◄The Colosseum: A Battle Royal For All►

He sees scarrlet pull off his specal trick. Derni knew him and scarrlet going agenst each other but he was happy to be out of the shadow realm. Derni stood up the lantern again and fired through it. He did the same exact thing scarrlet did but fired two arrows and they shot oppisote from each other. "I allso forgot to mention i can add extra detales to a shot ive seen. From what i did, i pulled a mirror effect from your shot" Derni looked up smileing and waiting for the female teammate to talk.

Scarrlet laughed softly, impressed by the power of the lantern. "Wow, I have to admit, that is really cool!!~" he smiled widely, only now noticing that Natasha was being silent. Since he hadn't used his powers to mute her, he was a bit confused at this. He turned around and looked at her. "Hey, Natasha, are you alright?"

The Shadow Hunter entered the room of the Red Team, the door opening for barely more than a fraction of a second before it closed once again. For a short time you would've seen his figure - Leanly muscled, dressed in flowing robes that look like they were made out of darkness itself, bandages across his chest and up as a mask. Then the Shadow Hunter slid back into the shadows, assimilating into them and from the inside of the shadows he looked at what was going on in the room.

Liza spotted targets and ran over to them taking them out and placing them into various place of the room. She pulled Viola off her back again and stood in the middle of the room. Quickly She loaded and fired her crossbow hittin each of the targets in the room within two minutes.

((I'll just get things going again. -pulls on start chord- BREMBREBRERBEMMMMM~))

Scarrlet shrugged, slowly putting his sword back into his satchel and sitting down in front of the tv. He flipped through channels as his friends continued their target practice but nothing good was ever on. "Hm.. I wonder when this match is going to start.." he said to himself, using his powers to ensure that the sounds didn't reach the ears of his team mates.

Derni contuies to practice fireing an arrow and retreveing it from his lantern. This happened untill he decided to fire all the shoots with out retrveing them. Once he shot every thing he has he did the same thing and pulled out al the arrows. This made him tired from grabing all the arrows. He turned to scarrlet to only discover he had given up on the game to watch some strange box.

Scarrlet eventually gave up, throwing the remote down onto the couch. "Bah! Never anything but re-runs.." he complained quietly, mentally punching the TV with a glare of pure rage. Suddenly, the picture went to static and the silhouette of a man appeared. From the image, he looked tall, angry, possibly armored with slicked back hair and his arms crossed at his chest.
((This part is happening in both the teams rooms at the same time.))
The man on the TV spoke in a low tone, almost as if using a voice changer, "Welcome my subjects. What you are about to compete in is a battle for all time to remember." he paused, the doors of each room opening and leading into opposite hallways from each other so the teams wouldn't meet. "If you go out those doors now, it means that you are prepared to die or kill. Your halls will lead to lifting chambers. These will take you up to the battlegrounds. I will be waiting." the image faded quickly after he finished speaking.
((Now just my room.))
"... Well, looks like it's time to go everyone!~" Scarrlet exclaimed, eagerly rushing his friends to the door after grabbing his bag off the couch and strapping it around his waist like a belt.

Wtaching the stadic he fell into a trance of some sort and seen a serise of images from his past. This static seem to have opend his past memories to him untill the tv changed to a male with black hair anouceing"Welcome my subjects. What you are about to compete in is a battle for all time to remember." Then the doors suddenly opend for the 3 team mates. confused on how it happend the man contuied "If you go out those doors now, it means that you are prepared to die or kill. Your halls will lead to lifting chambers. These will take you up to the battlegrounds. I will be waiting." He seem excited for this but derni was ready for the battle as scarrlet pushed every one out the door.