The Creed (Assassin's Creed RP)

Hunter watched as she stabbed the dummy and thought about leaving as well, since they didn't exactly get off on the right foot. He backed away a bit from the female assassin to give her space. I should leave, not like there's anyway to talk to her unless she reads lips, plus I think she's more interested in Shui than me. He gave a smiled to Shui and pointed in the other direction, "I'm getting hungry, so I'm going to go to the dinning hall to get something. I hope we do get to talk more though." He nodded to Adeline and sauntered off to the dinning hall. Once there he grabbed some ham, a bowl of blueberries, a slice of bread and some water. He went back to his room to eat in since. Once there he locked the door, threw his Axe aside, kicked off his boots and ate in silence.

Vladimir finished his map and looked at it closely. The Templars were stretching across the colonies and he didn't like it. They were attempting to influence the new world. He could only hope that the American revolution wasn't of their making. His stomach growled and he sighed. He wanted to continue studying Templar locations but his stomach would no longer allow it. He had to eat.
He left his quarters and headed for the dining hall. As he moved through three academy his sword had still managed to get questioning looks. He didn't care for the other assassins they had not proven themselves to him. Only the Swedish assassin and Chinese had really earned any respect. They could hold intelligent conversations not just kill things. The also had an open mind to the changing world around them.
He finally made it to the dining hall. He looked around sitting the Swedish assassin immediately. He grabbed ham, bread, and water before heading to sit down but as he did the Swedish assassin began to leave.

Hunter stopped in the middle of eating to write down a schedule for himself. He pulled out some parchment from his bag and a pencil. "Let's see here...." He tapped the pencil against the table. "Early in the morning, I should change, morning eat, go out to train. Afternoon anything that I need to do, night library... And midnight take a bath." He murmured to himself and wrote down notes such as: Make sure door is always locked, focus on getting better at balance, research templars in library in spare time, get up before anyone else.

He put the note in his pocket and looked at his food. Then his blue eyes widened,"Wait was that Valdmir passing me in the dinning hall?" He cursed, pulled on his boots, put his Axe on his belt despite him rather carrying it on his shoulder, and grabbed his remaining food. Swung his door open, and hurried back to the dining hall. He sighed in relief as he saw the Russian was still there. He grabbed more blueberries and sat next to Valdmir. "Hey, sorry about that. I didn't realize you where in here at first, I was kind of in a hurry." He said giving the Russian a half grin.

"Oh no you're fine. I just assumed that you had gone to study or relax. They are both necessary when you're a assassin. Study so that you know your enemy or to expand your knowledge, and relaxing so you don't simply break while out doing your job from stress." He was eating slowly and observing all the assassins. He couldn't shake the feeling that some of the assassins weren't fully trained or even assassins. Some were still young and reckless. Most of them seeked glory rather then the true presuppose of the assassins. He looked at Hunter and smiled.
"And let's not forget it is always good to have friends." Just intelligent friends who won't get you killed due to showing off, but nonetheless Hunter was his friend.

"That's very true. I am very cautious about my enemies, I do not want to underestimate them so I research them before doing anything rash unless I have to." Hunter tossed a couple of blueberries in his mouth and chewed. He scanned the area, taking in at the build and appearance of other assassins. Most of them in the dinning hall looked like novices to him. "I think novices tend to get cocky and underestimate their target." He swallowed the blueberries and ripped off a piece of bread and popped it into his mouth.

"I mean, that's how most novices die in my division." He smirked as he saw some of the novices who where trying to easedrop on their conversation turn pale. "Go practice your easedrop skills somewhere else, that was pathetic to watch." He watched as the novices scattered at the speed of light. He smiled back at Vladimir and bit off a piece of ham, "So what do you think of Shui and Adeline?" He asked after he swallowed.

"I think Shui is intelligent and seems very friendly. Adeline though, well, she is different to say the least. I'm not sure how well she is going to study or learn at this academy unless she learns to communicate. They both seemed to like showing their skills off but dummies are not moving Templars that are aware and willing to kill you." He wasn't trying to degrade them but the show of force on dummies wasn't exactly necessary when you were training with 'equals.' He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose slightly before taking a bite of his ham. He chewed it up slightly before swallowing they were displaying force much like a novice would in a wild attempt to impress their master. He looked around the lobby at the remaining novices.
"We are in a war there is no place for glory. If you are to worried about your own personal gain then you are going to die that is the end of it. These novices don't understand it we aren't in a battle for glory or honor but a war. The Templars are not only our targets but our enemies and not a force to be underestimated." He took a bit of the bread next before looking around the room once more.

Hunter nodded, "Ah, I see. Well, you indeed have a point there." He picked up his jug of water and swallowed it down, then wiped his mouth. "I do like Shui, I feel like its easy to talk to him." He drummed his fingers on the table and paused, "But Adeline... I fear she wants to behead me." He said half joking, he was uneasy around her though. He chuckled and nodded in agreement and loosened his fur cloak and pulled up his sleeve to show scars matting the skin there. "In the Nordic division, they didn't let us use dummies, unless we were using anything that can be shot."

Hunter lifted up his shirt a bit to show Vladimir his scar he patched up earlier. "We used each other as our targets to be prepared for the real world." He sighed and pulled his shirt and sleeve back down, "That scar how ever wasn't from fighting with my fellow brothers. That was for not telling my friend back home I was leaving for Italy." He remembered the look on his face before he swung out his sword and gave him something to remember him by while he was in Italy. "He was outraged, I do not blame him though. My best friend was the last one to found out." He glanced back to Vladimir, "Anyway, I have witnessed the consequences are for showing off, so I tend not to. Nether do our novices at home show off, if they do, they lose concentration and pay for their mistakes."

"I came into the order later then most recruits but that was because of my father. He was a Templar and I was suppose to be one." He remembered that night in the winter. They had gone hunting and so had his mother. "I was never meant to be an assassin and being adopted into the order at 13 was different. My mother was the assassin who killed my father and the one to train me with various techniques both Templar and assassin. I often learned that sometimes flaunting can distract an opponent but never let it get to you. Never show off, show off and you're dead." That was what happened to his father. He had underestimated his mother and she killed him for it. He could remember the warm feeling of blood splashing against his skin in the cold Siberian winter. The look on his father's face as his neck sat open letting out sprays of blood.
His attention was brought back to Hunter. "Arrogance is the enemy on the field and there is no room for mistakes when you're a assassin." He started to eat and closed his eyes no longer wanting to see his father's dead stare. "I learned that in training. They sent us out in the Siberian winter alone with some rations and we had to survive by whatever means. I was arrogant enough to believe I could do it alone. I finally broke down and I had to join a group or starve.
Yet our training got worse. Sparing matches turned to armed fights, and the daily hunts became competitions.
Before I noticed it we had been infiltrated by a Templar recruit under the guise as our own. That traitor was My best friend My arrogance had blinded me to it. My masters knew and sent us out on a mission together to assassinate a Templar. It was our first real missions but it would be his last. He turned on me and after some fighting I ran him through. It was the first time I had killed and that was my mission. The masters knew I'd either kill him or he would kill me. When I returned to the order I received a feast. I was welcomed as a successor. My sword soaked in blood I had passed the training. I was no longer a recruit and my studies have brought me here." He finished his food and brought his attention back from thoughts. Now he choose to give his attention to Hunter.