The Black Green

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can totally shoot this down, but would it be possible to have a character that's simply a local? Like maybe s/he knows the area well or has done their own exploring--something like that? I'm thinking they'd be superstitious to an extent or something of the like.

Also, what is the Spook Crew? o.o

So you can totally shoot this down, but would it be possible to have a character that's simply a local? Like maybe s/he knows the area well or has done their own exploring--something like that? I'm thinking they'd be superstitious to an extent or something of the like.

Also, what is the Spook Crew? o.o
Well this isn't really too much a supernatural horror more than it is a psychological horror, so being superstitious is fine as long as they don't have any supernatural occurrences. Being a local would mean you knew about the myth behind Negro de Verde, which is basically the driving plot of the RP, I wanted to leave it a mystery which is why I prefer people come from outside sources.

And as far as Spook Crew, it's a paranormal investigation organization. The mighty @Clyde can fill you in with more info.

Well this isn't really too much a supernatural horror more than it is a psychological horror, so being superstitious is fine as long as they don't have any supernatural occurrences. Being a local would mean you knew about the myth behind Negro de Verde, which is basically the driving plot of the RP, I wanted to leave it a mystery which is why I prefer people come from outside sources.

And as far as Spook Crew, it's a paranormal investigation organization. The mighty @Clyde can fill you in with more info.
Ah, I see. If that's the case, I'll just go with a professional tourist. I can use the same character concept regardless. I did know this was more psychological, though, so I meant superstitious as more of the type of person to blame the supernatural before the natural. xD

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'm not that mighty. But yeah I'm making another Spook Crew Medium from Spook Crew England: Essex. Instead of using Caden.

@ch0sen1

I managed after hours of searching to find the photo I was originally going to use as Caden's faceclaim. So hopefully the third picture is enough for you.

Sorry everyone....I hoped to create a character that I would enjoy....just hasn't happened. So with that I say hope you all have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.