The Creed (Assassin's Creed RP)

The French assassin made an L with her hands and rubbed her belly with it. 'life.' The sign simply showed. She slowly leaned back onto the wall and waited for the two to start talking again

Angus was having far from a pleasant stay in the city of Rome. He had stayed hidden in a cistern for the night. After sun rise, Angus crawled out of the cistern and made his way to the academy. His left arm hung slightly limp as he walked. Angus only had enough time to remove the shot and bandage up the wound. He finally arrived at the academy and was greeted by a guard. "Do you have an invitation?" The guard asked. Angus was rather short on patience and had no time to be caught up. He shoved the guard aside and made his way to the main doors. "Halt!" The guard now had his sword brandished and pointed at Angus. "You better think carefully before swinging that blade at me laddy," Angus said in a low menacing voice, "I show no mercy to anyone that points their weapon at me". By now a few other guards have shown up. People would most likely be able to hear the commotion.

Hunter was in the middle of destroying a dummy with his Axe when he heard guards yelling. He stopped in mid swing and sauntered to the entrance. "What's going on here?" He demanded, pushing past the guards to the other assassin, did a look over of the assassin then turned to the guards. "Why are you harassing a brother of the brotherhood? Let him through, he's obviously injured." He pointed his Axe to the guards,"If you ever point a weapon at a brother again, that will be the last thing you ever do. I will not tolerate people threating my brothers and sisters." He heard a mutter of 'stupid Viking', but ignored it as he made the guards clear a path for the Scottish assassin. "What is your name brother?" He asked.

Angus was ready to fight when another assassin intervened. He looked him over and could tell he was a capable fighter. "While I appreciate the assistance, I will give my name to no one but the one in charge of this academy first". Angus was very cautious around other assassins to make sure they weren't traitors.

Hunter nodded in understanding, "I can understand that. That's actually very smart, I repect that." Smart, I like that. He seems cautious of others, that's good, not gullible. "Well, I'm Hunter. Most of the assassin's are in the lobby, while I was doing some training. You should check out your room." He stuck out his hand to shake other assassin's.

Angus stared at Hunter's hand, but did not shake it. After Hunter mentioned the rooms, angus figured to elaborate further. "I have not come here on invitation, but of my own volition. I have come to deliver some news and this place was the most likely to have a few grandmasters".

Hunter smiled and put his hand down,"Oh I see. Yes, well then you should go see one immediately if its urgent." He held his Axe over his shoulder, "Well i'm pretty sure there's a grandmaster around here some where, so good luck finding one. I'll hopefully see you around though." He turned on his head and walked back the training area. I wonder if the assassins I met are still in the lobby.

Vladimir had arrived late and seen the whole thing. He even spotted the guard who had made the rude remark about stupid Vikings. Vladimir approached the man without getting noticed. His assassin training in Russia had given him many skills such as silent footsteps. When be was choose enough to touch the man be placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke into his ear.
"Be careful what you say to trained assassins. Not all Vikings are lacking intelligence but I can clearly see that Italian guards seem to." He had taken offense because the guard was clearly impulsive and rude to guests. He followed Hunter back to the training grounds. He had brought his family sword and was ready to give it a few swings. He spoke directly to Hunter.
"Where are you from in Sweden? If you don't mind my inquiry." He delivered a few skilled strikes at the training dummies.

Hunter heard Vladimar speak up for him and smiled as he reached the trainning area. Hunter rubbed the back of his neck, "Ya really didn't have ta do that. I do look like a viking, hell I have viking ancestors. But thank you." He chuckled and raised his Axe to bring down on the dummy in front of him. "I don't mind at all, I'm from Stockholm, what about you? What part of Russia are you from?"

"I respect the Nordic people. They had a great empire at one time and perhaps in the future they shall return to that greatness." He took down a few dummies practicing his skills. It had been a while since he used his sword in combat considering he preferred using his hidden blade. He preferred getting close and personal with the Templar scum. He liked seeing their surprise as he stabs them. He started to speak again. "As for myself I am from St. Petersburg. I work with the Czar, Catherine II, it helps when hunting Templars to have diplomatic immunity." He smirked but it soon faded. "My job with Catherine has opened my eyes to the strong capabilities of women. She has led Russia to greatness and it has been my honor to work alongside such a powerful women."

His eyes widened,"Really? You think that of our countries?" He halted in mid swing, "I'm surprised, I think highly of your country as well. Your country has done some great things." He said with a smile, preparing to bring down his Axe. As Hunter's Axe fell down, slicing the dummy in half, he froze and turned to the Russian, leaving the Axe lodged in the remaining part of the dummy. "I have never heard a man Utter those words, besides in my own division." He looked at him, "But that's only because girls in my division beat up the men until they were treated as equals." He said chuckling,"It didn't even last a a week, because men were hunted everywhere they went." He remembered watching his fellow brothers being, pumbled to the ground by his sisters, though he wasn't attacked because he had given respect to his sisters way before that. "Its nice to meet a man who respects women and doesn't treat them like they're weak."

Shui stood silently behind the two assassins after following them without making a sound. ''In China, that idea of life is forbidden. I honestly think the same thing, but I would get executed for saying so.'' he said, revealing his position. He walked to the dummy as well and unsheathed his katana. Taking a dart from his belt, he bounced back a distance and threw it at the dummy's back. The dart hit, and Shui ran back to the dummy to retrieve it. Bouncing off of the wall, he kicked it in the head and stabbed it through the heart area with his sword.

''If I could free the women in a country, I would. I don't see why men have judged them as the submissive gender.'' he confessed. Pulling his sword out of the dummy, sheathing it and sitting against a wall, he grabbed yet another fruit; a banana and started eating it. He knew something about Hunter was off. Really odd...

"I'm glad we all share similar ideas." Said Vladimir speaking to Shui who had demonstrated spectacular amount of skill with his katana then he drifted the conversation back to Hunter. "It does not surprise me that men were beaten by the women of your order. The shield maidens of Viking tribes often rivaled the men and let us not forget that woman have always been able to put men in their proper places at times. My mother is example of that." His mother being the assassin that killed his father and taught him of the true path. Had his father continued his corruption Vladimir feared what he would have really become. He smiled as several ideas flooded his mind. "I often find that women are more effective assassins then men due to this mind set. Male dominance makes some Templars incapable of seeing the truth." More memories of his mother and the look on his father's face when the hidden blade was plunged into his spinal column.

Hunter didn't even notice Shui's presence until he revealed his position. Impressive, I didn't even notice him. "I don't understand some countries, women are just as important as males are." He shook his head, "I think its disgusting that you could be put to death just for thinking that way." Hunter pulled out his Axe from the dummy and turned the other one. He buried his Axe deep inside the dummie's shoulder, pulled it out, and beheaded it with one single swing. He half smiled at Shui, who's fighting skills were very impressive.

Then he noticed Shui's body language change in the slightest way and froze. Hunter liked to think he could read body language very well, his mentors always said he did, so he could always predict what domes next move or thought was. What is he thinking right now? Did I do something or say something to set him off? He pretended he didn't notice and listened to the Russian and laughed, "Viking women were pretty brutal, my mother always told me stories of Vikings when I was little. I must admit I miss my mother telling me those stories." Hunter often thought about his mother and her rather graphic stories, it brought him joy.

He looked back at Shui, "What of your mother Shui? Do you have any memories of her?" Then he thought, what if he suspects me? He can not know the truth.

Shui had lowered his head sadly. ''Only a fragment. My mother and father were killed when I was a child, by the tyrant ruling China as of now. I wish I could have lived with them, but that is how everything went.'' He sighed and then finished the banana, throwing it elsewhere.

Shui immediately changed the subject, out of interest. ''So, I heard the British Colonies, or the Americans or what ever else they call themselves, are in a war against Britain itself.''

(God, I'm so awful for not posting ;c, I tend to think that Zeon won't post for a while after a day or two.)

Anastasia watched as they left for the training room, but lingered in the lobby for a few more minutes, standing in the same place, but gathering information about the other assassin's from their conversations. She slowly got off the wall, and walked towards the dummy-filled room, where she looked around for a place to make a surprise entrance. Seeing a few cracks in the wall, she climbed onto them, and up to the rafters of the room, where she waited above them

Vladimir smirked at the thought of the colonies.
"Yes they are fighting done dirty if revolution against the British in the name if freedom I hear correctly. If you ask me it sounds like a good idea. I'm just nut sure how colonists could defeat the royal army." Vladimir stepped back from the training dummies his sword had been fed even battle for the day. if the battle was fake.

Hunter shuddered. Nice going Hunter, look what you did. "Oh, I'm so sorry for asking." Hunter said awkwardly. He tapped his chin and looked at the Russian,"Oh yes! That, I think they can do it. It will be a long shot, but I think they'll be able to win." He leaned on his Axe and hummed, "I can't wait to see how to all goes down honest."

"Maybe but we'll just have to see as time passes." Vladimir sheathed his sword and bowed to them. "It has been a pleasure but I must retire to my quarters. I have a little more study planned." And with that he left the room and returned to his quarters ready to finish his map if current known Templar headquarters.

Adeline smiled as he left, and dropped down from the rafters, onto a dummy next to the Chinese assassin, sticking her hidden blades into its neck