The Battle Of The Fallen

I'm still waiting for my character's approval, Kit. It's been four days now.

i know Celcius, im sorry your accepted Ive been away for a couple of days sorry :(

by the way i was wondering if anyone would play as the fallen angel that murdered Summers parents? you wouldn't have to change anything. if not ill just put him/her as an NPC

I can play as him/her. I'd just have to create another char sheet, but that's not much a problem. I have all the time I need to do so on Monday, so it'll be no problem.

Haven't played an evil character in a looooong time. Time to brush up on my skills. :)

I'm sick at the moment. I helped out at a VBS two Saturdays ago and the kid I had to carry for quite a while passed on his bug to me. I should be good to go soon, but...

As soon as I feel ready enough, I'll get back on here.

I think everyone is waiting for the RIGHT DRAMATIC MOMENT to enter so they can have their own little lime light moment or something. Personally I'm wondering if Tegan would mind Michael showing up at her house right now. Wasn't quite sure who

"They will come to me, the girl and her friend."

Was referring to as far as the friend. If that was directed at me I'd be more than happy to show up.

I'm gonna post last just to prove I'm the coolest.

I think everyone is waiting for the RIGHT DRAMATIC MOMENT to enter so they can have their own little lime light moment or something. Personally I'm wondering if Tegan would mind Michael showing up at her house right now. Wasn't quite sure who

"They will come to me, the girl and her friend."

Was referring to as far as the friend. If that was directed at me I'd be more than happy to show up.

Sure, go for it. I left it open like that so someone else could jump in. Just remember guys and girls, that her apartment ain't that big.

No worries. I was waiting for you guys to come to Richter, not the other way around.

Yeah.

I bet you are.

I. BET. YOU. ARE.

(It's OK, brah. I'm just joshin'.)

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. But as you might have noticed I've been opening the new Mass Roleplay and its sucking up my time like a Jehovah's Witness in the kitchen. Plus I have to move house soon, so I need my internet time for looking at squallid little recluse-hovels.

I'll try to work on the non-mass roleplays over the week.[/prattling on like the woeful players he despises].

*Shoves Asmo out of the way.*

So yeah, Saelius' job is done. You guys can go stalk run into Chaos, OR we could drag this out to agonizing standstill with a game of dominos. :D

We're borderline standstill already. Richter's just at home so have at it.

Sorry 'bout the time skip. I figured everyone would be antsy to jump into the plot.

WHERE ARE OUR BAD GUYS? Except Asmo, who is a baby.