The Coalition (Action-Thriller Survival RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have whatever character you want you don't have to play a sister. But on sister is taken the only one left is Daisey's FC
i can take the other sister

I'm going to look through a few ideas I have in my scrapbook for Omni Skills; specifically, i'll be looking for one that synergizes will with NLP; I'm under the assumption that the sisters will be working together

i can take the other sister

I'm going to look through a few ideas I have in my scrapbook for Omni Skills; specifically, i'll be looking for one that synergizes will with NLP; I'm under the assumption that the sisters will be working together
Yay

Well Scorpio took Gal's and since she's older she'll probably have a combat oriented Omni Skill. Shar's is more of a covert/manipulation skill to get info from sources that maybe would be impossible to get otherwise. That and she knows the psychology of the living and the dead. So I think her conflict will be eager to get in the field, only not to right away because she's needed elsewhere.

The sisters will be around each other of course, the older has been out in the field since it all started two weeks ago and hasn't made contact since. So it'll just be our sisters that are around to start

@ch0sen1

some Omni skill ideas

1) Infinite Index: The character has a perfect memory and data acquisition. The character has a mental construct whereby she can find any piece of information she has come across in her memory. She also needs to just watch someone perform a task to learn it. Generally, any abilities learned in this fashion have to be non-superpowered in nature and be a task she could conceivably learn over time; she can instantly learn an entire martial arts style by watching a practitioner, but cannot instantly learn to fire laser beams.

2) Multiple Personality Mastery: The character explicitly has multiple personalities, however switching between them is a completely voluntary action. Each personality has their own skills, knowledge, and experience, which gives the character various specializations at the cost of having to "switch" to that personality and temporarily losing access to other skills. The added benefit is that because these are all very different people in one body, mental manipulation, telepathy, psychic powers, etc. tend to be abruptly interrupted or canceled the moment the character switches personalities.

3) Eternal Arms Mastery: The character is a master of any weapon (and only weapons; hand to hand techniques do not fall under this Omni-Skill). With a weapon in hand, the character simulates master-level skill with it. The definition of "weapon" may need to be adjusted; I'm not sure if this ability should include vehicles expressly used for combat (fighter jets, tanks, HumVees with an artillery rig) or improvised weapons (chairs, glass bottles, etc.).

@ch0sen1

some Omni skill ideas

1) Infinite Index: The character has a perfect memory and data acquisition. The character has a mental construct whereby she can find any piece of information she has come across in her memory. She also needs to just watch someone perform a task to learn it. Generally, any abilities learned in this fashion have to be non-superpowered in nature and be a task she could conceivably learn over time; she can instantly learn an entire martial arts style by watching a practitioner, but cannot instantly learn to fire laser beams.

2) Multiple Personality Mastery: The character explicitly has multiple personalities, however switching between them is a completely voluntary action. Each personality has their own skills, knowledge, and experience, which gives the character various specializations at the cost of having to "switch" to that personality and temporarily losing access to other skills. The added benefit is that because these are all very different people in one body, mental manipulation, telepathy, psychic powers, etc. tend to be abruptly interrupted or canceled the moment the character switches personalities.

3) Eternal Arms Mastery: The character is a master of any weapon (and only weapons; hand to hand techniques do not fall under this Omni-Skill). With a weapon in hand, the character simulates master-level skill with it. The definition of "weapon" may need to be adjusted; I'm not sure if this ability should include vehicles expressly used for combat (fighter jets, tanks, HumVees with an artillery rig) or improvised weapons (chairs, glass bottles, etc.).
Seeing as how she's the youngest sister (About 18-20) #3 seems unlikely. #2 is an indirect perk of my character's NLP via psychological profiling and analytics.

#1 sounds really cool, she would probably be intel detail with my character. Idk her position about going in the field to help directly but she'd be basically the Oracle/Hub of secondary information for The Coalition. If you decided to go this route.

Seeing as how she's the youngest sister (About 18-20) #3 seems unlikely. #2 is an indirect perk of my character's NLP via psychological profiling and analytics.

#1 sounds really cool, she would probably be intel detail with my character. Idk her position about going in the field to help directly but she'd be basically the Oracle/Hub of secondary information for The Coalition. If you decided to go this route.
i'd rather play in the field, unless she were to use some kind of proxy. such as remote-controlling an experimental robot to fight in the field while she plays mission control somewhere else. that way, she can still use any physical skills she might have learned through her Omni skill, via robot.

i'd rather play in the field, unless she were to use some kind of proxy. such as remote-controlling an experimental robot to fight in the field while she plays mission control somewhere else. that way, she can still use any physical skills she might have learned through her Omni skill, via robot.
I mean we'll all be in the field regardless at some point, I was just saying about her disposition on being out there persona wise. Middy would probably want her to stay at HQ to provide intel to keep her from danger. But in the end I think they'll both go together, just deciding on if it'll be to find Biggie or another small op

Biggie = Elder Sweet sister (Scorpio)
Middy = My character Sharon (middle sister)
Minnie = Your characer (youngest)

I mean we'll all be in the field regardless at some point, I was just saying about her disposition on being out there persona wise. Middy would probably want her to stay at HQ to provide intel to keep her from danger. But in the end I think they'll both go together, just deciding on if it'll be to find Biggie or another small op

Biggie = Elder Sweet sister (Scorpio)
Middy = My character Sharon (middle sister)
Minnie = Your characer (youngest)
I'd personally play the character as the reckless dreamer type and I'm a big proponent of doing stuff in the field in group games anyway

was there are particular set of traits you needed me to play out for this char?

I'd personally play the character as the reckless dreamer type and I'm a big proponent of doing stuff in the field in group games anyway

was there are particular set of traits you needed me to play out for this char?
Nope, not really

I could be down for this, haven't had a good zombie RP in a while ^^

Also, could MC be the 'hacker' of the group? Or something that requires him to use his extreme heightened intelligence?

Also, could MC be the 'hacker' of the group? Or something that requires him to use his extreme heightened intelligence?
Yeah I don't think we have anyone that's a cyberpath or cryptographic aptitude

I could roll with either of those roles ^^

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright I'll try to have it up soon, PM me so ya'll can discuss what you need to discuss :3

@Angelic Fusion you still for this?

And I think we pretty much got all bases covered except maybe a Demolitions and Vehicle Expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.