The Confessionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate dealing with romance and romantic feelings in real life.
And yet, I'm still the first scream "JUST KISS ALREADY" when I'm watching something, and get irrationally angry when the two characters don't.

I used to swallow that goop that forms in your mouth after you're done brushing your teeth. I'm not entirely sure how nobody noticed.

Whenever I see someone much taller than me (everyone alive and over the age of 15, in other words), I imagine what it would be like to Shoryuken them.

I was the one that had Roy removed from Smash Bros, and had Dark Pit included in the roster.

The only other confessions I have sound like a Simple Plan song if you list them all and include a chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a synesthete. I actually just recently discovered that this is what the strange phenomena I always experience is. It's not a mental disorder, it just means the wires in my brain are crossed, and I see some senses with others. For example, I see sound. And I also assign gender to every word in and of itself, regardless of what that word means, which is a characteristic of people with the condition. Ex: Table is a female word. Pencil is a male word. The list goes on and on. I also assign gender to color, letters, and numbers. Some words are genderless.

-I confess I fall in love too easily, and then get confused about it.

-I confess that I'm far more insecure than I claim to be.

-I confess that without Iwaku, I would probably be a lot worse off in my life right now.

-I confess that I play dating sims, and enjoy playing them.

-I confess I actively search out peoples personal bounderies, and sometimes cross them on purpose just to see where I stand.

-I confess that I'm intimidated by women, though not afraid, like I used to be.

Reactions: Quinn
1) When I was in second grade. I took the free sandwiches they handed out for the poor kids. Despite eating two bowls of cereal every morning.

2) I have a cat-like reflex to pick up and drop things. Usually without even noticing what I'm doing.

3) I have an incredibly short attention span. It takes me an absurd amount of time to do anything.

4) I have an awful time committing to things.

I get extremely emotional at night, and sometimes "darkly sorrowful" if you can call that a proper term. It's because of my depression and I refuse to get proper medication for it for I am stubborn and believe I can beat it on my own. This is why I mostly write sad like characters and sorrow poems and such. Sometimes the pain hurts at night as well and I just curl up and listen to music until it goes away and I can sleep. There are other things I could say, but I'll leave it at that for now.

I confess that...

I still sleep with my teddy bear, even if my family thinks that I'm a little too old to do so. And I cuddle with it a lot. Not only do I find this damned thing to be irresistibly cute, it also brings back a lot of memories. It reminds me so much of the people I love the most.

I enjoyed drowning my mom's pet kittens as a child. I never told her that it was me. I regret it now. It was a hazy and disturbed part of my life, thank god I grew out of it.

I include fragments from my life into my writing. It scares me sometimes, when I realize just how much this or that character resonates so much with me.

I have an obsession with wine and perfume. It stems more from an olfactory experience. I'm very sensuous. I close my eyes and concentrate on the different aromas, and at times, the feeling lends an air of euphoria in me. Also, the first novel I fell in love with was Patrick Suskind's Perfume.

I can't stand talking with people all day long, it drives me crazy! Not that I hate having company. But sometimes, I just want to enjoy the intimacy of being silent together.

1) I still have a nose picking issue when my nose is clogged up and there's no tissue about.

2) I will pick at dead skin even if there's no there.

3) I will also pick as scabs, especially ones on my back from healing acne.

4) Terrified of driving, so currently learning how isn't a fun experience.

5) I also grew up rather protected so I didn't have much chance to develop much skills for living alone. I know everything I'm supposed to do, and have faith I'd adapt quickly though when in such a situation. But I have no experience with it atm.

6) For some odd reason the like the smell of my hands when a bit wet from moisture in the air, so I can end smelling them often... Privately. :/

7) Additionally I tend to try to clean dirt of my hands that gets collected over the day by rubbing my hands together, thereby burning the dirt off.

This has backfired once though and given me a blister.

8) I haven't been in a relationship for over 2 years now, yet I still feel strong pain/burden from a past one.

Also, despite 2+ years to look over my own mistakes logically and recognize issues I caused like being too clingy and protective I still fear that if in another I'd make the same mistakes again.

-I don't think you're entitled to claim rape if you willingly had sex while drunk.
-

It's sad that SJW rape paranoia got so extreme that logical facts like this are now being reserved as personal confessions. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.