira and Self-Taught Street Fighting.
⊗ Has a love for children and all animals.
⊗ Doesn't enjoy doing dirty work but will if it necessary.
⊗ Will eat anything in front of him, many think his stomach is a black hole.
⊗ Owns a few cars -
Daily Car: All Black Range Rover Evoque
Special Occasions: Classic Maserati Convertible
Work Cars: McLaren 650S and Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

History
It's hard to believe that Aeon would end up in the Crew, because he's sure that anyone could have his position, yet it was him. Aeon was an abandoned baby on the steps of a church, where nuns studied. Upon finding him, the head nun had taken him into the church and raised him as the son of the church, he was anything but obedient. Aeon proved himself to be quite the troublemaker; getting into fights, lying and even on occasion disturbing the nuns from their studying. The nuns forgave him while continuing to raise him in the right direction especially Sister Rosalee, the head nun of the church. She was the one who had given him his name of Aeon, which meant 'life'. It was when he had hit the age of 15 that turned his whole life around; Sister Rosalee had been murdered on the street during one of her usual missions to help the community. He had gone into a rage and sought after the man endlessly until he found him, which triggered him to nearly kill the man with his bare hands. He would have gone through with it if his friends hadn't pulled him off in time after calling the police to come pick the man up. After trial and justice was serviced to the murderer, Aeon started changing his ways. Studying in school and making impressive grades, while helping out more at the church during his free time before hanging out with his friends.

Just before graduating high school, Aeon had made it official that he would become a son of his late mother, Sister Rosalee King. He had gone to her family explaining why he wanted to take on her name and the family accepted him wholeheartedly without any question, allowing him to become Aeon King on all legal documents. Thanking the nuns for raising him, he made his way into stunt school after going to an audition that was held in the city for new recruits. As the judges watched him performed, they couldn't believe the talent he had even though he didn't have any experience in major sports in school. Accepting him, Aeon spent 4 years at the school and excelled in all his classes with flying colors that he was immediately hired after finishing. During his third year of stunt school, Aeon had been in a short relationship with a former student at his school and resulted in him fathering a child with her. At the age of 21, he became the father of a beautiful little girl named Reine, the Queen of his heart. Not being able to care for the child anymore, the mother left Reine to Aeon to raise on his own.

Out of school with a job already lined up, he quickly began working in order to provide his daughter with a good life and in just two short years of hard work and determination, Aeon had become a well-known stuntman with model-like looks and amazing acting abilities. While working on a film, Aeon had met up with an old friend who was about to join the military, asking him to come along as support for the tests they had to take. Agreeing to just do it out of fun, he participated in all the tests only to come out on top with amazing scores that the government quickly takes interest in him. When he was first offered the position of the Crew, Aeon took his time to think about it because he had his daughter. After about two months and quickly growing tired of his job, he accepts the position only to find a new family in the Crew, not only for himself but Reine as well. The members of the group showed him the loyalty and trust he needed in his life after leaving the church because they too had gone through things in their lives and were a group of misfits like himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NobleDeC00l
We have 8, 3 more want to join, would anyone be opposed to rounding it out at 10?

Ten should suffice.

Character creation complete.

I'm okay with two more peeps.

You're the boss, boss. I will say, tho, I get the need to cap it off.

Sorry I haven't gotten my character up just yet, been sick for the past few days.

I need some tips on picking personal cars lol

Status
Not open for further replies.