The Battle Of The Fallen

Yeah, you're probably right. Don't get me wrong, I like the ability to see the future in flashes and the ability to see through the angels' disguises, its just are we supposed to do with water?

I couldn't even begin to list the MILLIONS of things that could be done with a Seer character.

Here's one to try on for size:

Blessed water in a church 5 miles away from you. Demon is pinning you to the ground. Hold out your hand. Holy missile incoming.

Imagination is the only restriction. You don't need to max out your character to stop people killing you. You just need to ask them not to kill you.

Anyway, that's enough from me.

Er... Kitty.... how did a mugger pull a gun on you 2000 years ago? o_O

Name: Antarius

Appearance:
Dark_Angel_by_LordHannu.jpg

Personality: Cold, brutal, logical, and Bipolar.

History: Antarius is a physical manifestation of but a fraction of Hell's energy. Given life by Lucifer himself, Antarius was to be a messenger of his allegiance, and was tasked with the harvesting of souls via corruption, and taint. Antarius completed his duties much to the satisfaction of Lucifer, and his various subordinates. His presence is a closely guarded secret of Hell, and thus his existence is unknown to the Archangels, or God.

Other: Antarius's wings are white, and glow with a radiant light.

Er... Kitty.... how did a mugger pull a gun on you 2000 years ago? o_O

A TIME-TRAVELLING MUGGER.

THE DIABOLICAL BASTARD, PRAYING ON ALL THOSE HISTORICAL FIGURES LIKE THAT.

EDIT: In other news now, Grumpy's character is up. And yes I am playing a teenage Minion that stitches a teddy bear onto her face and becomes a monster.

...YOU SAID USE YOUR IMMAGINATION.

Just to get something clear Kitty, ARE you okay with me being THE Michael?

Cause if not I'll start putting together a different bio.

On another note:

Imagination is the only restriction. You don't need to max out your character to stop people killing you. You just need to ask them not to kill you.

...I should never, ever let you play in a game of Don't Rest Your Head. You would make the GM cry manly tears.

*chortles as the Archangel Michael takes orders from a teenage gunshot victim*

Why did I hear that chortle in the voice of Jabba the Hutt? o_O

Asmodeus ~ *smacks own forehead for being historically inaccurate* lol i know it was like 12:30 at night and i was half asleep lol, but fixed it

Ressurected Grumpy ~ I know that's what i said and im glad you did, i think the Grizzly Bear is awesome :)

Orion ~ i PM'd you :)

IC thread will be up very soon :)

Name: Known simply as Lex

Status: A Fallen angel secretly feeding information to Summer and the chosen

Appearance:
fallenangel.jpg

Personality: quiet, reserved, quick tempered, uncaring, thick skinned, prone to fits of rage.

History:
Not much is known about Lex's life before he became an angel, but he became Lucifer's personal hit man taking out anyone he felt like it. Lex, after being ordered to kill a child had a change of heart and arranged a deal with God that if he helped the chosen as an informant he would be allowed to enter heaven. Hes not so sure if that promised will be kept but he'll try anything to escape hell.

Other: Lex killed his victims with two long swords and still carries them as protection and cover.

Bio posted. I can't decide whether to make her a side character, or not.

Name: Richter von Brandt
Appearance:
Richter.png

Personality: Confident, Laid Back, Observant, and Valiant. Often addresses people of a higher position in a very casual, laid back manner.

History: Richter hails from Germany and came to America in 1985 at the age of three with his mother. His family have been known Seers for the past some two-hundred years. They are set apart from other Seers by having no control over water. Instead, the von Brandt family, as their surname might suggest, have a higher affinity for fire and are capable of conjuring and manipulating it. Richter is fluent in both German and English, and though his dress sense might be a little aristocratic for this day and age, he is as normal as they come if you don't take the whole "Able to see angels and conjuring of fire" thing into account.

Other: Despite the abolition of the monarchies in Germany and Austria in 1919, Richter likes to keep the von in his name as he finds it more aesthetically pleasing.

/2 WTB IC thread, pst with offer!

lol Obscure WoW joke.

Hey Chaos, what side are you planning to join? Maybe my character could introduce them to your character.

Took Azazel did you Asmo?

THE NERVE!

Well, seeing as fire is a symbol of light and purity, often associated with the Holy Ghost, I suppose that the only side I could really join is the Angels since given those traits, Richter's fire-based abilities would be fairly useless against non-falllen.

Yeah, I know, kinda surprising I know that being agnostic, isn't it? :

. . .OK.

So yeah, so is it cool if I set your character up with Summer and co.? I'm going for the side character that doesn't help directly, just points in the general direction you need to go.

I promise to make it interesting.