The Changing Eight.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as many of you will know, alot of npcs will be apart of this, feel free to play as many as you like. Also, I decided to make a CS for one of the four main villains.

Name: Elliot Elrick.

Race: Guardian

Race description: The Guardians where created by the gods, the making however was unintentional. Made by the gods pure magic, the beings formed for each individual god, being of the God's hopes, dreams and even fears.

Appearance: Elliot stands at 5'6, His eyes lie yellow, Elliot haves only one wing Witch stood on His left. Elliot normally wears a large blue coat, with dark blue jeans.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Abilities /Spells /Skills:

Wind Gust- A spell that conquers a large blast of wind.

Shadow grab- A spell that makes an opponents shadow rise and grab ahold of them.

Magic seal- A spell Created to defeat the Warlock prince, this spell places a seal Upon a Witch/warlock, Sealing their powers until the next full moon.

Steel Blade- A ability to transform His arm into a large steel blade.

Weakness:

Witch seal- This spell Also seal's the users magic capabilitiea until the next full moon.

Steel Plate- Elliots body holds a large steel plate, if destroyed this would stop His steel blade capabilities.

Attachments

• AnimeGuy.jpg
    AnimeGuy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Caemises E'ophigaalf (Caem, Cae, Camises)
Title: The Grand Daemon Marquis & Count Caemises

Description: Caemises (Otherwise known as Caem, Cae, and Camises) is a mysterious and potentially dangerous being. He seems to enjoy taking part in the manipulation of people, making those who conjure him witty, cunning, and shrewd. Warn you, some conjurers who are not seasoned in the sport may go insane with the new judgement. He will reveal the secrets of others if asked and will answer questions in regard to those secrets. Forged in the Sands of Time, it was said that his first form was glass. He managed to leave his home, with the manipulation of a human being.
Caem prefers to achieve his goals through wit, cunning, and as you can see, subtle manipulation. But should these fail, he will not hesitate to go into battle with terrifying force. In the past he rode into battle with a club, burning green, in one hand and in the other, he carried the very Sands of Time he was trapped. With the sand, he gave his enemies the same prison he once led.
Both a Marquis and a Count among his former demons, Caem was known as the "Taker of Old Souls". His role was somewhat like what we know as the "Grim Reaper" - he harvested the souls of humans and animals who were old and on the far reaches of death itself. Caem took this role seriously and considered himself very much a champion of the dead and nearly-deceased. But, even then, he was known to manipulate the living into joining the realm of the dead.

Caem is and was no passive spirit. He was, and still is, a master of using the mind to affect the physical world. He is a master of fire and can crate and move the power of the flame with only his mind. Not only this, he holds the power of telekinesis - the ability to move physical objects without touching them, and can teach this to summoners, though he will only do so to those most dedicated to his cause.
Caem, in the past, took multiple forms, though he enjoyed taking them at the same time. In his human form, he looked almost like a female, but not entirely. He used his human form to ease people into death with a genuine face, just before changing suddenly and dramatically-- it is said that the sudden change could scare people into death. In his past demonic form, he grew elongated limbs, along with hands and feet. With pitch black eyes and blood red hair, he would rip the soul out of any mortal thing's body. Though his hands are cumbersome, they're big enough to hold even the largest and wildest soul.
Though, he is now perpetually stuck in both forms. Long ago, a witch cursed him when she was near death, It was her soul that got away, and he still searches the earth for it to this day. His hair is red, yes, but not as cryptically. Black eyes, yes, but with an added yellow ring around them. Some may think him hideous, but those who summon him are blessed in his threshold beyond compare. Those who prove themselves worthy students (and ethical people) may be given some of Caem's more advanced (and morally tempting) gifts, including the power to become invincible.
If someone were to summon him, they would wait till dusk in a pale green flame. Just a splash of thyme and a glass jar as an offering. In the middle of the glass jar should be a candle, assuring he has a safe passage throughout the mortal world.

Race: Demon

Inventory: He carries everything with him in his sash pocket-- a few candles, currency, and a few bandages.

Sexuality: Not Constant/Pansexual

Abilities/Spells/skills: Fire conjuring, manipulation, telekinesis, and reaping.

Weakness: Water, his polar opposite, and those who are skilled in the art of majiks and witchery. He is also known to be his own weakness-- living in the mortal world, with a body made such as his, can be quite troublesome.

Last edited:
@Dip Can you change the colour to one that is not so difficult to read against black?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah! There you go!!

• Thank You
Name: Caemises E'ophigaalf (Caem, Cae, Camises)
Title: The Grand Daemon Marquis & Count Caemises

Description: Caemises (Otherwise known as Caem, Cae, and Camises) is a mysterious and potentially dangerous being. He seems to enjoy taking part in the manipulation of people, making those who conjure him witty, cunning, and shrewd. Warn you, some conjurers who are not seasoned in the sport may go insane with the new judgement. He will reveal the secrets of others if asked and will answer questions in regard to those secrets. Forged in the Sands of Time, it was said that his first form was glass. He managed to leave his home, with the manipulation of a human being.
Caem prefers to achieve his goals through wit, cunning, and as you can see, subtle manipulation. But should these fail, he will not hesitate to go into battle with terrifying force. In the past he rode into battle with a club, burning green, in one hand and in the other, he carried the very Sands of Time he was trapped. With the sand, he gave his enemies the same prison he once led.
Both a Marquis and a Count among his former demons, Caem was known as the "Taker of Old Souls". His role was somewhat like what we know as the "Grim Reaper" - he harvested the souls of humans and animals who were old and on the far reaches of death itself. Caem took this role seriously and considered himself very much a champion of the dead and nearly-deceased. But, even then, he was known to manipulate the living into joining the realm of the dead.

Caem is and was no passive spirit. He was, and still is, a master of using the mind to affect the physical world. He is a master of fire and can crate and move the power of the flame with only his mind. Not only this, he holds the power of telekinesis - the ability to move physical objects without touching them, and can teach this to summoners, though he will only do so to those most dedicated to his cause.
Caem, in the past, took multiple forms, though he enjoyed taking them at the same time. In his human form, he looked almost like a female, but not entirely. He used his human form to ease people into death with a genuine face, just before changing suddenly and dramatically-- it is said that the sudden change could scare people into death. In his past demonic form, he grew elongated limbs, along with hands and feet. With pitch black eyes and blood red hair, he would rip the soul out of any mortal thing's body. Though his hands are cumbersome, they're big enough to hold even the largest and wildest soul.
Though, he is now perpetually stuck in both forms. Long ago, a witch cursed him when she was near death, It was her soul that got away, and he still searches the earth for it to this day. His hair is red, yes, but not as cryptically. Black eyes, yes, but with an added yellow ring around them. Some may think him hideous, but those who summon him are blessed in his threshold beyond compare. Those who prove themselves worthy students (and ethical people) may be given some of Caem's more advanced (and morally tempting) gifts, including the power to become invincible.
If someone were to summon him, they would wait till dusk in a pale green flame. Just a splash of thyme and a glass jar as an offering. In the middle of the glass jar should be a candle, assuring he has a safe passage throughout the mortal world.

Race: Demon

Sexuality: Not Constant/Pansexual

Abilities/Spells/skills: Fire conjuring, manipulation, telekinesis, and reaping.

Weakness: Water, his polar opposite, and those who are skilled in the art of majiks and witchery. He is also known to be his own weakness-- living in the mortal world, with a body made such as his, can be quite troublesome.

I have questions, one what do you mean by manipulation? also, what do you mean by reaping? Is it a spell? a ability?

Reaping was/might still be an ability he had. I said he was a Marquis and a Count, and to humans he was more so The Grim Reaper. So, taking souls would possibly count. I'm still trying to think out the kinks-- I said he was cursed, and I'm trying to decide if soul reaping would still be logical in his dual demon/human form. If anything, it's the souls of small animals and what-not. Don't mean to God-Mod or anything.

And manipulating would probably mean just perversion of humans, such as exploiting their sins to them. Let it be wrath or lust, he could just sweet-talk them, like: "Oh, you've been working so hard. You deserve that break! And what is he doing? Eating? It isn't even lunch time yet! What a slob. A rat! You know what you do with rats? You exterminate them. Come on, he won't mind. He's asking to be killed!"

But, another one I had was just manual manipulation. Since he had/has a grip on soul reaping, he could probably easily 'hypnotize' them-- for lack of better words. Mind you, it isn't exactly hypnotism, it's more like forced manipulation. He gets into their heads and forces them, like a puppet on a string.

Or not, if it's too much. If anything I'll just leave it subtle. I said he'd use force if necessary, so I'll just whip out the forced manipulation for when it's needed. Like, a monster battle or so forth.

Reaping was/might still be an ability he had. I said he was a Marquis and a Count, and to humans he was more so The Grim Reaper. So, taking souls would possibly count. I'm still trying to think out the kinks-- I said he was cursed, and I'm trying to decide if soul reaping would still be logical in his dual demon/human form. If anything, it's the souls of small animals and what-not. Don't mean to God-Mod or anything.

And manipulating would probably mean just perversion of humans, such as exploiting their sins to them. Let it be wrath or lust, he could just sweet-talk them, like: "Oh, you've been working so hard. You deserve that break! And what is he doing? Eating? It isn't even lunch time yet! What a slob. A rat! You know what you do with rats? You exterminate them. Come on, he won't mind. He's asking to be killed!"

But, another one I had was just manual manipulation. Since he had/has a grip on soul reaping, he could probably easily 'hypnotize' them-- for lack of better words. Mind you, it isn't exactly hypnotism, it's more like forced manipulation. He gets into their heads and forces them, like a puppet on a string.

Or not, if it's too much. If anything I'll just leave it subtle. I said he'd use force if necessary, so I'll just whip out the forced manipulation for when it's needed. Like, a monster battle or so forth.

I love the first two. The last one, I don't mind it, but it's gonna be up to the player if the manual manipulation works.

Alright! Thanks for asking, really. I would have sluffed off otherwise. If anything, I'll just manually manipulate my NPCs.

• Love
Alright! Thanks for asking, really. I would have sluffed off otherwise. If anything, I'll just manually manipulate my NPCs.

Of course! I'm happy to have you.

Update:

A town Description have been added. Alongside Inventory. All and any items must be recorded there, you can find it in the Character Sheet.

I may make my character today or tomorrow :)

O.O this looks very interesting, can I join?

=D Will do

Reactions: 2 people
I have a question though, what does being able to use Alchemy mean? Is it like Full Metal Alchemist?​

• Love
I'd have to wait for @Rainbowwave to explain that one but *High fives* YAY Anime buddies! (You have no say) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.