The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting tomorrow since I have a free day! ^^

@Shayla

Mmkay...wait...Tomorrow as in...Sunday? Time zones are so confusing especially on a tired brain..

@Shayla

Mmkay...wait...Tomorrow as in...Sunday? Time zones are so confusing especially on a tired brain..
Yep! Sunday it is for me! Promise it will be up for all you , peaches!

Yep! Sunday it is for me! Promise it will be up for all you , peaches!
14868373.gif

^me waiting, to excited for my own good

I mean you could just forget the posting order... since this could kill the rp quick.

I'm gonna keep it posting order for my own sanity. I did say in the rules I wasn't gonna harp. so everyone has a week to get there post up. If Shayla hasn't posted by Wednesday then we hop to the next person and we'll get back to Shayla when we get back. I wanted this rp to be a kind of low responsibility back burner kinda thing.

I'ma stick to my guns >:3

~ I can post tonight since I threw up a post for Date Me and will begin working on Blair's post tonight , peeps!

My post is officially up , Peeps!

-sigh- waiting for this posting order is killing me and my inspiration

I'm going to throw my post up tonight. Now that i'm finally out of my mothers clutches. Hold onto your butts. :D

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
(Heyy, just wanted to let you guys know. I won't be able to reply or anything until Tuesday. I'm going to a place with, apparently no Wifi....For two whole days)

Got it, My post shall happen tomorrow most likely, since its pretty late where I am, I got a solid plan of what I want my darling Ken to do.

Oh crap, I totally forgot to post it :p. Well I have it though can I still put it up or do u have to wait till my turn coned back around?

Status
Not open for further replies.