◄The Colosseum: A Battle Royal For All►

"A man after my own heart," Natasha stated, cracking her first smile. She picked up her own sniper rifle and stood up. "Target practice would be nice, good idea." She followed him to the range and dug around in her pocket for a few blanks to shoot at the targets.

Scarrlet laughed slightly at the comment, taking aim at the first target. "Very funny..~ First to shoot three bulls-eye's wins..?~" he glanced over at Natasha, watching her load her gun with a grin as he continued to mindlessly aim his own.

Natasha snorted, aiming her gun at the targets to get a feel for the gun before shooting a sideways glance at Scarrlet. "I wasn't being funny. Seriously, half the people I meet are scared of my gun. As if I would misfire and hit them." she scoffed, and turned her gaze to the targets again. "Sure, that works."

"Ah, well then~ I don't exactly 'fear' much after all the crap I've gone through, sooo I'm good!~" he replied with a cheerful smile, firing his first shot by accident but still getting a bulls-eye (barely). "... That was luck, I swear." For some reason though, when he took the shot, his gun made no sound whatsoever. As if the world had gone deaf for that split second.

Natasha nodded in amusement. "Good, I think we'll get along, then." she watched as the man made a completely random bulls-eye and smirked. "Nice shot, Scarrlet, good to have you on the team." Odd though, there was no sound. Hmph, he'd better plug his ears, though. Her gun made noise. She glanced through the scope for a moment before pressing the trigger and watching the bullet pierce the center of the target with satisfaction. One down, two to go.

Liza smiled and took her hand shaking it. "Liza Vilante, nice to meet you Annie" she said pulling her hand away "So are we the only two here?" she questioned looking around the room "I didn't see anyone else in the halls"

Again though, the gun made no sound. Scarrlet held back a small bit of laughter as he took aim a second time. "Well, I'm glad to be on the team, so we're good there~" he took the shot, this time hitting right at the edge of the bulls-eye. For a third time, the gun made no sound. "Dang! My aim's off.. To bad they ruled out using my scope.." he reached into his bag and pulled out a holographic attachment for a sniper rifle, throwing it into the garbage in boredom.

Annie stuck her hand into her back pocket "we're the only ones on the red team,the blue team has.....two maybe three people, but make yourself at home,seeing as we'll be here for awhile" Annie put the book back in the shelf "I see you're an archer" she gestured to the bow

"Ahh yes this is Viola" Liza said pulling said cross bow off her back looking down the sights "She's nothing special but I've had her for a long time" The brown haired girl looked around the room and asked "What is your specialty?"

Aiming her gun again and shooting sloppily out of slight shock, Natasha frowned. "They ruled out your scope? Blast, does that mean that I shouldn't be using my scope?" Irritation drove her to shoot again and the bullet pierced the center neatly. She always fought better when she was feeling emotional.

((I have to chatch up XD))

Scarrlet started to ask questions that Derni wasint suppose to anwser becuase of the magical properties it has but he finnaly decided to awnser his question but what distraced him was scarrlets satchel that didint seem to take the shape of the book. Scarrlet called out to some one behind darni and as darni turend he seen the girl and he knew his face would flush a bit red becuase he hasint enough time with girls. She said a polite thing but with a sence of rudeness, He never knew how people could change so fast. Scarrlet returend the comment with a calming tone and asked to sit with us becuase we are a team. Darni was completly shocked becuase his team mate pulled out a chair out of the satchel. Then He knew that his lantern along with his ammor isint the only thing that has abilitys.

The female with a strange weapon stod up and still spoke to scarrlet, derni didint want to be rude to break there conversation but she shoot darni a strange look and it smeed that she was potentually hostal. Scarrlet slumped back into the chair and suddenly arosed from his chair and pointed to her boots. Daggers in her boots?! that was very clever for the girl to do durring battle. He looked down at his soft leather boots and he was suddenly intoduced to the girl. With a confussed look he looked up and waved at the girl with a smile. The girl finnaly accepting the group sat in her chair and glaced at him. It wasint a strange look like last time. She told them her name was Natasha. it was a cute name for a girl thats ready for combat he rememberd times has changed so he had to blow off the idea. Scarrlet reveled a strange couse that looks like for long range combat.

She should a smile to scarrlet and dug into her pokets for some thing that gose with there stange weapons. They started a challange to each other and scarrlet fired a shot that made derni jump. He had never seen a weapon move so quickly. scarrlet fired one bulls eye and natasha retured the challange by fireing at the bulls eye. scarrlet was missing bearly and mentioned no scoping. Scooping? was it there target? he Threw a strange thing in the trash but derni didint know what they are. Natasha fired a shoot in the center of the target, she was now ahead of scarrelt. Derni wanted to join the converstion he stod up and pulled out his bow and arrows and asked "Hey scarlet, can try fireing at this range? also if i may ask, how many generations has it been since bows and arrows have stoped being used, your new technaology seem to be very advanced"

"Sure go ahead!" he replied cheerfully, moving a step or two closer to Natasha to give his friend room. "Did you say bow and arrow? Man, it's been a looong time since people used those for anything but leisure activities~" this was the only explanation he gave before taking aim and firing again, splitting his previous dart in half. "Yes! Beautiful shot!~" he shouted to himself, victory dancing for a moment before taking aim again with a serious expression.

Annie smiled " I use the old long bow and I'm pretty good with throwing knives" drawing two knives from her belt, Annie did a few fancy tricks

Liza placed Viola back on her back and clapped at the tricks. She looked around the room again and asked "Anyways is there a way we can target practice?"

A long time? was he really gone for that long? he shurgged but took the thought off his mind and picked up his lantern and placed it in frount of him and aimed bettwen the small opening of the lanttern. it only took him a few seconds to aim at his target and fired the shoot through the flame. As the arrow tip touches the flame the arrow tip grew into a golden glow and grew some what larger allmost hit the target by baerly touching the centerring. He knew he was showing off but he had to show his team mates what he was made of. He turend to scaarrlet and said "its been so long since ive fired an arrow." He stuck his hand in the flame and pulled out one of his arrows. The arrow that hit the target soon faded away and left the hole in the target.

A look of surprise spread over Scarrlets face at the arrows look, his sword drooping in shock. "What did.." he started, stopping himself and thinking; 'I better just not ask.. This guy though, he's.. Different..' "Nevermind.. Nice shot though, D." he took aim again, flipping his sword upside down this time and launching a soundless shotgun blast of 4 darts at once, each one hitting a different target in the very center.

Derni was to bussie focuaseing on the return of his arrow to notice that scarrlet was supprised by his shoot. scarrlet started to say something cut off and told him good job insted. "thank you scarrlet, i can do more but id waste more energy than i need to." He seen scarlet fire his weapon that shoot more. Derni liked that his team mate was stronge but he had to show his team mates that he can do better. Also, he wanted to know what scarrlet was going to say. "hey scar, you can ask me what ever you want, its not like i have to hide my life. by the way" Derni shot through the lantern again and it mimiced scarllets weapon.

"I was just going to ask.. How you used that lantern..? To make the arrows go all BOOM-ZAP-KABLOOIE!~" he mock toppled onto the floor after flailing his arms randomly. Although he was a serious, well trained soldier, he also appeared to be a fun loving person. He stood up after a moment, looking at Derni expectantly.

derni watches the small show that scarrlet gives and derni finnaly answers after scarrlets moment of entertanment. "oh, my lanterm?....its my guid mostly. It can retreve items from a distance, it can mimic attacks ive seen and its completly a mystical flame. I dont even know how it really works. I do know it keeps me safe." He moves the lantern and fires a perfect shot at a target. "also the lantern messes up my aim a bit"

Scarrlet nodded, somewhat understanding but not entirely. "Mhm, alright.. If it messes up your aim, why use it? You seem like a pretty good shot." just to show off, he continued looking towards Derni, loaded his shot and fired without looking, the bullet bouncing off the bullet bouncing off a target leg, two walls then hitting the bulls eye.