The Color of Night

@ leviatiandances: I just noticed that Solomon and Victorie has something in common - the lack of memory. Since he's older and been there longer than her, then he would know her story. Well, as much as was told. That might give them something to talk about - almost like they're helping each other awaken those lost memories.

Don't know if we can make a side story with it that can enter into the story, but doesn't hurt to try.

@ everyone: I'm going to post for the shape shifters as a whole. If you want to help out with that part of the story, ask OverCast if its okay. I really don't want to hold down the entire werewolf pack, but we must do what we must do for the sake of the story. (I really don't want to though...)

So, any help would be appreciated.

Name: Rin Toren

Species: Vampire/New blood

Appearance: Around 5'4 slightly over 100 pounds
2671639864_8ab8ee4846.jpeg

Personality: Moody, agressive with a killer instinct. Tends to stray from males because they make her nervous. Can be abit bloodthirsty. Somewhat nonchalant

Weapons: The usual vampire abilities. skilled with using her nails as blades. A fond knowledge of firearms although she dosnt own any.

Strengths: Greatly enhanced speed and strength. Stealthy and silent. Efficient close to mid range combat (especially hand to hand)

Weaknesses: Sunlight of course (It wouldn't kill her but it gives sortve an unbearable sting. Gets carried away with a kill and enjoys toying with her enemies. She's abit submissive when it coms to males. (Another reason she strays)

History: A recently turned vampire Rin lived with her father. Her father owned a gunstore and made a living selling all sorts of weapons both legally and illegally. Being a retired marine vet he taught Rin both how to kill with a blade or firearm and with her bare hands. Rin was normally very joyful, unless conflict was involved. She had many friends and guys gawking at her all the time. Until one day a cloaked figure walked into her fathers shop. He looked pretty awkward seeing s it was about 90 degrees outside and he was bundled head to toe in layers of clothing. Not a patch of skin was visible. He ordered a large shipment of silver ammunition. Silver being as pricy as it was, was hard to bundle and waste on one shipment. Upon her fathers refusal his neck was slit on que. It happened so fast Rin couldn't even catch the mans movements. She didn't see a weapon and it looked as if the man only flicked his wrist. Out of pure shock and awe Rin stood silent nd still facing the man with an expressionless face. The old her had died along with her father. The man, who spoke some words about her one day becoming powerful slowly leaned in to th crease of her neck. She remembered thinking he was bout to have his was with a young petty girl like her, instead she felt a sharp pain before passing out. When he awoke she was on top of a male teen, her face engulfed in the meat of his neck, blood that was not her own dripping from her rosy cheeks. She had realized two things. That she had become a monster and that she enjoyed killing. After a random spree of feeding she was quickly taken in by the manor

(I hope its no too late to join >.<)

Name: Lucas O'Hera
Species: Human
Appearance:
Anime-Guys-anime-guys-4883750-1024-768.jpg
Personality: Warm, Kind, Nice
Weapons:
Sniper Rifle
myweapon.jpg
Strengths: Steady Hand, Sleight of Hand, Accurate, Camouflage
Weaknesses: Not Fast, Close Combat
History:

At age 16, Lucas joined the Blackview special forces [Blackview's Army]. He enlisted as a Sharpshooter and served four years. At age twenty he was dishonorably discharged from the BSF for shooting and killing an innocent civilian, which he claimed to be a vampire feeding. He then chose to hunt and kill any non human beings. (more revealed IC)

Man, no one wants to be a furry? :err:

Meh is :sad:!

Invite some people then, Phi. We need more people anyway!

im sure someone will but post [MENTION=2504]Phi Chisym[/MENTION]

@ Kronas17: working on one now...

@ OverCast: Been working on that, but most of my writing friends are on another site, and they're just as busy as I am. They're not biting cause they've already committed RP suicide - more than once - and are avoiding more. I don't know a lot of people on this site, but I'm inviting a few good RPers that i'm working with on other RPs... seeing if I can catch a shark!

Thanks Phi-Kun {although Phi-kun sounds mysteriously like fuckin]

ROTFLMAO!!!

I....don't think I want...that title...:lol:

but that's like an amazing epic phail!

Makes me want to change my username now... after 8 years of using it, no ones come up with THAT one!!!

BTW, I posted and will be posting for the shifters in a few.

Edit: Okay, crapage!!! I just posted, but you guys posted before me. So now, suddenly you're already back from scouting the sewers... You may want to use a bit of reality in this RP. OverCast, check my PM. Don't take it the wrong way, okay, but I teach writing and such... and Game Mastering 101 is my specialty!

@ Overcast Thanks, now I just have to think up an intro!

@Phi sorry>.< I can make another character if you'd like.

Anything to help...

I'm scared to make another main charrie cause if my time run short, I won't be able to hold them all down... :err:

Make another character. Don't worry about anything...

You asked for it... Don't say I didn't warn you.

These are quick temps...since their CAG's. The Alpha werewolf will be the only other main charrie I will hold for this.

OverCast - I'll help you out with movement in this, but let me know what you want, K. IF you don't, if I come up with something, I'll try to tell you before my fingers go out of control.

View attachment 14168 Red (Reshalle Akosko) My evil little mouse. A Vampire Fury. She's older than she appears, at least 252 more years added to her 20 year old looks; and she uses her youthfulness to gain trust, interest, and eventually everything she wants - until it all dries up. Her leader's spy trainer, stealthy assassin, and all around clean-up girl. When a hunt becomes too mess, Red, along with her loyal band of vampires, clean up what others left behind; leaving no trace for a human to run across.

Voodoo, fortune teller, soothsayer; she can interpret dreams, read tarot, palms, bones, and sometimes successfully read a forecoming future. She's very keen to a new threat to her coven, hunters – but, she's been unable to read their presence or a time to strike. She's also uncertain about the attack on the Shape Shifters, but her readings continue to point to them as the kidnappers of her coven's leader. Once she gets a hold of someone, whether hunter, vampire, or werewolf, and breath in their subconscious, then she'll be able to, not only read them, but dance in their nightmares.

View attachment 14169 Brigs Murgtague "Clydesdale" - 736 year old Vampire Elder. Calculating, cunning, reserved, refined. Hard to read, a difficult vampire who detest how the newest vampire coven has been conducting their business. He's upset about the disappearance of their leader. He'd hoped that his influence would change the face of that particular coven, but there are a few problems and those problems are causing more problems…

He's part of the Elder advisors setting up strategic plans to seek out their leader's kidnappers and put an end to all threats against their blood.

View attachment 14173 Desirey Terralossa – 27 yo female, A Human Hunter with a evil little secret.

Personality: She's has a wonderful spirit about her, charming and humble; just as beautiful on the inside as she is outside. She's high-maintenance though, even under all of her oddly rugged exterior, she is a woman who loves to be just that – a woman. After years and years of behaving like she has no soul as a tool for the government, Desirey truly lets her wings sprout. She is a hard-ass though, because you can take the girl out of the Army, but you can't take the Army out of the girl.

History: Her skills come from knowing the land and knowing her enemies well. She entered the Army right out of high school – there for four years of service. She's is a well trained spy and after the Army she worked as a police officer, following in her father's footsteps, and eventually moved up to Detective. two years, she decided to leave the force to serve two more years in the Army, and because of her background and high accommodations in all of her years, she was given an opportunity to serve as an Operative under the CIA. She is still presently working for them - somewhat.

No one realized that her amazing abilities were – supernatural.

After seeing the real threat to the human race was not overseas, but nested in their own backyards, she figured her skills could be used for a – higher purpose. So, she placed her name into the hat with other known hunters in the world. There's only a handful the CIA knows about, and others are rogues that no one can lay a finger on. She's hoping that she can find a few of the rogues – those not tagged with a government leash like she is, to help her learn more about the mysteries of Blackview. (For personal reasons)

Specialty is mental tactics, firearms and unorthodox defenses (creating deadly weapons or ways to immobilize with just a Dixie Cup and a blender). A self-proclaimed explosive engineer, and keen at weapons designing; Desirey may look cute, but she can blow your ass off with household bleach and a pixie stick.

View attachment 14171Redcorn - Werewolf Alpha, looks to be 46, but he is actually 821 years of age. Tavian is Redcorn's stepson.

His ways are with the land, as well as his families. He's leader of the main pack in this area of Blackview, but also assist with two sister packs in the smaller towns nearby. Born a Native Blackfoot Indian, Redcorn teaches his pack how to respect the land and the people - all people - who live upon it. But the coldblooded abominations that are called 'mau neg' (Bad night - vampires) are not of the living and are, in his eyes, a curse of the soul and a damnation to those who are marked by it.

Redcorn knows that this packs are the only ones who are capable in controlling the vampires' cravings for human blood. They stop at nothing to protect the cities they live in, even though it's safer for them to hide in the sewers than to deal with their own personal struggles with their - hostile gifts.

Redcorn owns his own Aromatherapy company that sells products online. He's able to maintain his business in the city, live among humans because he's lived long enough to control his cravings and alterations. But a full moon still takes control when she calls, and always have to retreat to the sewers during those times; not only to conceal himself, but to harness the Omegas in his pack who are not accustom to the painful changes.

Like many of the Werewolves, when they heard about what happened to the vampire's Alpha, he was upset. They automatically placed the blame of his people, when they had nothing to do with it. One way or another, this will be settled with truth.

K, finished my template for Desirey.

Wait for me guys!!! *waves frantically in the growing multitude of replies*

I'm completely lost with all of this, I'm sorry I haven't been on but I've been moving into the house I'll be living in during college. I wrote all about this in a blog of mine...

*sigh* Please wait up for a moment as I try to wade my way through all of these replies.

Summary: (as best as I can make it)

Davis choose Ethan to be the New Blood to trail him during a short scouting mission to the Werewolves' sewer lair. But before they left, he expressed certain feelings to another New Blood, Victorie, who is having a hard time dealing with various personal issues, one of them being her self-inflicted guilt for messing up the transit of the Vampire Leader (who, of course, you know was mysteriously kidnapped from this entourage by - what they believe to be - Werewolves).

So, the fellas went on their small mission, unknowingly being spied on my a hunter who narrowly missed a chance at them. The hunter ended up leaving for the night, heading to bed at his hotel.

Also, another hunter (keep forgetting her name, sorry) sits at the bar with a line of shots, planning how she was going to make enough money to cover her butt during this new mission of hers, one she wishes she could get out of.

Meanwhile, Victorie and Solomon was having a little chat. Victorie is determine to learn when exactly this whole battle thing is going to take place. Antsy and a bit on edge, most of the New Bloods are concerned since they're all not fully trained in the first place. They want to be prepared, but they want to know when this will all go down. Solomon refused to give her any answers.

Davis and Ethan - butting heads it seems, return from their trip. Ethan gets Victorie outside to spar (among other things), and learning quickly that his friend is really rather - confusing. But, with someone with an issue with memory and emotions, well what did he expect.

At the Werewolves' lair, Tavian pleads with the Elders of his pack to consider the new information his young pack teams have discovered about the vampires - they are planning an attack soon. The Elders are not the final say in matters of the pack - that title belongs to their Alpha, Redcorn, but politically speaking, they are the holder of the word. Tavian knows this; therefore, he stands before them to discuss these findings (the ones that they are ignoring) and stand before their Alpha as he calls for action.

Rin, one of the inventive New Bloods in the coven, steps outside to train with her new invention that challenges vampires against a plethora of guns, semiautomatics, the works. She ends up injuring herself. She was, however, being watched by Davis, who decided to head downstairs from his room to try a hand on her contraption himself. Impressing Rin, since she hasn't seen anyone 'successfully' run through her device unscathed, Davis proved to her that he the possible new leader of the Vampires. Even with one mistake at the end, he was still flawless.

Inside, Elder Brigs watches Davis, calculating the Elders choices...planning on more.

In the city, the hotel that sits closer to the outskirts near the mysterious forest is where the hunters have been staying. Desirey, whose been stationed in the city for about 10 months, works at the hotel as a front desk assistant. Avoiding another date request from a friend, Eric, she finds the names of the other two hunters - and their room numbers. She knows their time is falling short, the vampires are starting to make some sort of move. She figures, if they team up, work together, then maybe they can all reach the goal of their missions. So tonight, she knocks at the door of the first hunter - hoping she can make a new ally.

((Okay, I think I got it all... Probably not a perfect summary - it's all the information of the story that I can recall off the top of my head. Hope this helps you, and anyone else who wishes to participate in this RP... If it helps, I'll continue to make update post as we go along.

They don't call me Summary Queen for nothing! :) ))

Thanks for that Phi!!

Oh and OverCast There is a bit more in my post for your human character. Snickers is involved in that one. I wrote her in there to have found your character, and like what some cats do, started to rub herself against his leg to get his attention. At first it was supposed to be in the sewers but that changed to where he was freshening up and stuff like that.

sorry if that wasn't clear in my post...

Hey OverCast,

Your last posting was a little off. As mentioned in the postings before, Ethan and Victorie are in his room. They are not out in the open for anyone to see.

Kronas - they're at a good stopping point for now. We need to get the other portions of the story moving since others are posting.

I'll be out for the night, but hopefully will be back to answer for other charries. (The hunters)

Hello! I wanted to let everyone know I am going to be vanishing for a while. I wrote some of this in my latest blog entry. Hopefully I'm back soon but if I am not then I hope the RP's will still go strong while I'm either gone or when I get back.

College for me starts this Monday, I am moving into a house where I'm renting a room for the year. This will be going on all weekend and it starts tomorrow. I plan to be back once I have everything figured out and I am not so crazy with figuring out what I'm doing as far as a job goes and working as President for a Theatre club.