The Color of Night

If you would like, I can help get Heather in a spot in this last scene. Or, if you have time, we can just end that scene quickly.

@ Phi-- I thought Desirey had changed out of her hotel uniform, it was one of hte reasons Heather had acted the way she did when they first met. If the uniform had been on Heather would have been less aggressive... Sorry if it seems I'm nit picking, I like to copy and past roleplays to a word document so I have all the previous posts easy and accessible to read if I need them instead of having to log onto the website every time. lol.

Oh, no problem. I'd forgotten about that.

I copy/paste post as well, just forgot to check... Thanks, will edit.

Is this RP still open to accepting new characters?

I'm not quite sure. OverCast has been on but not posting... I'm helping him out, but I'm not moving anything further until his return.

I guess you can PM him and ask, but other than that, post a temp and sit it out.

Well, I'm thinking about posting, but not sure about moving the story/action without Overcast here... Are you guys wanting to move forward, or wait for the GM?

[DASH= Indigo]
Story Jane Kozerski

Species: Vampire
Appearance:

....jpg
Personality: Witty, charming, organized, irritable, over demanding, jealous, possessive and sometimes can be a hypochondriac.
Weapons: Levitas Eclipse

Levitas Eclipse.jpg
Strengths: Lightning.
Weaknesses: The crescent moon.
History: None, because I suck at biographies.
[/DASH]

Um, this RP has been pretty much dead since the GM hasn't returned....

Well, if no one is posting, and the GM is no longer around... that's usually the case.

I'm willing to keep going with this thing, if anyone else in the group are, but I'm not really fond of RP Mutiny. So, really...it all depends on the others in the group. I know what the GM was about to do for the next scene, cause we've talked about it, but I don't know about anything else.

So, as of right now, it all depends of what the others in the group feel... And most of them are busier than I am...

So, you can either wait as see what happens, or just continue on your search for an open RP. Sorry.

I would love to join, if you'd allow!
Name: Naomi Alexandra Cunningham
Age: 19 in appearance. 258 in human years.Gender: Female
Species: Vampire- Fury
Appearance:
imagejpeg

5'2 about 102 pounds
Personality: she tends to think that she knows everything and can do anything she pleases, which could get her in trouble. She's naive, manipulative, and a drama seeker.
Weapons: a knife she keeps strapped to her leg
Strength: her uncanny ability to manipulate people.
Weaknesses: Her naivety and her easy to capture heart.
History: Naomi's creator vampire left her as soon as she changed and Naomi grew up as a Vampire alone. She has never known any authority and has never met another vampire since she was changed. When she travels to Blackview, she's in for a surprise.

Okay... if you've scanned through the last few postings, you would have seen that this RP is practically dead...

No one else has really posted recently, and so far, the only two around to attempt anything is myself and leviathan.

I've prompted a move in the RP, but nothing is happening, and I've mentioned a possible bit of action here, but there's no go.
The GM is not around anymore, as far as I can tell, and even though I've told him that I would help him out, I'm not going to attempt RP Mutiny and completely take over.

So, so far this RP is dead... Unless the GM returns and says otherwise.

Sorry

Oh, sorry. >.< stupid me didn't see that there were other pages to the thread.