The Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar
Oscar grunted at Joshua, why couldn't he understand that he could have probably taken care of himself? Even though he was barely standing up and barely could hold the gun up, doesn't mean he could have used something different to take them out. The male walked over to a tree where the dog was resting and patted his, maybe it would follow him? That would be great, an actual animal to talk to when he was getting sick of humans or just needed to get away from it all for awhile. When Joshua chuckled at what he was saying, Oscar focused his gaze on Josh and started to argue with him again. What was so funny? He didn't know and right now he didn't care, all he knew was that Joshua was making him upset and pissed off. When he was about to say something else, Joshua made a sound and came up to him to give him another kiss, much better than before. As the kiss continued, Oscar's anger drifted away and focused on whatever they were talking about or doing at that moment. He wanted it to last longer, longer than this but Josh pulled away from him. He sighed under his breath and looked down at the ground, "Fine, whatever." he said turning around then half smiling. When Josh said something about beating him up himself, he laughed. Wiggling his butt he spoke up, "Kick it then, go ahead." he told him waiting for him to do it. After awhile he stopped and headed towards the gate again while the dog followed behind.

Last edited:
Mackenzie

Getting separated from the group during the nasty battle wasn't part of her plan. But then again, neither was falling into a black hole of who knows what. Looking around the walls that could bring her safety and the others she hoped, Kenzie found a small hole to slip through when she heard her name being called. "Over here." She called back, looking at the weak spot in the wall. Sure most of the muntans wouldn't be able to fit through. But what worried her more was the weakness it would cause. And the last thing they needed was a tank to come crushing through. Feeling a small drop on her cheek, Kenzie touched the wet spot, only to find blood on her finger. Great, apparently she had a cut on her forehead somewhere.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Joshua
Joshua laughed a little bit inside. Was Oscar being serious? Of course not. Following behind Oscar, Joshua shook his head with a smile on his face. Oscar was completely a crazy, stubborn, head strong, idiot; however, Joshua had completely fallen for him. Getting back to the infirmary, he walked Oscar into the room and made sure for him to sit down on the bed. Joshua wasn't all that happy still that Oscar left it in the first place, but he shrugged off his anger. Sitting at the bedside chair, Joshua side. "So, um whose your knew friend here?" Joshua looked at the dog that sit by Oscar's bed.
@T E R R O R

Nicholas
Nicholas looked around for a moment when he heard Kenzie's voice. Had she gotten separated from the group? Maybe. "Kenzie?" He called out again, he couldn't find where she was. Until he noticed a small hole in the wall, with a girl crawling threw. "Kenzie." He said, jogging up to her. He didn't want it to look like he thought she was some damsel or something, but when he noticed the blood coming from the upper right side of her forehead, he put that all aside and help her up. "Your bleeding?" Nicholas pointed out. "What happened to you, Kenzie?" He looked at her, than at the wall.
@Rieezy

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R

Kenzie

"They were going toward the wagon. So I got their attention and ran. I know Jocelyn told me not to, but it was the only way to keep the injured safe. And well Josh and I might not always see eye to eye. But he's saved my ass on a few occasions. So it's the least I could do."
She replied as she looked up at him for a moment. Then went to look in her bag for a clean cloth to hold on the wound. "As for the cut. Tanks are roaming out there and let's just say... When they want to make you a meal, they'll still fight over you." She knew she would have to clean the cut soon. But at the moment the hole in the fence was on the top of her mind. "We have to fix this. We don't know what's out there and the last thing we need is something getting in through here."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Jocelyn
Jocelyn listened to what Gail had to say. She had a point. People may have been injured and needed help, but they would be no match unless they could be protected, and well the best way to do that is to secure the walls and set up a security systems. Though looking around at everyone, most were either injured or sleeping. Jocelyn sighed and followed after Gail. "I'm not sure if anyone else can help right now, but you have me to help." Jocelyn said. On their way out of the building, Jocelyn saw Tobais standing off to the side. "I'll be right back." Jocelyn spoke and than ran towards him. "Hey, what's going on, Tobais? You look a little worried." She asked him. Tobais looked a little out of it, like he was just surprised in a horrible way.
@T E R R O R

Nicholas
Nicholas looked her over for any other wounds and than the wall. There was a crack, a large crack, heading from the hole in the wall down southward. "This thing is going to need a lot of TLC. I mean this crack is at least twenty feet long if not longer." Nicholas ran his head over the crack. It was about an inch wide and looked like one centimeter deep, just enough to provide a weak point in the wall. Especially if one of those tanks tracked Kenzie here, all they would need to do is ram the wall and they were in. Just looking at the wall, Nicholas knew this was not going to be a safe haven for long, maybe a few weeks, months if lucky, but there was no way this wall could hold the way they needed it to. "How many tanks did you say were out there?" Nicholas turned to look at Kenzie again.
@Rieezy

Oscar
Oscar held the crutch under is arm firmly and was about to stand up straight enough to go back in the way he came until he saw that the lock was broke. He turned to Josh, "What did you do? Man handle the lock when you heard me?" he asked then turned back around and shook his head. He then pushed the gate open and started limping back towards the infirmary knowing that Josh was watching his every move after what he pulled off. Oscar decided not to think about it much anymore and sat down on the bed looking down at the dog who had followed him in, he must have taken a liking to him. He began to pet the dog then looked over to Josh, "Some dog that I found in the woods, he's been following me ever since...He looks like a white German Shepard." he said before digging through his bag and giving the dog some meat, which it happily ate. Oscar decided it was time to lay down and try to take some sort of nap, even though he really didn't feel tired at all. He stared up at Josh into his eyes wondering what he was thinking or feeling, he would have loved to know. "What? What are you thinking about?" he asked.
Tobias
Tobias listened carefully to Josh, he really didn't seem to know where Oscar was and Tobias didn't either, so maybe his first theory was correct. Before he could speak, a sound of a gunshot went off and Joshua took off running with Tobias close behind him. He stood guard at the gate making sure nothing went in while they were gone since Joshua broke the lock. It was silent for awhile, which spooked Tobias, but soon Josh defeated the two hounds. He watched as Oscar and Josh shared a kiss, well more like Josh forced a kiss on him to shut him up. It was beautiful, something certainly positive considering the state everyone was in. He sighed and picked up the broken lock then went to go get another one. When Jocelyn ran up to him, he smiled halfway then spoke up. "Well, lets just say Oscar ran off to hunt and couldn't then Josh went out to save them...Then they kissed each other anddd I think everything's alright now, you can go check up on them right quick if you want, I'm gonna go replace the lock on the gate." he told her and went to do just that.

Kenzie

"Two of them. Don't worry they couldn't track me very well. I made sure to cover my scent and not disturbe the natural areas."
She answered letting out a soft sigh. It was one good thing she learned from her father, how to hide for these things and not bring them to you. "So what do we do now?" Kenzie asked looking up at him.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Ryan Mach

Ryan was enjoying the peace and quiet for a few moments. His blood sugar situation was finally back to normal and things for the moment seemed actually peaceful. Although this would be the kind of moment that the mutants would attack as his Grandfather would note. Not just because it was a least expected type of thing, but rather because everyone was tired and trying to lick their wounds.

He observed that Gail and Jocelyn were talking and that they were discussing fortifications that needed to be made. As exhausted as he was Ryan knew what was expected of him. He could almost hear his Grandfather now telling him to get off his ass and get in there to help.

Ryan let out a heavy sigh and said, "All right all right but if I have another low blood sugar episode it's all on you."

Ryan moved over towards Gail as he saw Jocelyn leave for a moment and said, "Hey I heard you could use some help fortifying things around here. I can help out there. Besides you helped me out it's the least I can do."

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
(Ooc: I am on my phone so no image on this one :/ my hiatus warning is in my signature. Will do my best to follow but can't promise anything. Also sorry for weird text format. Mobile version sucks many dongs...)

Gail Nolan
Gail nodded somewhat gratefully when Jocelyn expressed her will to assist her in keep the group safe. She chuckled and turned to Jocelyn. "Girl power. Am I right?" But her face soon went back to being as serious as never before. "Thank you. Will need all the help I can get. Though these people will recover only if we do anything we can to keep them safe. Anyone that is still able to do anything, that is." They moved out together, until Jocelyn acknowledged she would be back quickly. Gail nodded. "Of course. I will be in the wearhouse." But before she made a single step, a familiar male voice addressed her from behind her back. She turned around and frowned slightly. "Oi. You shouldn't ve up at all eh..." She sighed slightly when she realised it was pointless. She could tell the male was stubborn abd determined. She had more than enough experience with those, but in his case and in his condition it was highly admirable. Instead if refusing, Gail punched Ryan's shoulder playfully, where it wasn't burnt, and she grinned. "I have to admit that you impressed me beyond repair. And you don't owe me anything." She smiled. "But I am glad you are comming along." That she really was. He kept reminding her how determination goes a long way during the hard times. "I will make sure we take it easy. I don't wish for you to collaps on us again." She gestured towards the warehouse. "Maverick told me there is a decent amount of spiked wire that we could use. Add cans, bottles, anything that makes a decent noise. We shall set traps along the wall and around the warehouse and infirmary. We shall make a web of alarms and traps on every side the way that secures they wont be able to avoid them." Being bossy isn't what she did the best so she offered a smile instead. "Any questions?" Though it was quite good being useful.
@Autumn_Burns_Red
@MST3K 4ever

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Ryan Mach

Ryan felt like he was actually making a friend with Gail. The playful punch in the shoulder actually made him smile and he said, "Nice shot on the shoulder and way to avoid the burn. No questions from me I think I can figure out where we're doing here." As he started to walk away Ryan said, "I'm just trying to help where and when I can. It's the only way we're gonna survive."

After Gail made her suggestions about the warehouse Ryan nodded and said with a wink and a smile, "I'll see what I can come up with." Ryan walked over to the warehouse and took a look around. In the grand scheme things the warehouse was actually pretty well stocked up. Granted some of the stuff was well beyond it's prime, but in a pinch it would work just fine. Not to mention he had seen a lot worse warehouses and people survive way longer on less. Ryan nodded and said, "Okay I can work with this."

Ryan grabbed an arm load of barbed wire, some cans, a tool box, and was on his way out the door. Ryan looked around and began to analyze where he saw areas to be fortified. Ryan saw that the gap between the warehouse and infirmary was very vulnerable, and these were two buildings that they couldn't afford to lose.

Ryan walked over between them and began to measure out some wire. He would hang it so that they could see it, but if a mutant came tunneling up they were screwed. Ryan started to put stakes in the ground and later would tie some of the wire so it made it into a web. He would later add the cans onto the spikes, but for now he was busy trying to fashion his web.

@Ritual Lobotomy
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
  • Love
Vi Westwood
Walking around the "village" or whatever with Justice, Vi started to think about everything. What the hell were they planning on doing after they left this place? Where were they heading next, or are they suppose to just sit around and look like idiots? Vi found another house, maybe it would have some type of food. When she stepped into the building she heard a click. "Shit!" She cursed at herself, she knew better then to just walk into a place, inhabited or not. She looked back at Justice, the dog knew something was wrong. "Okay...I got this." Vi was great under pressure, she would get out of this...right?

Jocelyn
Jocelyn nodded when Tobais' said he was going to replace the lock. All she could think about was how anger Joshua probably was, or how scared he was that was the only two ways he would have broken the lock. Shrugging, she got her mind back into the game, she needed to create a security system with Gail and them. Walking over to Gail and Ryan, she noticed a tall building in the distance. A church. There was a bell tower tall enough to see a full 360 around the small town. "Well, looks like I'm going to church later." Jocelyn said as she reached Ryan and Gail. "That tower will be perfect to keep watch from. Someone could see from every angle if a mutant was getting close, than they could ring the bell." Jocelyn pointed out the tower. She than followed to the warehouse. She needed to find somethings that would make enough noise to draw attention to the problem, though not to noisy to where it attracted other mutants.
@Ritual Lobotomy @MST3K 4ever

Joshua
Joshua was a little shocked to hear Oscar question his thoughts. What was he thinking? Well there was a lot going on in his head. Though most of it was about Oscar. The way their lips meet, the way he didn't want to pull away, the fact he would have give anything to not stop kissing Oscar. Than there was the less romantic thought in his head...the dog stunk something fierce. He smiled a little and chuckled. "Well, I am thinking that your new pal needs a flea bath." He paused letting Oscar think that was the only thing he thought about. He slid out of his chair and stood. He crossed the distance between Oscar and him, and sat at the foot of his bed. The dog jumped up and licked Joshua's face. Joshua laughed. "A serious bath. God you stick boy." He smiled and patted the dog. Then looked at Oscar. "And..." He smiled. "I have been thinking about you...and how soft your lips are...and how it made me feeling well I kissed you." He grinned and than looked back down at the dog, as if he never said anything in the first place.
@T E R R O R

Nicholas
Nicholas looked at the wall. He remembered a warehouse was not to far from them, maybe they had some equipment that could help fix that hole, and crack. "Hopefully there is some bricks, maybe the makings of cement. I don't know, we just need to plug and secure this wall." Nicholas looked back to her. "Come on there is a warehouse not to far from here." Nicholas said as he started to walk away from the wall.
@Rieezy

Adia
Adia watched as Tobais left the hallway to go to Oscar. She hadn't known Oscar was injured, probably cause she was in the middle of being fixed up herself. She looked back in the room, where Maverick was and decided to sit in there for a little while. Walking in, she felt a small amount of pain from her side. The medication was wearing off. Going to a cabinet, she opened and started to look for a painkiller. She found something called hydrocodone. It said it would relieve pain, and well each minute that went by, her pain was coming back. She took it and than sat on the floor.

Oscar
Oscar sighed a little when there was a long silence, did he say something wrong? No, all he did was ask a question about Josh so it shouldn't have upset him unless he was still angered at what he had previously done, Oscar was still willing to argue with him if he brought it up somewhere down the line. He smirked, right after Josh had said it the dog's scent filtered through his nose worst than before, great. He bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling, "Hrm, you are very cheesy indeed." he told him bluntly before laughing weakly. "You should go bathe him then, I'm sure you wouldn't want me to... I'd get up in a heartbeat to go bathe him." he said truthfully before shrugging. "You should take one too, you stink just like the dog." he joked covering his nose. Oscar on the other hand just smelled like a hospital, which didn't stink at all. Josh didn't smell either, it was just the fact that if they did take some kind of wash they all would probably feel a bit better. "Besides, it gives me some alone time so I can get to sleep for awhile." he said then looked over at the two of them.

Reactions: HEX
Kenzie

Kenzie followed after him, using a slow jog until she caught up. "So what do you think of this place so far? And have you seen Vi?" She asked as they walked side by side, glad he was the one to find her.
"It seems like they are after something. Other then us also. When the first tank came after me it was like her was distracted. Me being on the ground even with all of Vi's training isn't my strong point and I should have came out with a broken bone or two. Not just this cut. And you wouldn't happen to have some water, would you?" She asked at the end. To say she was thirsty would be putting it lightly. Running through a desert wasteland for you life could make you feel like you hadn't drank for days. But then again, she would do it again proudly. Kenzie would risk her life for the group, simply because they would do or had done the same for her.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Joshua
Joshua looked at the dog and than back at Oscar. "I think I can arrange to bathe him." He smiled. Getting up he motioned the dog to follow after him. "I'll see you after you wake up." He than opened the door, and left the room. Looking down at the dog, he laughed a little. "I have no fucking clue where these baths are." Joshua than proceeded to walk down the hallway checking in every room first. A couple of the rooms were more operation rooms, storage, labs, janitors closets, and than a room full of random items that Joshua didn't really know what they were. Joshua was about to go in and examine them when the dog barked. He turned around to see the canine had his nose on a door. Walking over he pushed it open to find a room full of baths. There were plastic curtains around each tub. They were decontamination baths. Joshua remembered his grandfather telling him that when the mutations first started to appear, people went through all these measures just to see their families. One of them being: All visitors of the outside world must and will take a decontamination bath before seeing or speaking to loved ones. Joshua walked through the room, canine at side, until he found some baths that weren't decontamination baths and would be easier to clean the dog in. After filling the tub, and finding some normal soup, Joshua tried to get the dog into the water. At first he tried commands to get in the water, but the dog only tilted his head in misunderstanding. Joshua than tried to pick him up and put him in the water, he'd jumped right out again and look at Joshua. He sighed. "What than, you want me in there with you?" Joshua asked sarcastically. Though the dogs response was less sarcastic. After hearing Joshua's, accidental, proposal, the dog jumped into the bath and waited for Joshua. "Seriously?" He said looking at the canine in disbelief. "Ugh, fine." Joshua than took off his pants, leaving his boxers on, got into the tub, and took a seat around the ring of it. The water was only halfway up his calf muscle. He started to wash the dog.

Nicholas
Nicholas looked over to Kenzie after she asked those questions. "Um, it's fine for the most part. We can get healed up here, but it's less likely to be out home. We meet some new guys here, and well one of them doesn't seem to play nice all that much. So I guess I'm mostly on guard about him." Nicolas paused allowing her to see he was shifting questions. "Last time I saw Vi, she was hiding out for a walk with Justice. Not sure where they went off to." He stated as he walked over some broken glass. The front part of the town seemed to be well placed together and kept up, where as the back part, which seemed to not be used as much, look warn and broke down. Though Nicholas soon spotted the warehouse. By now Kenzie was almost done with her story and had asked if he had some water. Nicholas pulled out one of those pouch water bottles. "Here." He said without giving it another thought. Walking up to the warehouse door, he looked at the door, which was already part way opened. Instead of pulling out his bow, Nicholas pulled out one of the two hand guns he kept at his side. On alert, he entered the warehouse. He noticed two shadows. Walking further in, he eyed them, and when they came into sight he put his gun away. "What are you two doing here?" He asked looking at Gail and Ryan.
@Rieezy @Ritual Lobotomy @MST3K 4ever

Oscar
Oscar smiled when Josh seemed to be warming up to the animal, "Alright, I guess i'll be here." he told him while watching them go out of the door. He laughed at Josh's last statement before sighing and laying down in the bed while looking up at the ceiling. Today was a wild adventure, and he just wanted a new one to start. Oscar had literally spent the whole day in pain while Josh spent half the day knocked out by the medicine he had given him to ease the pain. The whole team really just needed to relax and chill out, but of course that wouldn't happen even if they tried. Letting the thoughts drifted in his mind, Oscar soon started to drift to sleep closing his eyes slowly. The sounds of the dripping water and birds made Oscar fall asleep faster, finally he had started to chill out and not worry about others too much anymore. His heart started to slow down unusually fast, but to Oscar he was doing perfectly fine. A few beats a second turned into less than that then even lesser, but Oscar remained sleeping and breathing in and out regularly like nothing had changed.

Ryan Mach

Ryan was still in the midst of putting in stakes into the ground to set up the "barbed wire web" between the infirmary and the warehouse. It was slow going and very tedious, but this kind of work tended to be and had to be done just right if it was going to be effective. As his Granddad once told him, "If you aren't going to do something the right first time, then when are you gonna make the time to do it again?" Ryan wondered if that applied to stringing up a web made out barbed wire? Knowing his Granddad he would say that it would. He was grateful though that he was doing something to help out, and having Gail nearby in case he had another Blood Sugar issue. Also Ryan was starting to like being around her, but that was for another time.

Just then Jocelyn was walking by and she made a good point about the tower, and then Ryan stopped what he was doing and said, "Well in the back corner I saw maybe about 10 bottle rockets. I realize that they make a lot of noise, but we fire them away from us and that should take some of the mutants with it. That will also be enough of a signal to the rest of us to be ready in case of an eminent attack." He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just a thought."

Nicholas approached and asked what was going on and Ryan said, "Well I was taking a look around and saw that this gap between the Warehouse and Infirmary, while there is no passage between the two buildings and looks like dead space, is a perfect area for the mutants to tunnel up through." Looking around Ryan said, "We can't afford to lose these buildings, the supplies, or the wounded. I figured I would lay out this barbed wire like a web and we kill what we catch tying it around the stakes I'm putting in the ground. A little bit later I'll attach some of the cans to act as an alarm as well." Looking back at Nicholas Ryan said, "I was also giving Jocelyn some advice on how to set up a possible early warning system as well."

Ryan took a deep breath and said, "Now I thank you all for the break, so if you all will excuse me I got a few more stakes to put in the ground and then I can finally start stringing up the wire."​

• Love
Vi Westwood

Vi was standing on a trap, she didn't know what would happened if she got off of it. She looked down at Justice, who sat there with a worried look on his face. "Justice, move back." Justice obeyed and walked away, but still looking at Vi. She looked down at her 6 inch heels, her foot, the slightest mistake something bad might happened. "Okay, let's do this." Vi got ready to roll away from the building, she had learned this technique from an old friend back before she was banished, the death roll...great name right? "1, 2, 3!" Vi jumped off the wood that clicked, rolling all the way back next to Justice. She closed her eyes...nothing happened. "What the fuck?" Vi walked over to the wood again, she tapped it with her foot, nothing... She got off of it and then...a disgusting dead beast came smacking her in the face. She fell over onto Justice, who started to bark. "Uh! What the hell!" Vi started to scream, now she smelt like dead flesh and ass. She stood up after being knocked over. "This blows, big time." Justice just stood next to her, if he could he would be laughing right now. Vi grunted and started walking back to the others...pissed the fuck off that she fell for some kiddy prank.

Jay Cartwright

After seeing that Maverick was at least less hostile at the moment, Jay was about to leave the room when Adia came in. She looked hurt and he could tell she was still in pain. He walked over to her, sitting next to her on the floor. "Here take this." He had a bottle of water, people usually drunk something after taking a pill. "Being in pain sucks right?" He smirked at her, trying to get her to laugh. "Hopefully we can find some type of REAL medical stuff and Vi could patch you up. Knowing that she's the best at health care...funny right?" Jay hoped that his sarcasm and light spirit would help Adia get over her pain...emotionally that is.

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
Adia
Adia eyed the man for a moment. "Jay, right?" She asked. She shifted in her spot on the floor. She didn't know if the man knew that she didn't really accept help from many people, especially on the healing factor seeing she had healed herself with natural remedies for years. She lived of the land, which was her home. The only reason she took the medicine was because she was in no condition to make a remedy. Though she knew the male only wanted to help her. "I'm fine, really. Just took some medicine, and Jocelyn help stitch me up." She said. "Sorry, I really don't know this Vi all that well, and well it was hard enough to trust Jocelyn with me." She admitted. She started to to feel bad. "God, I sound like an ass hole. Thank you though, it's nice to really have you guys. Being alone for years is kind of depressing." She spoke looking down.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Nicholas
Nicholas nodded as Ryan went down the long list of things needed to be down, and the things he was doing. It was a good thing they were thinking of a early warning system. "Anyways, while you guys are doing that, me and Kenzie here are going to work on repairing the hole in the wall." He said. He than looked around the warehouse. Going up to the second floor. They were going to need cement if it was going to fix the wall. Looking around for a few minutes, he came across a shelf with a few bags of cement at the top. Though the shelf was behind some boxes, and equipment. There was no way Nicholas was going to be able to pass through any of it to get to the cement, and it would take a while to move everything out of the way. "Hey, Kenzie!" He yelled out to her. "Do you think you could get the cement from that shelf back there." He pointed to the spot.
@Rieezy

Joshua
"Okay, I get the fact you didn't want in the bath, but now it's time to get out." He said staring at the now clean canine. The bath wasn't easy, especially with the dog squirming and moving around. He failed at keeping himself mostly dry, seeing parts of his t-shirt was wet. He needed to find some why to dry his shirt in order for it not to smell like wet dog. Looking around he spotted a small washer a dry, though it was in the next room through a glass door. Looking at the dog he took off his shirt. "Stay here." He said to the dog. He than picked up his pants and took them to the washer. He looked around the room for a moment. There were hospital pants and shirts. Joshua looked at the washer, and put in his things and got them going. He than slipped on a pair of pants and a plain white shirt. Walking out of the small room, he saw the dog was gone. "Shit." He said. Where did he go? Joshua rubbed his forehead for a moment, and than remembered the dog was wet. Bending down a little bit he saw the glare of the water. The dog had left the room all together. Joshua got up and ran out of the room. The trail of water led down the hallway. To Joshua's surprise it led back to Oscar. Walking in he looked at the dog, who was staring up at Oscar sleeping. "What is it, boy?" He asked looked at the dog. He than looked at Oscar. He looked peaceful sleeping. Than the small noise hit Joshua ears. The monitor was alerting him that Oscar's heart rate was dropping. Joshua crossed the room, grabbed one of the shots and walked over to Oscar. With his adventure out of the clinic, he took out his I.V. Joshua sighed, he was in a little bit of a panic. Taking Oscar's arm, he turned it and looked for a vain, once finding it, he inserted the needle and injected him. Watching for Oscar's heart rate to climb, Joshua almost had a heart attack. It seemed to be taking for ever, like the world was in slow motion, but it started to climb. "There." He said, finally able to breath. Looking down at the dog, Joshua got up and walked to the cabinet, he grabbed out a towel and started to dry the flea bag off.
@T E R R O R

Reactions: T E R R O R
Kenzie

Glad to know Vi had made it, Kenzie let out a soft sigh as they walked into the wear house. "This place really needs some work. And don't yell I'm right behind you, weirdo." She teased as she placed her bad and bow by his feet. "Now if you will excuse me. Watch a master at work." She laughed as she moved through the tight spaces. Once she was at the bags, Kenzie sighed to herself as she looked at them. "Each trip is going to suck." She mumbled softly to herself as she picked up the first heavy bag, slowly making her way back. Each trip back feeling worse then the other as the muscles in her body burned. After the fourth trip back Kenzie looked up at him. "I hope that all we need for now. Because to get any more, we need to move stuff. Unless we have a bucket I can dump it into." Wiping the sweat from her brow.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Status
Not open for further replies.