The Changing Eight.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself intrigued, but also limited on time due to work. Why such a short time limit on replies? I thought the site's timer was like three days? Not complaining, just curious

Ok cool lol sounds fun =D

Name: Sagira (Little one in Egyptian) Guardian

Inventory: 10 small throwing knives, 2 daggers, 1 necklace, 2 rings, bracelet, and gloves.
mT93WeyAxD9te46mzHqRHIA.jpg il_fullxfull.339955876.jpg LU-531330.png 51oo17k9UZL._SL500_.jpg

Race: Alchemist

Race Description: Human but has the power to manipulate properties with alchemy.

Appearance: 546870.jpg

Sexuality: Bi

Abilities/Spells/skills:
Matter Manipulation: She can manipulate and control the matter in nearly anything bending and shaping it to her will but she cant change its original properties, example. She can take a steel rod and transmute it into a sword but only a steel sword unless she adds something else into it.

Ex-ray Sensory: Able to sense the properties of anything if she touches it.

Pull: She is able to pull a certain material out of a substance with enough concentration, her body has to be in contact with the substance in some way.

Heal Wave: Can heal herself or others if she has the right materials in equal part to what shes healing, such as sodium, iron, calcium, ect.

Sticky Ice: She can manipulate the moisture in the air to turn into snowflake shaped ice crystals, which if it comes in contact with someone it sticks to them quickly spreading over them to encase whatever part that is touched in ice. When she does this the atmosphere around her gets extremely cold.

Ghost Fire: She can heat up the air to such an extent that it turns to blue flames that she can manipulate and use as either a barrier of sorts or offensive attacks. When she does the atmosphere around her gets extremely hot.

Expert in hand-to-hand combat, throwing knives, and daggers.

Weakness:
1. All of her spells need a transmutation circle which she has branded onto her palms.
2. Each one takes a great deal of energy, the longer she uses one such as Ghost Fire the more it wears on her.
3. She cant use Sticky Ice or Ghost Fire for very long or the atmosphere gets too hot or cold for her to stand.
4. Shes fast but not really strong.
5. She can only use Sticky Ice, Ghost Fire, And Heal Wave a max of 4 times within 2 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Name: Sagira (Little one in Egyptian) Guardian

Inventory: 10 small throwing knives, 2 daggers, 1 necklace, 2 rings, bracelet, and gloves.
Race: Alchemist

Race Description: Human but has the power to manipulate properties with alchemy.

Appearance: View attachment 26944

Sexuality: Bi

Abilities/Spells/skills:
Matter Manipulation: She can manipulate and control the matter in nearly anything bending it to her will, example. She can turn a rod of steal into a sword attached to her arm or wherever she likes.

Ex-ray Sensory: Able to sense the properties of anything if she touches it.

Pull: She is able to pull a certain material out of a substance with enough concentration, her body has to be in contact with the substance in some way.

Heal Wave: Can heal herself or others if she has the right materials in equal part to what shes healing, such as sodium, iron, calcium, ect.

Sticky Ice: She can manipulate the moisture in the air to turn into snowflake shaped ice crystals, which if it comes in contact with someone it sticks to them quickly spreading over them to encase whatever part that is touched in ice. When she does this the atmosphere around her gets extremely cold.

Ghost Fire: She can heat up the air to such an extent that it turns to blue flames that she can manipulate and use as either a barrier of sorts or offensive attacks. When she does the atmosphere around her gets extremely hot.

Expert in hand-to-hand combat, throwing knives, and daggers.

Weakness:
1. All of her spells need a transmutation circle which she has branded onto her palms.
2. Each one takes a great deal of energy, the longer she uses one such as Ghost Fire the more it wears on her.
3. She cant use Sticky Ice or Ghost Fire for very long or the atmosphere gets too hot or cold for her to stand.
4. Shes fast but not really strong.
5. She can only use Sticky Ice, Ghost Fire, And Heal Wave a max of 4 times within 2 hours.

I love her!!! I hope playing a alchemist won't be to hard. Comments and questions though, master manipulation is amazing, However she could not change one type of matter into another. Unless given the philosopher stone, but the only known stone was in the hands of humans, and that was a long time ago.

Laws of alchemy:
1. Human transmutation is forbidden.

2. Alchemy healing is forbidden in certain kingdoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I love her!!! I hope playing a alchemist won't be to hard. Comments and questions though, master manipulation is amazing, However she could not change one type of matter into another. Unless given the philosopher stone, but the only known stone was in the hands of humans, and that was a long time ago.
=D Yay! Glad you do hehe, it shouldnt Ive watched a lot of FMA. Oh no I didnt mean she changed the matter, she just forms it into whatever shape she wishes. Like Edward does to his metal arm when he transmutes it into a sword. Would you like me to specify that in the CS? Wouldnt wanna use a philosopher stone anyway lol too evil.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
=D Yay! Glad you do hehe, it shouldnt Ive watched a lot of FMA. Oh no I didnt mean she changed the matter, she just forms it into whatever shape she wishes. Like Edward does to his metal arm when he transmutes it into a sword. Would you like me to specify that in the CS? Wouldnt wanna use a philosopher stone anyway lol too evil.

Yes please. Also, I am editing into my last massage, I'm adding the laws of Alchemy.

This sounds interesting. Have any slots left?

"Eheheheheheheh..... You sure you wanna get too close?"

lady_crow_by_maxarkes-d2yyd4s.jpg

Name: Alythera

Inventory:

* Sharp Scythe: This is a large two-handed scythe that looks like it was built for war, rather than harvest. Alythera wields it in one hand.

Race: Possessed

(Optional) Race Description: Possessed are humans that have had a demon sealed inside of them. Depending upon how well the seal has been placed and cast, they may not have any demonic influence, or they may have a lot. Generally speaking, the less powerful the seal, the more powerful the possessed is, but at the same time, the more mentally unstable they are, due to the demon essentially sharing the same mind as them. In addition, the less powerful the seal, the more mutation or manifestation of the demon's true form appears.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Abilities/Spells/skills:

* Demonic Strength: Alythera is far, far stronger than her rather frail appearance tells. Indeed, she wields two-handed polearms in one hand like they were toys, and could probably move boulders with a single hand.

* Limited Flight: Alythera's wings CAN grant her flight, but only for a short while.

* Broken Mind: Alythera's inherent insanity due to sharing her mind renders her mental defenses superb. Even telepathy simply fails, drowned out by the wildness of her psyche.

* Devouring Maw: The demon corrupting her is some manner of devouring demon. As a result, when she opens her mouth, she can dislocate her jaw, her mouth turning into some manner of freakish tunnel lined with razor-sharp teeth. This is both rather terrifying, and essentially allows her to digest just about anything she places in her mouth without issue.

Weakness:

* Remarkably Insane: Alythera's mind has shattered from the demonic corruption, however, her internal soul remains rather untouched by the demon for whatever reason. As a result, she is wild and rather unpredictable in what she does.

* Craving for Flesh: Alythera has, at almost all times, an unstoppable craving for raw flesh of, well, just about any kind.

* Freak: Imagine a winged girl with a tattered dress who giggles nervously at almost all times, drags around a giant scythe with one hand, and usually has at least one bloodstain somewhere on her. Yeah. Most people are gonna reject her.

* Weakness to Holy Magics: Holy magics cause Alythera a great deal of pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
"Eheheheheheheh..... You sure you wanna get too close?"

lady_crow_by_maxarkes-d2yyd4s.jpg

Name: Alythera

Inventory:

* Sharp Scythe: This is a large two-handed scythe that looks like it was built for war, rather than harvest. Alythera wields it in one hand.

Race: Possessed

(Optional) Race Description: Possessed are humans that have had a demon sealed inside of them. Depending upon how well the seal has been placed and cast, they may not have any demonic influence, or they may have a lot. Generally speaking, the less powerful the seal, the more powerful the possessed is, but at the same time, the more mentally unstable they are, due to the demon essentially sharing the same mind as them. In addition, the less powerful the seal, the more mutation or manifestation of the demon's true form appears.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Abilities/Spells/skills:

* Demonic Strength: Alythera is far, far stronger than her rather frail appearance tells. Indeed, she wields two-handed polearms in one hand like they were toys, and could probably move boulders with a single hand.

* Limited Flight: Alythera's wings CAN grant her flight, but only for a short while.

* Broken Mind: Alythera's inherent insanity due to sharing her mind renders her mental defenses superb. Even telepathy simply fails, drowned out by the wildness of her psyche.

* Inhumanly Fast: As a result of her demonic corruption, Alythera is inhumanly fast, capable of covering ground very quickly, and reacting to things equally so.

* Devouring Maw: The demon corrupting her is some manner of devouring demon. As a result, when she opens her mouth, she can dislocate her jaw, her mouth turning into some manner of freakish tunnel lined with razor-sharp teeth. This is both rather terrifying, and essentially allows her to digest just about anything she places in her mouth without issue.

Weakness:

* Remarkably Insane: Alythera's mind has shattered from the demonic corruption, however, her internal soul remains rather untouched by the demon for whatever reason. As a result, she is wild and rather unpredictable in what she does.

* Craving for Flesh: Alythera has, at almost all times, an unstoppable craving for raw flesh of, well, just about any kind.

* Freak: Imagine a winged girl with a tattered dress who giggles nervously at almost all times, drags around a giant scythe with one hand, and usually has at least one bloodstain somewhere on her. Yeah. Most people are gonna reject her.

* Weakness to Holy Magics: Holy magics cause Alythera a great deal of pain.

I like her, but, please, she can't demoniac strength and inhuman speed, please pick one.

Well, the only thing she can actually get nutrition from, due to the influence of the demon trapped inside of her, is raw flesh. So yes, she will starve to death.

Name: Malachi "Requiem" Ruari

Inventory:
  • Wire Weapon
  • Various Gambling Implements
  • Guitar
  • Flask Of Whiskey
  • Sunglasses
  • Dried Meat
  • Jug of Water
Race: Wraith

Race Description: The Wraith are a race of beings that are more dead than alive, supposedly anyway. They exist in legend as beings that possess people and force them to do unspeakable acts. The simpler explanation is that frequently, they advised. Some advised in terrible actions. Those are the ones that were recognised. They were hunted to near extinction, persecuted. Eventually, those who remained began disguising themselves as demons, their pitch black skin helping them blend into the position.

Hair tends to be completely white, and doesn't float, just looks like hair.
Prince_Dark.JPG
Black Clothing with Silver instead of the Darker Brown, and Crimson in the reddish spots
SvbbSbS.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Abilities/Spells/Skills:

Ghosting: The ability to become incorporeal for brief spans of time, it's a racial ability.

Heartless: He developed the ability to reach into things and people with his ghosting, and pull things back out. With people it's easy because the desire to kill them is obvious, but with objects it requires more finesse, and more time. The first time he did it was in self defence, and he ripped his attackers heart clean out of their chest.

The Gambler: He's a man of chance above all else, and spends his time rolling the dice or turning cards. He's quite good at it, having learned various tricks of the trade to get things to go in his favour, without cheating (Throwing the dice at the proper angle, counting cards, etc.)

The Magician: While he doesn't have any of the fancy so called "Real Magick", he's got quick hands and a charming personality, making him an excellent magician, performing when he's down on his luck, stealing when it's necessary.

The Acrobat: He can fly on the high wire, or make the wires fly. His weapon of choice is a line of high strength wire imbued with magick that enables him to direct their movements at his will to catch or cut at his will.

Weakness:

Hunted: He is a Wraith, and if he's ever found out, he has to flee. There are also rumours of an old bloodline that still hunt his kind.

Frail: His body is not tough by any standard. He simply wasn't made for taking blows.

Last edited:
Name: Malachi "Requiem" Ruari

Inventory:
  • Wire Weapon
  • Various Gambling Implements
  • Guitar
  • Flask Of Whiskey
  • Sunglasses
  • Dried Meat
  • Jug of Water
Race: Wraith

Race Description: The Wraith are a race of beings that are more dead than alive, supposedly anyway. They exist in legend as beings that possess people and force them to do unspeakable acts. The simpler explanation is that frequently, they advised. Some advised in terrible actions. Those are the ones that were recognised. They were hunted to near extinction, persecuted. Eventually, those who remained began disguising themselves as demons, their pitch black skin

Appearance:
Hair tends to be completely white, and doesn't float, just looks like hair.
Prince_Dark.JPG

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Abilities/Spells/Skills:

Ghosting: The ability to become incorporeal for brief spans of time, it's a racial ability.

Heartless: He developed the ability to reach into things and people with his ghosting, and pull things back out. With people it's easy because the desire to kill them is obvious, but with objects it requires more finesse, and more time. The first time he did it was in self defence, and he ripped his attackers heart clean out of their chest.

The Gambler: He's a man of chance above all else, and spends his time rolling the dice or turning cards. He's quite good at it, having learned various tricks of the trade to get things to go in his favour, without cheating (Throwing the dice at the proper angle, counting cards, etc.)

The Magician: While he doesn't have any of the fancy so called "Real Magick", he's got quick hands and a charming personality, making him an excellent magician, performing when he's down on his luck, stealing when it's necessary.

The Acrobat: He can fly on the high wire, or make the wires fly. His weapon of choice is a line of high strength wire imbued with magick that enables him to direct their movements at his will to catch or cut at his will.

Weakness:

Hunted: He is a Wraith, and if he's ever found out, he has to flee. There are also rumours of an old bloodline that still hunt his kind.

Frail: His body is not tough by any standard. He simply wasn't made for taking blows.

You made one! Haha, wow. I love him. Though, I do need you to put His weapon in inventory. Also, His ghosting is nice. Heartless can only work on people's Character that want it to.

It's already in there actually, and yeah, I don't god mode, no worries. I've played with people like that before, it's not a whole lot of fun. Except for the time a guy outran and tackled a deer as a plain unremarkable human. That was hilarious in way too many different ways.

It's already in there actually, and yeah, I don't god mode, no worries. I've played with people like that before, it's not a whole lot of fun. Except for the time a guy outran and tackled a deer as a plain unremarkable human. That was hilarious in way too many different ways.

Lol!!! That would be funny. Also I was misreading, you're approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.