The Average Highschool Experience [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this one gets going again...it might be a good idea to say the game is over and go from there. IMO

Well, if there's enough still around by tomorrow, then I'll go ahead and make a move for either this night - where people are either going to the hospital or heading out to eat or something (just to converse about the game or whatnot), or just open for a new school day.

Mostly everyone is there, other than Darcy who left the field to go home. ((Good job...miss all the action))

That sounds like a good idea. I would hate to see this RP die out, especially after the drama just on the first day. :)

Yoooooooooo I'm still alive if this is still a thing o3o

IM STILL HERE I PROMISE IM WORKING AT A SUMMER CAMP BUT IM HERE

Sorry that mine was little long...just started and the Muse took over.

Yea! All is right with the world then!
Okay, well everyone take your time and enjoy. We'll keep you in thought, Sunrise, then your charrie won't be too far out of sync.

Ill post today just to sort of keep up, and other than that ill try my best! Thank you for keeping her in mind :)

Nice to see things are starting to pick up a bit here.

There hasn't been a post in a while, so can we time-skip to the next morning? Mostly everyone is home anyway, and I don't want to just wait around for this RP to collect dust.

Yea, I guess all who is here, is all that's left. Whoever returns can just jump in where they can; won't be hard.

So, let's start the new day, and build up some excitement, make friends, cause trouble, be mischievous.

Yea, I guess all who is here, is all that's left. Whoever returns can just jump in where they can; won't be hard.

So, let's start the new day, and build up some excitement, make friends, cause trouble, be mischievous.
Well said. :D

I'll make a post once Corrie makes one so I don't make too many without giving someone else a chance to reply.

I don't know if I missed this or something, but is @OverCast still involved? He hasn't made a post since the soccer game...

I don't know if he's been back on the site or not. Reality's probably got him chained down.

Oh. Well, that makes sense.

*Shakes fist in the air* CURSE YOU REAL LIFE!!!

Hey gang,

A couple of notes:

1) I will post tonight

2) My posting for the next 10 days is gonna be here and there. I am going on vacation to the beach for the next 10 days...HOWEVER I will keep up with the OOC through my phone and post on a tablet when I can.

Peace.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Okay another lengthy one, but I'm not sure when Ill be able to get back on exactly and things started to flow once I got past Becker telling Alex that the 24 hours were hell for her.

@MST3K 4ever: You've got an interesting backstory going for your charrie. I think, if everyone still involved here, works out their charrie's backstories, we might be able to twist them all together - with the influence of this crazy rivalry that's threatening to boil over - and make a really interesting dilemma for this school and its students to manage. Talk about causing some local drama, neighborhood gossip, with ISD scandals within two rival schools with a history several pages thick!

If anyone else has some thoughts on this, post them up! It'll be fun to brainstorm on this.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.