The Big Bang is Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it if all these science folks are easily offended. They probably think the world will explode (in some kind of "big bang") if they don't immediately denounce me, as their hipster role-models expect of them.

Next they're gonna tell me I'm old and miserable, and that they're young and happy, and use our contrasting fates to make me feel remorseful.

See, I thought this was a discussion about why the Big Bang Theory (ie. that fucking TV show) is bullshit.

I TOO AM DISAPPOINTED.

Next they're gonna tell me I'm old and miserable, and that they're young and happy, and use our contrasting fates to make me feel remorseful.

Fuck you, you're old and probably having a good fucking time since you left this forsaken land miserable, where as I'm young and horribly fucking depressed about life in general happy.

Good enough?

I actually like the Big Bang Theory. You can have it on in the background, and only pay attention to it when you want to chuckle. Like Windsong Friends.

1379897211089.gif

Fucking cunt copy paste shit not working.

Can't even prove my sarcastic point.

I POSTED QUOTES FROM AN ACTUAL SCIENCE-MAN'S JOURNAL AND I GET COOKIES?!

DIE.

You begin to grasp enlightenment, Windsong.

Though your grasp of BBcode is not as impressive.

You begin to grasp enlightenment, Windsong.

Though your grasp of BBcode is not as impressive.
It was a copy and paste straight from the box!

I demand it fixed.

At a leisurely pace because it so rarely happens.

On that note, I think my deeply rooted insecurities with the BBT have come mostly from an incomplete understanding of it, especially with the idea that it posits a definite start but no end. It seems to be a case of something Wigner discussed, the "Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Sciences".

For example, here's a holistic argument for its flaws. In the big bang theory, space itself must have stopped expanding all over the sphere in a completely uniform manner.

But what happens if quantum uncertainty stops a pocket of space from expanding as fast? It is pinched off into a bubble on all sides. Inside, space keeps expanding. A universe is born.

The big bang theory, in principle, predicts that an infinite amount of universes are formed. And inside them, everything that can happen happens. The big bang theory predicts everything, and therefore nothing.

I'm bracing myself for a physicist to correct me. (I would love for that to happen, by the way)

The cookies are full of quantum fluid, Seiji.

Yummy yummy quantum fluid.

*slaps Unanun*

No one here is ACTUALLY qualified to talk about any of the subjects they talk about! >:[

@Asmodeus

You're wrong because you're opinions are wrong because my parents told me I am special so that means I know what I am talking about and I am a black belt in karate so I could beat you up if I wanted to you want to fight me bitch?

The Big Bang Theory is a TV show, NERDS.

Shut up, E.T. I could come to your house right now and kill you.

I just don't wanna, cos you ain't worth it.

But ... discussion :(

I say lots of things, Tegan.

Doesn't mean you should listen to all of them.

GOD spelled backwards is DOG.

In DOG we Trust.

IT'S A GODDAM DEBATE, UNANUN!

THAT MEANS NO ONE IS ENRICHED IN ANY FUCKING WAY.

*sits Unanun down in the corner*

Now you SIT there while everyone claims to have gotten the joke. Even the ones who didn't get the joke. And don't fall into the trap like the others who DID fall into the trap and are now pretending that they DIDN'T fall into the trap.

#DEBATE

Status
Not open for further replies.